The Adam Griffin 2nd Presidency never existed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:14:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Adam Griffin 2nd Presidency never existed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Adam Griffin 2nd Presidency never existed  (Read 5205 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2020, 07:04:06 PM »

Update: I have completed the federal statue through the end of 2019. The 23rd session will take much longer to verify and complete since the Congressional Noticeboard wasn't kept up to date. The current session's noticeboard hasn't been updated in 3 weeks, so I will also wait before starting that.

Also working on the South's statue page as well - have that completed through 2019 as well and have all the bill titles added in. Props to Muaddib for keeping the Southern Legislative Noticeboard so up-to-date even though he doesn't hold office. It makes doing this MUCH easier.

If it helps for what is worth why not go by Griffin's and Pericles' White House threads? Granted some bills might get lost but hopefully nothing important
You're right, that is what I usually work off of. I just like to do verification with the noticeboards to confirm nothing is missed!

A good Memorial Day project!! Smiley
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2020, 07:15:50 PM »

Great work, dude, that must've taken a lot of effort, but I'm glad it wasn't too much for...*a red dot appears on Leinad's head*...you to...*Leinad is shot by a sniper before he is able to finish is horrific joke*
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies