Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:36:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 208

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 60954 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: March 16, 2022, 10:34:13 PM »

Putin, Zelinsky and Boris Johnson don't wear mask abd neither does Trump because his wife was Ukrainian

Zelinsky visited a Hospital on LIVE TV WITHOUT A MASK

BIDEN ALWAYS WEAR A MASK
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #651 on: March 18, 2022, 08:50:19 AM »

Actually the Muslim religion started during Ancient Egypt than in 600 AD, the Pharoahs used BlKs and  Arabs as their God and Hebrews pictured Joshua and Moses as their God

That was the contention between PHAROAH and Hebrews both Arabs and BlKs and Hebrews never ate pork it's too Hot in Africa, to raise hogs, nut Catholics did because Irish Catholic meant eating pork and they fed it to us during slavery in Leafy veggies like Greens, Cabbage and Spinach

Being Muslim or Jew just means old Testament but Buddha or Christians mean New Testament

We already studiy the Old Testament we don't worship it, thru Ancient Egypt and Roman was New Testament
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #652 on: March 18, 2022, 08:57:15 AM »

Yes he is a Blk Republican that's mad because we are t getting a stimulus, mom had to have kids with someone
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #653 on: March 18, 2022, 09:25:17 AM »

That was Hilarious Rowen Brandon and Sam Spade, just because I put Manchurian candidate instead of Manchin

But, there are very few polls these days, except for Latino states because it's cheaper for pollsters to poll Approval than individual states

Tender wanted to post polls all by himself and no one helps him, but he stopped posting polls anyways later and others had to do it
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #654 on: March 18, 2022, 09:37:38 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2022, 09:41:27 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

That was Hilarious Rowen Brandon and Sam Spade, just because I put Manchurian candidate instead of Manchin

But, there are very few polls these days, except for Latino states because it's cheaper for pollsters to poll Approval than individual states

Tender wanted to post polls all by himself and no one helps him, but he stopped posting polls anyways later and others had to do it
Yeah, that what was the tipping pt Manchurian candidate not MANCHIN

Is Teeken Guy Rowan Brandob, I don't know if Brandon was thrown off because he was mean but Tekken Guy Blue Avatar shares alot of views like Rowan Brandon..

We know Solid is Cokie Damage, suspect Brucejoel, but Tekken Guy views are very similar to Rowan Brandon and it's been 12 yrs since we heard from Brandon and I know users comeback as different names
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #655 on: March 18, 2022, 10:14:33 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2022, 10:17:44 AM by ‎Ishan🇺🇦 »

Yeah, that what was the tipping pt Manchurian candidate not MANCHIN

Is Teeken Guy Rowan Brandob, I don't know if Brandon was thrown off because he was mean but Tekken Guy Blue Avatar shares alot of views like Rowan Brandon..

We know Solid is Cokie Damage, suspect Brucejoel, but Tekken Guy views are very similar to Rowan Brandon and it's been 12 yrs since we heard from Brandon and I know users comeback as different names
Is Rowan Brandon DownWiththeLeft? They had the same avatar.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #656 on: March 18, 2022, 11:31:38 AM »

I was just wondering because Tekken Guy poster but maps but he is tempered with his responses since Rowan Brandon was banned for being mean he tried to ban me for that Manchurian candidate

It's not like Tekken Guy to be that Quiet but he post threads about R sweeps

Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #657 on: March 27, 2022, 01:44:45 AM »

Emphasis mine:

There are alot more users that been to College the forum is flooded with users that want a student loan Discharge and alot of them like SO19 and Solid or Ferguson aren't posting what happened to So19 he vanished , our Native American pollster
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #658 on: March 27, 2022, 04:45:21 AM »
« Edited: March 27, 2022, 04:52:57 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

We all know the Atlastia pollsters want a Student Loan Discharge and they only post when they want just like pbower2A is still suspect Solid/Brucejoel/Cookie Damage, I made a whole Diatribe in Defending D's, on pbower2A Approvals not once did he come out, but then he will come out and give a one word sentence on Ukraine and gas price, where is Brucejoel he has been absent, he was spearhead the KBJ hearings suspect pbower2A

Ferguson is defending Bronz saying that it's an R year but we can't tell they won't poll states like MD and MA Govs showing D pickups they only poll bad Approvaks and Latinx state's, why not poll MD it has Tom Perez running for Gov and a shoe in he is Latinx, they love polling Latinx state's

Like another 7 pt lead for Laxalt came out to try to prove Biden and D's are in weak position but no MD or MA Gov poll
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #659 on: March 28, 2022, 09:06:03 PM »

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #660 on: March 31, 2022, 01:08:23 PM »

Michelle Obama just texted me and said she is recruiting LeBron for Ryan, she also says Demings is 2 pts behind
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #661 on: April 01, 2022, 12:24:37 PM »
« Edited: April 01, 2022, 12:28:32 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I have been only donating 10.00 to Tim Ryan do you know how much I have Bullock, Joe Kennedy amd Strickland well passed that pre Pandemic

I only donate to wage insurance candidates and Biden been on Act blue in 2016/2020/2022 asking fir Donations to blue dog Senators

But, there hasn't been one OH Predictive poll on OH Sen but polls AZ instead, I am gonna wait now, until there is a poll to further donate Biden being at 42 is not good news
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #662 on: April 03, 2022, 03:36:20 PM »

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #663 on: April 07, 2022, 12:39:13 PM »

The users that like Eric Trump like Pieman, are looking at JD Vance obviously, did you know Eric Trump and Don Jr never wore beards now we know why, they wear beards now, they want to look like JD Vance
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #664 on: April 07, 2022, 01:38:00 PM »

The users that like Eric Trump like Pieman, are looking at JD Vance obviously, did you know Eric Trump and Don Jr never wore beards now we know why, they wear beards now, they want to look like JD Vance

Welcome to the exclusive club, The Pieman, of users that our secular king regularly mentions by name. I'm sure I speak for other fellow club members very pessimistic Xing, R nut map creators pbower2A and MT Treasurer, DeSantis apologist Muhammad, always Safe R Election Guy and Biden hack brucejoel.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #665 on: April 08, 2022, 10:09:30 AM »

I did those same polls in College, we weren't in a Great Recession before 2000 and we got an oversampling of Married white voters since 2006 the Great Recession with VBM not same day voting it's 125M that equals a 303 map before 2006 it was same day voting it was 82,M votes

That's why it's a 303 Map but users think AZ is an R state it's not McCain got elected he was pro Environment, it's a Wildfire state like NV and Cali, that's why every poll has Kelly not Masters ahead and Laxalt is a retread of 2018, he isn't up by 7, because he was expected to beat SISOLAK in 18/ he failed

An R strategist said it's a 10 seat net gain not 25 seat net gain by Rs but that's before Golden and Pappas were favored to win, they are favored now so it's down to 8

That's with a tied Senate we don't know how  the H will be with a 53/47S  with Runoffs I'm GA and LA and net gain with WI and PA 8 seats is with a tied S
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #666 on: April 08, 2022, 12:30:08 PM »

Welcome to the exclusive club, The Pieman, of users that our secular king regularly mentions by name. I'm sure I speak for other fellow club members very pessimistic Xing, R nut map creators pbower2A and MT Treasurer, DeSantis apologist Muhammad, always Safe R Election Guy and Biden hack brucejoel.
Whenever someone mentions OC’s post count, he sometimes likes to mention me and talk about his sleep schedule because I once made a thread about how it looks like OC suffers from insomnia based on how frequently he posts per every hour of the day (which can be seen on his general statistics page). OC didn’t like that thread and had it deleted
Thunder98 🇮🇱 🤝 🇵🇸
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #667 on: April 10, 2022, 08:48:07 AM »

I picked him instead of Barnes, Barnes isn't in office yet it was presumptuous, but users in the Forum Community try to dispute me on Ancient Civilization and we're all related no matter what race we are, Blks just like male gene is the Dominant Gene, that's why I came out Blk and male not white or female, but there are actually more females and whites in this World but Blk and male is the Dominant Gene

Outside of Blks other races moved to other continents and mutated and adapted to their Environment, just like Dinosaur became Reptiles sharks and Alligators to adapt to the Ice Ages
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #668 on: April 10, 2022, 03:20:53 PM »

I picked him instead of Barnes, Barnes isn't in office yet it was presumptuous, but users in the Forum Community try to dispute me on Ancient Civilization and we're all related no matter what race we are, Blks just like male gene is the Dominant Gene, that's why I came out Blk and male not white or female, but there are actually more females and whites in this World but Blk and male is the Dominant Gene

Outside of Blks other races moved to other continents and mutated and adapted to their Environment, just like Dinosaur became Reptiles sharks and Alligators to adapt to the Ice Ages

Darwinism, Blks and Men are the Dinsnt gene XY determine sex of babies that's men XX are females we have 46 Chromosomes Apes have 48 Lucy were out Ancestors  not Adam Eve, Celts and Hebrews were Cave meh not separate races if you go thru Anthropology in College it tells you Celts and Hebrews are Cabr me not separate groups of people and of course Blks are only homogeneous to Africa we were brought over to other continents as slaves

Everyone can wear a Kilt Popeye was Irish he ate Spinach and he is homogenous to Ireland but Scottish play the bagpipes, it's so warm I'm Australia Chris Hemsworth wj is Australian wears a Kilt during Summer
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #669 on: April 10, 2022, 03:59:14 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2022, 04:03:35 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The reason why race is confusing to alot of Rs not D's because there was alot of D's response to Lucy thread than not Rs believe in Creation not Evolution

But, Caucasian they don't want to let you know they have Little people in them but they do and so do Blk people but they call whites Celts because obviously they are the last to develop and we have nappy not straight hair, Dwarfism is a spontaneous mutation during conception like Gigantism it can happen to any race, we are primates that's why we have it

Blks weren't cave people not like the Hebrews and Celts as soon as Albinos moved from Africa to Europe they evolved thru the Ice Ages from Hebrews to Celtics thru the Ages they were the Cave people and they were all over Europe as Caucasian and Asian too but the Barbarian's were there too and mixed the races up as Asians, and Caucasian

But if you look at Samoan people they have slanted eyes but Blk features and so do Arabs that's why there are many races
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #670 on: April 10, 2022, 05:11:31 PM »

But, Caucasian they don't want to let you know they have Little people in them but they do

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.  Therefore, I'd be surprised if there's a little person in me.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #671 on: April 15, 2022, 10:37:06 AM »
« Edited: April 15, 2022, 01:31:25 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

But, Caucasian they don't want to let you know they have Little people in them but they do

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.  Therefore, I'd be surprised if there's a little person in me.

I am talking about an adult midget that has grown full size, when you say Irish and Popeyes is Irish, Caucasian reject the name Irish really fast just like I said King Arthur was Irish but regardless of the last name, Whites name their kids Patrick or Patricia that's Irish I'm it it's called St Patrick's Day not O'Reilly or McCormick day and may Celtic names don't have O or MC in them their have Fitzgerald's, Richard Daley, Joe Biden, John Kerry, and Tom Brady all Irish names without O and MC that's how you know whites are Irish

Just like we're soulful too we have Obama and Mfume in front of African names they're not Celtic they're soulfoil just like I thought Kwesi Mfume was Cekt he's not it's an African soul name just like whites have Green and so do blacks as last name
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #672 on: April 15, 2022, 01:41:40 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2022, 01:46:57 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Prez Johnson since he comments on me, is acting like pbower2A Everyday ignoring Biden 33 percent Approvals it's their guy and they don't fend him anymore

Prez Johnson used to comment like pbower2A Everyday on Biden 52/49 percent Approvals oh those used to be the good ol days, apparently not now

I am not expecting a shellacking but it can now indeed be a nightmare scenario for D's just like 2014 D's were expected to pick up the H, but the Final weekend they lost

The D's like Ryan, Demings have 10 M in the Bank and they're going to lose even in the best case scenario it's a 303 not a 413 map meaning they both lose

But, I don't expect Prez Johnson to reply to my post he knows the deal with Biden 33 percent Approvals , just like pbower2A first ignored Vaccinated Bear and he won't come down and respond
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #673 on: April 15, 2022, 01:55:59 PM »

Olawakandi, is your name African or Celtic?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #674 on: April 15, 2022, 03:21:46 PM »

It's obvious African, i don't use my real name
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to: