My retirement from Fantasy Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:04:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My retirement from Fantasy Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My retirement from Fantasy Politics  (Read 7489 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 19, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

Well John, sorry to see you go, but im also sorry that you decided to go out attempting to ruin other's reputations. Both acts sadden me deeply.  This is strange though. A few hours after Boss reveals something 'big', Ford resigns from the race, almost guarunteeing Ebowed',s victory, something that was supposedly happening in this scandal of Tweeds. Ford also retires, and tries to bring down Q and Ebowed. You gotta admit, it does look strange.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 01:10:36 AM »

Well John, sorry to see you go, but im also sorry that you decided to go out attempting to ruin other's reputations. Both acts sadden me deeply.  This is strange though. A few hours after Boss reveals something 'big', Ford resigns from the race, almost guarunteeing Ebowed',s victory, something that was supposedly happening in this scandal of Tweeds. Ford also retires, and tries to bring down Q and Ebowed. You gotta admit, it does look strange.

To those that were paying attention, Ebowed and Q had already sullied their reputations.

As for similairites to Tweed's thread, they aren't really anything more than superficial things.  Actually, this is nothing like what Tweed posted.  I'm making no effort to delete the Fantasy boardds, for example.  Quite the opposite, I'm actually handing over my moderation powers.  There's also no deal on cabinet posts.
I know that its different, but i was simply stating that it felt like a poor timing, and made me feel like something wierd was happening.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 01:47:56 AM »

both of those posts were necessary. Tongue
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 02:00:30 AM »

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 02:23:07 AM »

Harry, not everything is about your loser ass.
I'm pointing out a grave inconsistency, Sam.  Excuse me for trying to contribute...
I'm just pointing out a poster's typical posting pattern.  Sorry if it's too accurate for you...
Actually, your post is quite inaccurate, and mine is quite accurate.

My point is QUITE legitimate, that John Ford never complained about this before, but now that it's happened to him he does care.
Please keep posting Harry...  You're only helping my cause.  Smiley
ok
ok
ok
ok
is this enough?
no way!  of course not!
it's ALL about me Tongue
woot!
Does this mean the "Harry reached 8000 posts" in the Off-Topic Board is not far behind?
No it means "Who will reach 8000 first, Harry or Sam" is coming up.
Since I'm not actually trying, the winner would be sort of obvious.  Unless you want to leave this forum for a while.
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=36632.0
there's the link

uh, who cares?
I do, but only cuz i have nothing else to do and its 2:30 in the morning. Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 02:32:13 AM »

Very well said Gabu. I wholeheartedly agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies