What's the last movie you've seen? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:07:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What's the last movie you've seen? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's the last movie you've seen?  (Read 630824 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: April 27, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »

Dude WTF? That movie was freaking hilarious although a little slow at times. But that was only because of the more serious subject matter and perhaps they overcompensate by adding some really unnecessary and immature stuff. Overall it was damn funny.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:29:51 PM »

My favorite part is when Kumar imitated the girl Harold loved sucking European guys' dicks.
HAHAHA my favorite has to be the old lady in the plane and the overall hysterics there. " Its just a bong not a bomb" ahahahaha. Also how did you like the whole GWB part? Alabama Kush lol.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

That was pretty great. I didn't like how they sort of made Bush into a good guy but of course you could still hardly call it a pro-Bush movie.

Well its not like they endorse the Iraq war or any of his policies for that matter. They just show him as a likeable guy which I think is actually true.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:27:45 PM »

I just found out that that hilarious looking new Seth Rogen movie I saw the trailer for at Harold & Kumar is directed by David Gordon Green, the guy who directed Snow Angels. Even more awesome!

Are you talking about pineapple express? That movie looks pretty funny too.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 02:22:18 AM »

Saw parts of Slumdog millionaire and it hands down has to be the best representation of India by a foreigner. I will reserve judgment till I see the whole movie tomorrow but I can already tell this is extremely realistic. I really felt like I was back in India.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 04:27:28 AM »

Gran Torino has to be one of the best movies of the year. Continuous hilarity and Clint Eastwood gave yet another magnificent performance.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 03:15:14 AM »

Just saw Paranormal Activity. It was a decently scary movie but only because it makes you think it could plausibly happen to you. Basically the same reason why I thought The Exorcism Of Emily Rose was kind of scary. It was also surprisingly funny at times so overall I would recommend it. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies