Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:34:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 148174 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1800 on: May 04, 2020, 06:49:08 PM »

Reade is now also RTing messages that say that Biden is going after her

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1801 on: May 04, 2020, 06:50:37 PM »

Nine accusers?
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1802 on: May 04, 2020, 06:52:54 PM »

Does anyone else think it's odd that she keeps giving interviews, too? I'm sure every outlet would want to interview her, but it's like she's relishing in getting so much press. She just did additional CBS News and WSJ interviews over the weekend, too. If your ultimate goal was just to get your story out there, why would you need to talk to every media outlet in town? And if you can talk to every newspaper or website, why can't you go on camera with *Fox* of all places?

...because she wants her 15 minutes of fame, but is afraid that she would be asked tough questions and collapse on camera
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1803 on: May 04, 2020, 07:03:41 PM »

Nine accusers?

He's including the women who came forward and said they were uncomfortable with how touchy  Biden was last year.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1804 on: May 04, 2020, 07:18:22 PM »

This stuff has been blowing up my FB feed the last 48 hrs. I think we on the right are beginning to swarm on the idea of portraying Biden as a "creepy" pervert with dementia. I also get the vibe that the more he hides out, it'll become a Hillary Clinton situation about his "health".

We're really good at branding.

Just hitting International media now.

It has not really gone away because we haven't any answers yet about the actual events that took place, so we have to wait for more information.

This morning from the NY Times.

"Joe Biden, after campaigning against the liberal political revolution by arguing that people need help now, has seen his campaign swallowed by an accusation that he sexually assaulted a former aide in a Senate hallway in 1993."

NY Times have been covering the story closely and mentioned the idea of co-workers with knowledge of the complaint.

That could be worth investigating.

Tara Reade on 60 Minutes to her side might be the next thing we see.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1805 on: May 04, 2020, 07:35:55 PM »

Cedar Rapids Gazette columnist Lyz Lenz points out the obvious:

"If we want the change we say we do, if we truly stand for women, we cannot silence yet another woman’s voice for political gain. “Biden or Trump” is a false dichotomy designed to force us into hypocrisy. It’s false because it ignores that there are so many qualified candidates who could just as effectively win against Trump in the general election."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/04/biden-should-step-aside-we-cant-sacrifice-another-woman-political-gain/
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1806 on: May 04, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »

This stuff has been blowing up my FB feed the last 48 hrs. I think we on the right are beginning to swarm on the idea of portraying Biden as a "creepy" pervert with dementia. I also get the vibe that the more he hides out, it'll become a Hillary Clinton situation about his "health".

It has not really gone away because we haven't any answers yet about the actual events that took place, so we have to wait for more information.

"Joe Biden, after campaigning against the liberal political revolution by arguing that people need help now, has seen his campaign swallowed by an accusation that he sexually assaulted a former aide in a Senate hallway in 1993."

NY Times have been covering the story closely and mentioned the idea of co-workers with knowledge of the complaint.

Real journalists would rip her story apart.

She change her story so many times and her stories has so many inconsistencies.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1807 on: May 04, 2020, 07:40:11 PM »

Cedar Rapids Gazette columnist Lyz Lenz points out the obvious:

"If we want the change we say we do, if we truly stand for women, we cannot silence yet another woman’s voice for political gain. “Biden or Trump” is a false dichotomy designed to force us into hypocrisy. It’s false because it ignores that there are so many qualified candidates who could just as effectively win against Trump in the general election."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/04/biden-should-step-aside-we-cant-sacrifice-another-woman-political-gain/

So is she saying that we should drop our nominee because of a false accusation?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1808 on: May 04, 2020, 07:49:48 PM »

I don't mind if that is the case, let's see her side of the story.

We have not even given her a chance to tell her side in an unbiased setting. And Joe Biden got the friendliest interview platform known to liberals. Morning Joe is not exactly balanced.

International media have reported that interview as "left-leaning" so that is veritably useless now.

And then we need a thorough analysis from the media with a presentation of the Democrats response for both this and the Kavanaugh investigation.

A side-by-side analysis of senior Democrats talking about each woman's position as they made allegations of sexual assault.

The difference itself is a massive issue about media spin within the left-wing US media machine. Donald Trump wont talk much about the allegation directly. He will argue this point about the media bias in his campaign going forward. There is definitely some room for someone to look at it.

You know it is coming.

"You can't be a pimp and a prostitute too."- Jack White (2007)
Lisa's voting Biden
LCameronAL
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.75, S: -3.83

« Reply #1809 on: May 04, 2020, 07:56:58 PM »

5.6k brainless idiots that believe anything they read chose to like that tweet. Our party is in trouble.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1810 on: May 04, 2020, 08:03:33 PM »

I don't mind if that is the case, let's see her side of the story.

We have not even given her a chance to tell her side in an unbiased setting. And Joe Biden got the friendliest interview platform known to liberals. Morning Joe is not exactly balanced.

International media have reported that interview as "left-leaning" so that is veritably useless now.

And then we need a thorough analysis from the media with a presentation of the Democrats response for both this and the Kavanaugh investigation.

A side-by-side analysis of senior Democrats talking about each woman's position as they made allegations of sexual assault.

The difference itself is a massive issue about media spin within the left-wing US media machine. Donald Trump wont talk much about the allegation directly. He will argue this point about the media bias in his campaign going forward. There is definitely some room for someone to look at it.

You know it is coming.

"You can't be a pimp and a prostitute too."- Jack White (2007)

She has an interview with Chris Wallace, the only real journalist at Fox News, which she cancelled.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1811 on: May 04, 2020, 08:09:46 PM »

She has an interview with Chris Wallace, the only real journalist at Fox News, which she cancelled.

Cheers. Let's wait and see when she eventually gets interviewed what she has to say.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1812 on: May 04, 2020, 08:11:56 PM »

Cheers. Let's wait and see when she eventually gets interviewed what she has to say.

She is going to do interviews with far-left anti-establishment channels that won’t ask her real questions.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #1813 on: May 04, 2020, 08:12:44 PM »

5.6k brainless idiots that believe anything they read chose to like that tweet. Our party is in trouble.

5.6k people is the population of a small town and is likely to be composed of people from across the world, non-DEM lefties, and bots. This is not a Dems in Disarray moment
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1814 on: May 04, 2020, 08:25:00 PM »

In your defense, you probably didn't know that Joe Scarborough is a former Republican Congressman.

And Mika absolutely grilled Biden in the interview if you watch it. There weren't any softball questions. To be fair, it was probably pre-arranged.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1815 on: May 04, 2020, 08:30:13 PM »

5.6k people is the population of a small town and is likely to be composed of people from across the world, non-DEM lefties, and bots. This is not a Dems in Disarray moment

Why stop at 9 fictitious accusations when you can say 900?? Checkmate!!!
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1816 on: May 04, 2020, 08:30:41 PM »

In your defense, you probably didn't know that Joe Scarborough is a former Republican Congressman.

And Mika absolutely grilled Biden in the interview if you watch it. There weren't any softball questions. To be fair, it was probably pre-arranged.

Mike hit him HARD.

There’s no doubt about that.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1817 on: May 04, 2020, 08:37:24 PM »

So, even if Reade herself requested a copy of the complaint, the Secretary of the Senate would be unable to release it.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1818 on: May 04, 2020, 08:40:54 PM »

I think we on the right are beginning to swarm on the idea of portraying Biden as a "creepy" pervert with dementia.

Other have piled on this already, but I'll just note that probably a majority of Democrats already think he's a creepy pervert with dementia and are going to crawl across broken glass to vote for him against Trump anyway.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1819 on: May 04, 2020, 08:44:31 PM »

I think we on the right are beginning to swarm on the idea of portraying Biden as a "creepy" pervert with dementia.

Other have piled on this already, but I'll just note that probably a majority of Democrats already think he's a creepy pervert with dementia and are going to crawl across broken glass to vote for him against Trump anyway. Trump's creepier, more perverted, and more demented.

I seriously doubt that.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1820 on: May 04, 2020, 08:44:57 PM »

Are we calling Lucy Flores a liar now too?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1821 on: May 04, 2020, 08:46:48 PM »

Other have piled on this already, but I'll just note that probably a majority of Democrats already think he's a creepy pervert with dementia and are going to crawl across broken glass to vote for him against Trump anyway. Trump's creepier, more perverted, and more demented.

I seriously doubt that.

Ok, perhaps not a majority, and I definitely don't think a majority buy Tara Reade's story, but most of my friends were uncomfortable with the handsiness and hair-sniffing which is what I had in mind.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1822 on: May 04, 2020, 08:52:49 PM »

I seriously doubt that.

Ok, perhaps not a majority, and I definitely don't think a majority buy Tara Reade's story, but most of my friends were uncomfortable with the handsiness and hair-sniffing which is what I had in mind.

They are probably all under 30.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1823 on: May 04, 2020, 08:53:37 PM »

I seriously doubt that.

They are probably all under 30.

I was born during the Ford presidency.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1824 on: May 04, 2020, 08:55:29 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2020, 10:23:47 PM by 2,868,691 »

Are we calling Lucy Flores a liar now too?

No, we're calling you a liar for insinuating that Lucy "Biden's touching was not sexual" Flores is an accuser in the same category as Reade.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies