Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:59:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 58484 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: December 26, 2022, 05:54:29 PM »
« edited: December 26, 2022, 06:03:30 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I have it 350/188 EC map Biden v DeSantis we almost won FL,  and NC and we won VA, GA and AZ FL isn't a battlegroud and IA isn't if Grassley and Rubio are on the ballot but I am sure it Scott whom won by 1% in every Eday if he is defeated Max Frost will be licking his chops lf and be ready to take Rubio on in 28 which is another Prez yr in which Harris and Whitmer would be the Nominee but 28 is post Filibuster reform we won Filibuster reform in 24 218/217 in H and 51(49 minus Sinema and Manchin

When we have Harris and Speaker Jeffries certify Biden over DeSantis 350/188 tax cuts for the rich doesn't work as I said before we are heading into a Prez not Midterm Higher D Turnout

If Stephanie Murphy runs I am certain Scott will be defeated but if it's Matthew Sancrainte he still will win..

Don Jr calls Zelinsky a welfare queen Trickles Down Economics does not work in the 80s

Blks deserve reparations because Pharoah and Hebrew Queens enslaved blks to build pyramids and African Kings sold blks into slavery especially to British Queen Ramonda was of royalty but not every royalty in Africa sold blks out to slavery, Queens were less strick on slavery than blk Kings

The blks I know are voting for Prez in 24 that wasn't there in 22 because they say it's for Reparations not the cheap kind but 30K, Rs once Filibuster reform happens doesn't mean they don't have a say but they can amend the bill like always, they say these bills will be flipped back once Rs takeover Rs have been losing seats in either H or S since 2006 2006 we won MO, VA, OH, MT, PA, 20o8 VA, NM, NC, AK,  2018 we won 41 seats in H, and 20 we won AZ, CO, GA and 22 PA and FL is vulnerable in 24 and 26 Collins is vulnerable due to Filibuster of Voting Rights
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #751 on: December 31, 2022, 05:23:26 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #752 on: December 31, 2022, 07:16:57 AM »

Users are making the same exact maps with DeSantis v Biden as they did in 22 R nut map user compiled map which was wrong NV, AZ, WI and PA they didn't learn that you don't make exact maps, yeah mine go overboard but once the user prediction is closed you can't update your map just like KY, MS and LA and LA is a Runoff as well as NC Gov can go D

Users like Darth pi whom is gone predicted an R nut map and I told him and he said once Oz surged into the lead he hates everything and that was the last we heard from him
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #753 on: December 31, 2022, 07:33:27 AM »

Bill Cosby, Jimmy Carter, Pope Benedict, Bob Barker and Joyce Randolph will die soon not immediately but within 5/10 yrs like my Dr couldn't predict my mom was gonna feel comfortable and die at home but he said 5(10 yrs and it's usually five but no one knows why all these stars are gonna die because they have exceeded expectations but don't be surprised when they die just like we thought Elizabeth and Ginsburg and Barb Walters were immortal everyone dies even movie stars
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #754 on: January 22, 2023, 10:35:08 PM »

IN is a red state but income inequality has been the greatest since the Yreat Tecrssions you grow the middle class out and how can you argue 3.5 percent unemployment
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #755 on: January 30, 2023, 09:46:56 AM »

Kids, open your history schoolbooks and take careful notes.

Grant's 2nd term pretty much undermined all his accomplishments from his first term

Of course he was racist like all the rest but Dixiecrats were more racist the R party became more right wing after Lincoln death because they became more embedded with Business that's why we had Plessy v Ferguson Segregationist after Civil War it's the Susan Collins party but since Jay Edgar Hoover was appointed FBI Director since 1924 it became more states rights since then with the Reagan era, and of course Woodrow Wilson institute the Income tax and Rs are against high taxes

Booker T Washington visited Teddy Roosevelt WH he didn't visit Grover Cleveland  that's how racist Dixiecrats were they believed in Judicial restraint the Chain Gangs Three Stooges era were fully enforces until 1955 from 1865 where there were no Public Defender for blk men until 1963 and Dixiecrats judges sentences blk men to jail not RS no RS in the Deep South until Nixon

Woodrow Wilson segregationist institute Confederate flag and monument but he is considered a Progressive because of 19 the Amendment, Direct Election of Senate and female right to vote because there wasn't any slavery Industrial revolution started newspaper factory jobs  during TV and radio era

Jefferson thru Cleveland weren't progressive because they lived in 1800 not 1900 during the Labor Movt after slavery

Lincoln thru Eisenhower Susan Collins RS even Hoover raised taxes

Jefferson thru Wilson Jefferson Davis boss Hog and they were short Dixiecrats 5/4 not 6/0 like Sorrell Brooks Dukes of Hazzard
FDR Secularist
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #756 on: January 30, 2023, 12:30:20 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2023, 12:43:29 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

We use blue and Red for Ds and Rs after Communist took the Traditional label for Russia along with Soviet Republics are Saxons from the 1600 that used their Viking ships to enslave blks, the ships weren't used for Decorating it was used to enslave Native Americans, Jews, and Blks, they stole Mexican gold from the Native American and give them Per Capita and give blks none for getting Diamonds our of South Africa

The colors are reverse on Atlas before the Reagan Revolution RS were considered Patriots because even Nixon supported Desegregation, Reagan perfected the Southern Strategy that's why it switched in 1980 on network Red R

So, it's obvious that the Saxons whom speak with a Southern Accent enslaved blks and Celts whom are the Irish whom don't have a Southern Accent like Susan Collins didnt enslave blks, why do you think there aren't any blks in Baltic states it's the Arctic, no ancestors there that are wealthy and racism, if whites move there from the West they have wealthy family members like Trump does and Arnold Schwarzenegger

Why do you think Russian Hockey players and white baseball players don't speak out on BLM they belong along with Nascar dad's to country club Republican golf clubs like Trump's to get their swing Jordan and Curry play golf and Woods but they don't golf with Trump like Alex Ovechkin or Tom Brady does  or Justin Turner does Dodger and Cody Bellinger, because whites are Hunters blk athletes aren't hunters

What did Jefferson say what ancestors he was Scott Irish the Scott Irish were the original Vikings like Odin, Thor and Viking  mythology and Loki and Asgard

Odon, Zeus, Thor, Hercules Lucifer and Loki are all the same GOD but in mythology they are married
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #757 on: March 06, 2023, 09:57:28 AM »

It never gets old.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #758 on: March 06, 2023, 05:18:44 PM »

LoL users that are Conserv never understand that 30% of the Electorate is in Poverty---REV BARB Filibuster reform is gonna help ever on Atlas because everyone isn't rich , R users on this forum aren't poor like D's they are middle class I went to white schools the yellow school bus had me roding thru projects of Ds and riding thru rich neighborhoods of Republicans, during the Reagan Revolution

I firmly believe now the Secularism Trifecta is going thru TX and MO and SC not FL  and IA😂😂😂😂

We need Kunce and John Love in the S come 25
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #759 on: March 10, 2023, 09:38:34 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #760 on: March 10, 2023, 03:30:23 PM »

It's a 303/125 map AK, FL, KS, NC, OH, SC and TX are wave insurance

SC replaces IA
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #761 on: March 11, 2023, 05:37:44 AM »

God, I hope so. Maybe there's hope for this god forsaken state after all.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #762 on: March 11, 2023, 01:42:28 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2023, 01:53:11 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Nah, not TX but I read on Yahoo news that RS are worried now about MO, KY and MS and LA Ds can overperform in these States because of no Abbott and DeSantis and SC  the new EC map is 3o3 to 355 Kunce have Kander, Mel Carnahan, Bob Holden and Nixon, yahoo news tell you the real story

MT, AZ, OH, MO AND ADAM SCHIFF WILL GIVE US 51 WITHOUT SINEMA AND MANCHIN

It's 2 yrs til Eday FL, TX and MO are gonna go back and forth as Battleground just like OH, NC and FL did last time but Ds are excited about Gallego, Brown, Kunce and Tester

The Ds are divided in TX and FL on what blk male they are gonna support and none of them have name recognize like Warnick and Barnes

You never know about wave insurance but SC, KS, MO, OH, AK and NC were close last time and IA, FL and TX went double digits away from us

3o3/355 EC votes not 415 have always been the realm of probably since 2008/12, that's a 65/60M D and 50/45 EDAY
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #763 on: March 16, 2023, 04:12:57 PM »

IMO, the two worst [Supreme Court Justices] of all time were William O. Douglas and Anthony Kennedy.

- snip -

LoL O Douglas did have Brown v Board of Ed , Miranda and Public Defender laws there were no Public Defenders in the S that's why Dixiecrats judges sentenced Blk men to Chain gangs from 1865/1955

When I see gibberish like this, I remain utterly baffled at how many of you Atlas users consider Olawakandi to be an entertaining poster. Why you people consider this to be entertaining has eluded me for around 4-5 years.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #764 on: March 16, 2023, 05:29:35 PM »

IMO, the two worst [Supreme Court Justices] of all time were William O. Douglas and Anthony Kennedy.

- snip -

LoL O Douglas did have Brown v Board of Ed , Miranda and Public Defender laws there were no Public Defenders in the S that's why Dixiecrats judges sentenced Blk men to Chain gangs from 1865/1955

When I see gibberish like this, I remain utterly baffled at how many of you Atlas users consider Olawakandi to be an entertaining poster. Why you people consider this to be entertaining has eluded me for around 4-5 years.
sour grapes 🍇
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #765 on: March 18, 2023, 07:41:29 PM »
« Edited: March 18, 2023, 07:45:39 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

We can win 350 EC votes FL, GA, AZ, and NC bevause the FL poll is tied if that's the case we net a new S seat in FL and with split voting we can win a combo of OH, MT, WV and MO FOR A FILIBUSTER REFORM

We aren't winning 400 but 350 is practically what Obama and Biden gotten in 2012 and that is Biden travels FL, NC GA, AZ, NV AND PA with Shapiro

We will never get 400 but the consensus that TX is more winnable than FL is wrong
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #766 on: March 20, 2023, 11:44:33 PM »

Dr Robotnic does look like Trump the orange man
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #767 on: March 21, 2023, 10:11:03 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2023, 10:15:07 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

He is, Trump very Robotnic like because RS have lost to Biden 3* already 2008/12/20/22 and Old School, 2016, SN and MT Treasure thinks RS still gonna win, the record is very clear but MT Treasure doesn't post that much I am not saying that's a Bad thing but c'mon man, Eday is over we win MI, PA and WI and Trump is tied in FL that's 276 without CO, NV, and VA, AZ, GA, it's over and Biden committed a Misdemeanor, Bush W committed Abu Garib which is a felony and he got reelected anyways in 2004, so it's not gonna be the first time a Prez Biden on Docugate has committed a crime to get Reelected because Bush W did on Abu Garib and Biden survived Docugate and D's are gonna take over Congress in 24 no more Hunter Biden

Fox news makes a big deal that if Biden gets reelected and committed a crime Docugate well Bush W did on Abu Garib he is a war criminal but he had an R Congress until 2006 that's why he never was impeached, if Pelosi got Congress in 2005 Bush W would been impeached for Abu Garib, it was on Joy Reid today Pelosi in 2005 would of impeached Bush W on Abu Garib and Trump has committed multiple felonies
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #768 on: March 23, 2023, 03:09:22 PM »

RIP 303 map. Hi 426 NUT map.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #769 on: March 23, 2023, 04:17:17 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2023, 04:36:05 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's a blue wall 303 map but Biden and Harris are back on the ballot whereas in 22 their names were on the ballot and unlike in 22 Trump is headed for am indictment Schiff was calling on the Justice to indict Trump on J 6 before Eday but Wray is an R appointment made by Trump that's why till this day he still hasn't indicted Trump on J6
DeSantis is still losing to Biden in that same QU poll and he hasnt been scrutinized by Biden

We had that debate of 20 percent tax cuts Biden and Ryan did in 12 and Ryan and Romney lost but Ryan implemented it as Speaker in  2017 and Desantis voted for it on the H

That Millionaire taxes only takes care of SSA we need Reparations that's why if you make less than 50 K, no tax increase, don't worry you just have to pay back your student loans in Aug with deferrmant ends unless you make 20 K and under then you are on 20 yr Forgiveness, 0 in student loans interest 19 K or less only will you be taxed at 125 K or more will reparations affect you

Filibuster reform doesn't mean you can't amend the Bill you just can't obstruct the Bill and no these bills won't be reverse because we are gonna get DC Statehood

The same majority RS had in 201o SCOTUS GERRYMANDERING WE WANT OUR 10 YR REIGN
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #770 on: April 20, 2023, 12:36:24 PM »

The random scrolling t is probably the funniest thing anyone has ever put on this website

They still can't get RS elected RS haven't gotten 50percent since 2004t why because blk and brown watch MSNBC

Why is MSNBC more popular than CNN because it has been a hit since Chris Matthews, he said are Ds gonna pick up all these seats 8/9 seats Stuart Rothenberg said they could in 2008 can Ds win TX in a wave they could

Oz didn't win he is married to Fox blk female anchor
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #771 on: April 20, 2023, 10:36:26 PM »

The S will mimic the PVI the RS haven't gotten 50 they got 47 in 2008/12, and so it's a 50/48 S if the PVI is close to 52/48 like I expected it to be we net MO and TX and lose WV, we were supposed to have 52)48 anyways but Barnes lost

This OH, MT, MO and TX RS believe we can't win we are tied in MS and NC G and leading by 9 in KY and LA G is going to a runoff and we won KS 22

We will see if it's more than 303 after these G Edays

I make my own maps we don't have to copy one another the account doesn't block you if you have 380 which is a 52/46 not 60 2008 landslide
Spectator
United States

« Reply #772 on: April 21, 2023, 01:03:34 PM »

This has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever read on here:

Question on who can beat Biden

41 % say DeSantis
31 % say Trump

That is THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION of the entire 2024 Election Cycle.

Former President Trump will be defined by Haley, Pence, DeSantis, Hutchinson, T. Scott and whoever else jumps in whether he can win a GE against Biden and if it's proven he can't people are going to switch to other Candidates.

When have Republican primary voters ever cared about electability?

McCain was electable but Larry Craig Don't say gay cost McCain Eday since MN was tye site of R Convention where sex act occured

McCain without Palin combination of Larry Craig could of gotten elected he was a Maverick
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #773 on: April 21, 2023, 04:14:09 PM »

RS conventional wisdom forgot in 2004 they won in OH on Defense of Marriage act, but Warner, Gephardt or Wes Clark could of made IA, NM, CO and VA and NV competitive but Edwards was a 1trick pony in OH.

In 2008 McCain lost on Larry Craig Don't say gay scandal and 2006 Foley cost Dennis Hassert Speaker but Hassert had a Don't say gay scandal too like Jordan on wrestlu g coach

Hassert lost because he looks like Cheney and Cheney has LGBT daughter and he was missing on Tsunami Katrina with Blks, there were 3 Tsunami storms that hit like Japan, US Katrina, Sandy and IAN
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #774 on: June 06, 2023, 04:03:47 PM »

JFK Jr had MAFIA TIES AND HE DIED From A PLANE CRASH WE WILL NEVER KNOW JUST LIKE PAPARAZZI KILLED DIANA SUSPENSION

ANYONE COULD HIJACKED THAT PLANE OF JFK JR AND SUSPENSION WITH KOBE DEATH FROM A HELICOPTER CRASH, Kobe probably was an accidental but not JFK Jr his family has direct ties to MAFIA

WHAT ABOUT OJ AND NICHOLE BROWN SIMPSON THAT WAS MAFIA RELATED THE WAY THEY COVERED UP OJ from being convicted, he didn't fit gloves but it was  his DNA that was at scene of crime only Mafia could cover that up, and he should of been convicted based on beating his wife alone, OJ had help from Mafia, OJ lives in FL and there are Mafia ties in FL and LA and MO due to Sicilian

What about DeSantis and Rubio winning by 20 why is FL not safe now with DeSantis andRubio won due to Sicily and Mafia ties, the mayor of Miami said he will help Biden win FL24, that's why I turned FL back D, it's 18 MNTHS no swing state outside the 303 is safe no matter what the polls say about NV polls underestimste blk vote Rs cede 90 percentage pts of blk vote, that's too large to give up

When you deal with fast money the MAFIA IS OUT TO GET YOU WHOMEVER YOU ARE KOBE, JFK JR PRINCESS DI, JFK JR
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies