My retirement from Fantasy Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:45:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My retirement from Fantasy Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My retirement from Fantasy Politics  (Read 7601 times)
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« on: February 19, 2006, 01:36:07 AM »

Oh goodness.  I wish you wouldn't say those kinds of things; it's really insulting, and your accusations couldn't be further from the truth.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 03:27:42 AM »

Oh goodness.  I wish you wouldn't say those kinds of things; it's really insulting, and your accusations couldn't be further from the truth.

The more I think about the things you said about me, the more I really can't believe you, Ford.  I have to deal with enough unpleasant people in real life that I shouldn't have to put up with ____ like you on the Internet.

You aren't having fun, so you attempt to ruin this for everyone else too.  That's sick.

(The SoFA thread has a slightly more diplomatic response to your lies.)
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 03:40:01 AM »

The more I think about the things you said about me, the more I really can't believe you, Ford.  I have to deal with enough unpleasant people in real life that I shouldn't have to put up with ____ like you on the Internet.

You aren't having fun, so you attempt to ruin this for everyone else too.  That's sick.

(The SoFA thread has a slightly more diplomatic response to your lies.)
Neat.  See, this answers Gabu's questions though.  This game is different from, say, video games, because video games hardly ever call me a liar.  That's why, unlike real life, the payoff isn't worth the bs.

Yeah, ok, and such games do not attempt to slander me, either.  Say what you want, but you're the one who is completely wrong here.

You will respond that whatever is said to you does not matter, since this is a game, but in that case you should just leave if you hate it so much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies