2020 Census and Redistricting Thread: New Jersey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:34:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2020 Census and Redistricting Thread: New Jersey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Census and Redistricting Thread: New Jersey  (Read 32937 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: November 12, 2021, 07:05:35 PM »

11-1 DEM gerrymander. Every blue seat is at least Clinton +12. I did not pay attention to incumbent home locations

I like this one
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 01:56:54 AM »

https://davesredistricting.org/join/289d3c90-9645-4866-9b71-088cafdf212d
this should be able to draw out Gottheimer and destroy his re-election chances. But it's extremely ugly.

Seeing you split Bergen County like this is extremely painful as a Bergen native lol, but yeah that would probably kill Gottheimer's chances
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 12:30:06 PM »

Anyone who supports a gerrymander and says "Well if Republicans supported fair maps we wouldn't have to do this" obviously does not care about a fair redistricting process in the first place.

I don't agree with this at all. Democrats do support a fair process, there's just no reason for them to unilaterally disarm.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 06:46:51 PM »

Anyone who supports a gerrymander and says "Well if Republicans supported fair maps we wouldn't have to do this" obviously does not care about a fair redistricting process in the first place.

I don't agree with this at all. Democrats do support a fair process, there's just no reason for them to unilaterally disarm.

If you support Democratic gerrymandering, then you do not support a fair process. Either you support a fair process, in which you would oppose all gerrymanders, or you support a fair process only when it benefits Democrats and support gerrymandering only when it benefits Democrats.

Supporting fair maps in GOP states and gerrymanders in Dem states just means that you're being a partisan hack. Any thinking that arrives at a different conclusion is delusional.

You are aware of the concept of unilateral disarmament, yeah?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies