My retirement from Fantasy Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:28:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My retirement from Fantasy Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My retirement from Fantasy Politics  (Read 7419 times)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« on: February 19, 2006, 12:21:05 AM »

To be fair to Q, the following was posted on the Ballot:

To the extent allowed by law, the Department of Forum Affairs will not count a vote for only part of a presidential/vice presidential ticket as a vote for the ticket on which that candidate is running.  Please vote for the full ticket (listing both the presidential and vice presidential candidate) if you wish for your vote to count for that ticket.

He announced this policy not knowing which votes he might potentially disenfranchise. By carrying it through, I do not believe he shows any attempt to rig the election given that his decision before voting begun could potentially have harmed himself. His actions may or may not be illegal, but that is a matter to be decided later.

I've been right where you are in the past, though I realised a little earlier in my Presidential campaign than you did, so I do sympathise to a degree. The energy that Presidential candidates are forced to invest is relatively pointless in the end, and certainly you should not allow the forum to comprimise your real life.

Nonetheless John, you put your best into the positions that you did hold, and I wish you the best in the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies