Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:20:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 60966 times)
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2022, 09:07:57 AM »
« edited: June 28, 2022, 03:04:43 PM by Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum »

Thread: are you descended from Neanderthals?

Unless you're a pure blooded Aboriginal Australian, Khoisan, Mbuti, or Pygmy, the answer is yes.

Lol everyone is descended from Cave people Hebrews except Blks it's saya that in the Bible and Blks we're the original Sudanese Pharoahs because everyone except Blks have straight hair

Hebrews were definitely the Cave people they build their dead in Stone Tombs or Ossuary Boxes like the Flintstones lived in Stone Houses and along with Blks and Arabs built the Pyramid another Stone Housing, everyone except Blks and mixed people butk in the sun

Whites are the Celts because both races have Dwarfism from the Jr Chimp we are the last evolution of pronates but since whites are the last stage of development they are called Irish Celtics or Scott Irish
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #701 on: June 29, 2022, 07:56:31 AM »
« Edited: June 29, 2022, 08:00:43 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I don't know why my quote isn't news they say Adan and Eve were the first humans and Pharoahs whom were Light skinned Blk men whom were Sudanese enslaved the Hebrews but mated with Jewish Queens too, and CELTS are the descendants of Hebrews, but the Bible forgot the Dinosaur and Ice Age and Primates and Lucy before Adam and Eve and yes Dinosaurs crossed over from Africa into South America, they descendants of Africa just like us

Two Blks can get an albino child but two whites can't get a Blk Child Darwinism

If you cross a white bean with another it will give you a white seed, but if you cross a Blk seen and a white seed it can come white or dark, or if you cross two dark seeds it can come out white same with a bunny or rat two dark rabbits can create an albino rabbit or two dark rats can get you a white mouse but white mice can't create a dark mouse
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #702 on: June 29, 2022, 09:09:30 AM »

but the Bible forgot the Dinosaur and Ice Age and Primates and Lucy before Adam and Eve

Those are understandable things to forget about.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #703 on: June 29, 2022, 12:16:40 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2022, 12:24:09 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Buddhist monks and I was raised Buddhist call GOD the Universe, cause and effect or Aliens beyond our understanding and Heaven and Hell are states of mind and all Prophets were mere mortals and died because the Hebrews were Flintstones and Cave people, Blks didn't build Ossuary boxes,  stoned boxes for their dead, the Stone boxes,  remember the DEAD, for thousands of yrs since Bones desintigrate too and they had no last names it said on James box son of Joseph brother of Jesus

But, some of them are forgery you interpret that to mean whatever you want but Disciples wrote the bible and Revelation not Jesus anyways and Hebrews share alot with the Ancient Egyptians like helping us Blks build another stone House Pyramids

We were 5ft 5 inches tall until 1900 King Tut and David we're Dwarfism but Sampson and Goalith we're tall Goalith was a Phillistine

It was only 1900 where we got over 6ft and this sports

But there hasn't been Rapture yet and it was meant for Jesus to come back immediately, to beat the Romans not wait this long for a Utopia but the Pope is supposed to be a stand in for Jesus and I haven't seen a physical Satin except as Demons on TV and the dead are supposed to stay dead not come out at Halloween as DEMONS
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #704 on: July 05, 2022, 10:52:14 AM »

Republicans end up with just over 240.

You haven't seen the latest Senate polls all our incumbentts are safe your R nut map has a 0 probability

R NUT MAPS , NOT

You and Icespear said Bevin was gonna beat Beshear you were wrong
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #705 on: July 07, 2022, 03:46:51 PM »

DATING ADVICE

Number 1 I don't accept friend request except for females I am actively looking for dating because Females on Facebook and Twitter like my post because they believe Ryan, Beto, Cunningham, Beasley and Demings are Electable due to their looks

But, Rs want us to believe that DeSantis won't lose because he is good looking like Caltrina he is French Republican he despised Joe Kennedy but said DeSantis is electable Hypocritical, but so is Crist, whom is good looking
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #706 on: July 11, 2022, 09:21:19 AM »
« Edited: July 11, 2022, 09:24:32 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

We both  have Dwarfism an Irish Leprechaun is Irish Celtic but Blks aren't Irish Celtic whites are the last mutation but whites come from blacks because if you cross two Blk rabbits or black squirrels or cats there can be an albino offspring and that offspring is a dwarf I had a dwarf Blk rabbit, but there are white dwarf rabbit, same white white mice if you cross two Blk rats it's offspring can be a little dwarf mouse proving that Pharoahs are Blk and Hebrews came after👍👍👍

My Grandpa was 6ft 6 I didn't come out but 5ft 10 but because whites have Hebrew Philistine they have a better chance if someone in their family is tall for the offspring to be tall not in every case but society doesn't show Dwarfism Jamaicans or Africans because they sell sports in Jamaica and Africa but there are dwarfs Africans

Alot of Ethiopians that were starved during the Hunger crisis came out Dwarfism due to malnutrition, King Tut was a midget but we were average 5ft 5 before 1900 anyways
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #707 on: July 11, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »

if you cross two Blk rats it's offspring can be a little dwarf mouse proving that Pharoahs are Blk and Hebrews came after👍👍👍

I think I read about that experiment, where the scientists crossed two black rats, and they produced a dwarf mouse (not even a dwarf rat, but a dwarf mouse), and then the researchers said: "Well, that proves it: Pharoahs are black, and Hebrews came after👍👍👍."
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #708 on: July 12, 2022, 07:18:40 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2022, 07:22:16 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

if you cross two Blk rats it's offspring can be a little dwarf mouse proving that Pharoahs are Blk and Hebrews came after👍👍👍

I think I read about that experiment, where the scientists crossed two black rats, and they produced a dwarf mouse (not even a dwarf rat, but a dwarf mouse), and then the researchers said: "Well, that proves it: Pharoahs are black, and Hebrews came after👍👍👍."

It's on the internet that twi black rabbits create a spotted white rabbit but the female is the one that makes the offspring they have the eggs the men determine the sex but the color usually is the moms not Dada I have my mom's color, the eggs is what creates albino not the male genes it does determine it to some degree but it's the black female that creates the offspring we men creates the sex because we have Xy and  women have xx

But whites or other races don't come in different colors, they do but it's not like Blk either dark or light

All my relatives got Dark skin like my Jamaican Grandma
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #709 on: July 12, 2022, 07:41:53 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2022, 07:45:34 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Republicans end up with just over 240.

You haven't seen the latest Senate polls all our incumbentts are safe your R nut map has a 0 probability

R NUT MAPS , NOT

You and Icespear said Bevin was gonna beat Beshear you were wrong

There is a 0 probability that:- Rs win 54 Seats and 245 H seats some uses are predicting a 250 R H in the user predictions thread, silly R nut map, just like 0 probability that D's win PA, WI, La, MO, AK, KY, OK, OH, NC and FL for 60 seats and 230 H, Rs gained 60 seats in 201o because of 10 percent unemployment and it's not even Labor Day yet , Biden isn't in campaign mode yet and he will be after Labor Day

He has been in mostly blue states anyways already campaigning that's why we lead in most blue state polls
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #710 on: July 12, 2022, 07:49:38 PM »

I know it's a 303 map but every election isn't the same we have never had identical maps two election cycles in a row which is good news for Ryan, Beasley and Demings, I just put them on my users predictions because when I scoreboard watching I don't want to be wrong on my fav candidates if the somehow win, anyone can lose

Users will be looking mighty funny if they make the wrong R nut map, I don't want to be one of them
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #711 on: July 14, 2022, 06:42:14 PM »

There are no such things as Dinosaurs they're robots just like Chucky Dolls and Gremlins in front of a Green screen
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #712 on: July 15, 2022, 04:46:28 AM »

Sharks, Gators and Crocs are Dinosaurs but sharks don't eat people with scuba diving equipment on they eat surfers or people that fall into water, we would not be here if their ancestors were roaming the planet we would be eaten alive
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2022, 11:07:43 PM »

Cooper has a 60 percent Approvals that's why she is winning the reason why Cunningham lost was because Tara Reade combined with Cunningham sex scandal NC is not an R state it's a purple state

Collins won on the sex scandal too, Tara Reade and offered 2K stimulus checks but 26 she willl be running again and D's can beat her then, she blocked Voting Rights

Tara Reade offered $2,000 stimulus checks.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #714 on: August 14, 2022, 05:52:59 PM »
« Edited: August 14, 2022, 05:58:52 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I was referring to Susan Collins she snuck bye because she voted for Stimulus checks along with Romney and Murkowski why do you think without Eva Gray Jackson the AK Senate race isn't polled but Walker and Mary Peltola are competing in H and Gov race because Murkowski was vulnerable with Gray Jackson but she will easily win now

But, now Polquin and LePage are losing, why because Collins blocked Voting Rights and she voted against Inflation Reduction Act and Roe is overturned, she doesn't believe in raising taxes, that's her excuse but Millionaires donate to Catholic charities and technically that's a tax increase because they are Entitlements programs

Do you know what Catholic charities do they feed Meals on Wheels and give out Greyhound Tickets to homeless people that need a ticket back home, so that's a tax increase donating to charity, anyways

I ate on Meals on Wheels and owed them 400 and they wrote it off for me and I was stranded in Iowa, Catholic charities gave me a ticket in 2018 to Cali, that's what the wealth tax pays for Catholic charities

Also, I donate to Tim Ryan that's technically a tax increase for me donation to charity, I play the lottery tax increase donating charity, obviously it's not a millionaire tax increase which is much bigger but the jackpot won is all donations by us and millionaires, a tax increase,, but Collins votes against the Inflation reduction Act

That's what I meant by Tara Reade and 2K checks Collins was saved by Tara Reade and voting for STIMULUS checks, I supported Cory Booker and without Tara Reade Gideon would have won we still never heard from Jill Biden on that matter but Hillary spoke up for Bill Clinton
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #715 on: September 10, 2022, 03:22:31 PM »

I have waited far too long to gaze upon the magnificence that is this topic.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #716 on: September 11, 2022, 06:51:14 AM »

We should be very careful about not making R nut maps because Blks and Latinos and Arabs 15 Blk and 26 Latino and Arabs are the balance of power not the Majority most red states are 5)6 pts including OH, NC and FL and Demings, Ryan and Beasley even if DeWine and DeSantis wins, D's can split the vote

D's have been able to split red states but Rs haven't done it in blue states al LA Romney won MT, WVA, IN, MO in 2012 McCaskill, Tester, Manchin, and Donnelly win with Biden as Veep to Obama, likewise Brown won in 2018 while DeWine won and Ducey a Centrist beat Garcia and Sinema won, just be advised of that, there are gonna be upsets not everything is gonna flow a blue wall map, we won AK
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #717 on: September 11, 2022, 07:05:06 AM »

It's unreal now that King Charles is actually King they made the minions movie about Prince Charles wanting the throne and now he has it, no one wanted the Queen to die and son didn't want her to die either now Carter owns the longest living politician now since Queen Elizabeth is DEAD and so is Mikhail Govertrov of USSR

I can see him telling his subjects don't talk back to me I am King now

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #718 on: September 11, 2022, 07:37:20 AM »

I am critiquing user prediction some users think they get brownie pts for making an accurate prediction no you don't it's scored if you are truly a D that donated to Act Blue then you will make a D map not an R nut map many of these same users like Xing and Sir Muhammad overpredicted FL and NC in 2020
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #719 on: September 11, 2022, 10:33:02 AM »

I don't know why my quote isn't news they say Adan and Eve were the first humans and Pharoahs whom were Light skinned Blk men whom were Sudanese enslaved the Hebrews but mated with Jewish Queens too, and CELTS are the descendants of Hebrews, but the Bible forgot the Dinosaur and Ice Age and Primates and Lucy before Adam and Eve and yes Dinosaurs crossed over from Africa into South America, they descendants of Africa just like us

Two Blks can get an albino child but two whites can't get a Blk Child Darwinism

If you cross a white bean with another it will give you a white seed, but if you cross a Blk seen and a white seed it can come white or dark, or if you cross two dark seeds it can come out white same with a bunny or rat two dark rabbits can create an albino rabbit or two dark rats can get you a white mouse but white mice can't create a dark mouse

PBS should fire Henry Louis Gates and have olawakandi host Finding Your Roots.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #720 on: September 11, 2022, 10:46:19 AM »

Also if Ryan, Beasley, Crist and Demings and McMillan wins it's an upset, OR , NC, AK, GA in 2008 are the same as OH, NC, FL are today, Rs keep talking about how Ds underperform polls, what did Liddy Dole keep saying about 2008 her internals had her ahead of Hagen, she lost, why because Blk and Brown are the balance of power it's 20 percent Blk in NC
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #721 on: September 13, 2022, 02:08:39 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #722 on: September 14, 2022, 04:09:31 PM »
« Edited: September 14, 2022, 04:15:11 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Hillary logo in 2016 was a FWD LOGO so we don't need a new Party just call the D party the Forward party

The English Crown is the old Whig party because they profited off of Slavery but were in opposition to the Dixiecrats in America because many Whig colonist we're lawyers John Adams and Abe Lincoln and believed in Judicial Review not Judicial Restraint, which made the Crt more powerful not weak. In order to make Crt more powerful the Whigs or English Crown had to invalidate slavery not affirm it.
That's why the Crown is the Whig Queen Victoria was close to Lady Lincoln after Death of Prince Albert her hubby and Abe Lincoln the Crown is pro Environment like Teddy Roosevelt that's why we look up to the Crown and the Pope

But, we deserve reparations whites have ancestors from Britain, Ireland and Italy that's why they got mansions in suburbs and Japanese and Fillipinos got mansions in Hawaii inheritance wealth, my childhood friend daddy was from Ireland and his wealth didn't come from him, but ancestors in Ireland and UK had slavery

Roots talked about British and Slavery and Shaka Zulu

We need cash vouchers for Reparations paid to you regardless of you are a direct decendant of slaves if we net the TRIFECTA

That's why users say OH I would be a Dem in the 1800 no you wouldn't the old Whig party is the English Crown which we look up to they needed to make Crts powerful so they invented Judicial Review to nulified Slavery not DIXIECRAT judicial restraint
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #723 on: September 25, 2022, 10:49:15 AM »

It's Sir Muhammad again, a DeSantis Apologist
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #724 on: October 06, 2022, 12:50:39 PM »

When I see the polls I go to bed and say OH it's an R wave but in my sleep in my subconscious mind I think females

I can totally relate.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies