America After Trump: An Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:59:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  America After Trump: An Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: America After Trump: An Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 18236 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2020, 03:25:42 PM »

POLIS 2024
      For a Brighter Tomorrow

Debate Responses

Opening Statement:
Hello, (city)! It’s so great to be here tonight to discuss the issues all of you and all of us care about so deeply. For those of you who don’t know me, I’ve been the Governor of Colorado for the past five years now. I am a husband to a wonderful man named Marlon, a father to two beautiful children, Caspian and Corah, and the first openly gay man elected to both the House and as Governor of a state. I’ve proudly served my state and my country in both those offices, and look forward to potentially serving them again as President. And I intend to serve them by bringing about much needed change: a Green New Deal to strengthen and protect our economy and our environment at the same time; a Medicare-for-All system to lift the insurance company’s boot from the consumer’s neck; and, most importantly, a reversal of SPLC v. Marshall, the greatest failing in the past few decades in the Supreme Court, followed by a New Bill of Rights that includes a woman’s right to control her own body, as well as my right to be married to the man I love.

General Question 1:
I’m aware of many of the concerns people have about coattails, and about how we supposedly have to run a moderate to keep the Senate and House from flipping back Republican, but the fact of the matter is that such statements just aren’t true. I won re-election last year as a progressive with no trouble at all. Tammy Baldwin, the Senator up for re-election in Wisconsin, is a strong progressive who was elected as an openly LGBT woman for the first time before Obergefell v. Hodges, and was re-elected six years ago in a state Donald Trump had won just two years prior. Furthermore, we are seeing more every day that immediate progressive change is the only way we can combat issues like climate change and conservative attacks on civil rights, and so I think a progressive will help us hold those key seats you mentioned, and expand our majorities, as well, as people recognize it’s now or never.

General Question 2:
I’ve made clear my support for the Green New Deal in the form that nearly passed in the House earlier this year. And I’m aware I’ve received criticism for being a latecomer to the party, as it were. When I ran for Governor in 2018, I looked at the reports from expert climatologists, and they suggested to me that incremental change was a feasible solution. But then new data came in. Climate scientists pushed their doomsday numbers forward to the point that, if we do not significantly cut our national and global CO2 output within this coming term, our planet will be irreversibly launched toward runaway climate change. With stakes that high, I made the decision, tough though it was, to take a harder stance on this issue. Because I have always supported the evidence, I continue to support the evidence, and I will always support the evidence which says that climate change is real and we need to act on it right now.

Personal Question:
Only insofar as my campaign remembers the icons of this community who came before us. From the Stonewall rioters, to those who fought misinformation during the 1980s AIDS epidemic, to Congressman Barney Frank, to Senator Tammy Baldwin, to Mayor Pete Buttigieg, the first major openly LGBT presidential contender just four years ago, to all of the hardworking LGBT men, women, and non-binaries who have, both in and out of the political limelight, put themselves forward and fought to advance the community they live and love in. So this campaign is dedicated to those people, to the people waiting to see if this will be the year we elect a gay President, and to all the LGBT people I hope and pray will grow up in an environment where they are accepted for who they are and judged only by their ethics and their willingness to work and fight for this great nation.

Closing Statement:
Well, it’s been an exciting night, folks. We’ve heard numerous different perspectives on the issues you need to know our stances on before you make a decision. I hope we’ve each been able to clarify our positions on those troubles facing America which we discussed tonight. However, if you’d like to know my positions on issues we didn’t get to tonight, and don’t want to wait until the next debate, then head on over to jaredpolis.com/issues and read up on where we want to take this country during my administration. And, if you like what you see, don’t be afraid to click that “Donate” button in the top right of your screen, or, even if you can’t help out that way, you can click the “Join Us” button or text BETTER to 76547, and stay updated on where we’ll be and how you can help out. We’d love to have you. Thank you to (venue) and (city) for hosting us tonight, and thank you to everyone who joined us in the audience and tuned in to watch us! God bless, and good night!
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2020, 05:04:16 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Debate Answers

Kirsten Gillibrand by Gage Skidmore, on Flickr

Opening Statement:

"I want to start by thanking CNN, the audience, and the viewers at home for making this debate possible. Back in 2020, I ran for President because I believed that progress is possible and that we deserved better than the President we had. There's no denying that Joe Biden has been a much better President than Donald Trump was, but I do believe the President doesn't go far enough in his goals, as now is not the time for small ideas. Now is the time for us to finally begin the transition to Medicare for All, as no American deserves to go broke just because they get sick. Now is the time to push for anti-discrimination measures at the federal level, protecting our LGBTQ brothers and sisters. Now is the time for paid family leave, signaling that we value our caretakers.

We can't grow weary or complacent as we did in 2016 and take our progress for granted. As your nominee for President, I will fight tirelessly for your family as I would for my own. We will take on the power structures that skew benefits to the wealthy and away from the working class. We will fight against systemic racism in all its forms, including police brutality and economic racism. We will fight to make the minimum wage a living wage and ensure that reproductive healthcare is protected on the federal level. Your fight is my fight, thank you."

To ALL:  The Democrats are holding on to threadbare majorities in both Congressional houses, and face a daunting Senate map with multiple defensive struggles upcoming in Montana, Arizona, and Wisconsin, among others. How will you, as the leader of the ticket, ensure that Democrats can keep hold of the House and Senate in 2024 and beyond?

"It's not enough to win the White House this year, we also need to protect and expand our majorities to be sure that the next President can pass her policy plans. Since being elected, I have recognized the value of getting majorities elected, which is why I started Off the Sidelines to elect more Democratic women. As the nominee, I will campaign alongside my colleagues in Congress and share the infrastructure built on the national level to build upon Democratic majorities.

Democrats are at our best when we have a positive, inspirational message from our President, and that's what I will offer both as your nominee and as your President. When Americans feel that Congress is working for them and not special interests they're much more likely to get out and vote. Finally, I will tackle the hurdles that far-right interest groups have pushed Republican Governors and Secretaries of State to place to make voting harder. We will expand voting rights at the national level, work with states to pass vote by mail and no-excuse absentee voting, and pass automatic voter registration. This will tear down barriers that have existed to keep young people, people of color, and the economically disadvantaged from voting."

To ALL: The failure of the Green New Deal has reignited discussion within the Democratic Party as to how far Congress must go to combat climate change. We'd like you all to weigh in on this critical matter.

"We need a Green New Deal. This is not an issue that calls for small ideas that pick away at the problem, it calls for bold action right now. I believe passing a Green New Deal strikes a balance between ensuring the American workforce is adequately prepared for a carbon-neutral America and getting to that place. I'm sure we're all aware of the far-right talking points meant to besmirch an idea that most of America can get behind. I reject the idea that we should amplify those very talking points when debating the Green New Deal and climate change in general.

The truth is, a Green New Deal pushes the United States to mobilize to change our entire economy for the better, much like the New Deal before it. It pledges a carbon-neutral economy, with good-paying jobs and a standard of living for all Americans. I don't believe this is truly a controversial subject to most Americans, but most Americans don't rely on big oil to donate to their campaigns for office."

To Kirsten Gillibrand: You've served as a Representative and Senator for New York for many years, but you haven't held an executive office yet. How will you be prepared to take on the challenges of the Presidency from Day 1?

"What I bring to the table is a history of results, whether if it's passing the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act or extending limits on insider trading by members of Congress. I've been able to work with everyone from Bernie Sanders to Ted Cruz while I've been in the Senate, and I think that speaks to a record of success that is paramount in a President. As much as any of us would like to wave a wand and instantly pass our bill, we have to build coalitions and do the hard work in order to get anything done. I stand before you as someone who has done that hard work before, even against the forces of special interests and partisanship.

Being President isn't just a checklist of roles you've been in before, it's also about being willing to fight for the American people. Something I can promise every one of you is that I will fight on your behalf. I have the bravery it takes to stand up against gun manufacturers and push Congress to act on gun violence. I have the bravery to protect your right to autonomy over your reproductive healthcare. I have the bravery to fight against attempts to allow discrimination against LGBTQ people. That's the role of the President, and I'm ready for it."

Closing Statement: 

"I appreciate the opportunity to speak to Americans tonight up here with all of my colleagues and I will say, anyone on this stage would make a better President than any candidate the Republicans have to choose from. I hope this evening has helped you get a little closer to making a decision in this race. If you believe that the time for small ideas is over, you have a home with this campaign. If you believe that we need a President that will fight for your values and rights as hard as she'd fight for your family, you have a home with this campaign. And if you believe it's time for action on climate change, gun violence, and reproductive rights, you have a home with this campaign.

If you are fired up and ready for real progress, please go to kirstengillibrand.com and read my plans on the Reproductive Bill of Rights, the Green New Deal, and canceling student loan debt in greater detail. While you're there, don't be afraid to donate, as our campaign doesn't take any money from corporate PACs and is entirely grassroots-driven. I want to thank you all for tuning in tonight, thank you and God bless you."
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2020, 08:04:31 PM »

Welcome, everyone, to the presidential debates for both parties! This is a national stage where the frontrunners must defend their positions and less known candidates can surge to the top with popular ideas and vigorous arguments. We at CNN (for Democrats) and Fox (for Republicans) are pleased to be hosting these events. The format for both debates is simple - all candidates will make opening and closing statements (where they can introduce themselves and make their cases for the nomination), and will answer some questions as well - both personal and group ones.

Democratic Debate

To ALL:  The Democrats are holding on to threadbare majorities in both Congressional houses, and face a daunting Senate map with multiple defensive struggles upcoming in Montana, Arizona, and Wisconsin, among others. How will you, as the leader of the ticket, ensure that Democrats can keep hold of the House and Senate in 2024 and beyond?

I believe that we have a platform that appeals not only to Democrats, but also Americans. I don't think there are many people who don't believe that the rich should pay more taxes, who don't believe that we need stronger gun control, that don't believe that people with pre-existing conditions shouldn't pay more for their healthcare. Also regarding the Senate, Senators Tester, Sinema, and Baldwin have all won in the past and all of them work hard for their states. All of them have a unique appeal to their state and I don't think that other candidates have that unique appeal.

To ALL: The failure of the Green New Deal has reignited discussion within the Democratic Party as to how far Congress must go to combat climate change. We'd like you all to weigh in on this critical matter.

I do believe that we need a Green New Deal. Time is running out, quite frankly, to deal with the climate crisis, and we need bold action. Now is not the time for us to settle for half-measures like cap-and-trade or a carbon tax, that time was 14 years ago. We need bold action to solve this crisis, and I would challenge the Republicans on this issue, we need to make clear that we are the party who will fight climate change and the Republicans will just call it a hoax while getting millions in donations from oil companies.

To Kamala Harris: You've become an early frontrunner, but more liberal elements in the party appear to be turned off by your candidacy, citing your history as a prosecutor and your more establishment politics. Prominent Rose Twitter commentators have threatened to vote third-party if you're nominated. How will you appeal to them in the primary and general?

Regarding my record as a prosecutor, I will note that it is more progressive than these commentators have noted. For instance, during a case involving the murder of a police officer, I refused to call for the death penalty for the murderer, even after, Senator Feinstein, who is now my colleague, called for the death penalty at the funeral of that police officer. The reason I didn't push for the death penalty is that I don't believe capital punishment is effective. Then as Attorney General, I targeted firms that participated in predatory lending. Also I will note that I am putting forth a progressive platform. I support a Green New Deal and believe that it is the only response to combat climate change. I support a slightly modified version of Medicare for All to attain the goal of universal healthcare. However, I believe we can do this by working within the system, not tearing it down. I think that my ties to the establishment make it likelier that I can push progressive change and progressive policies without them being blocked and stonewalled by the establishment.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2020, 03:28:30 PM »

Carly Fiorina Debate Answers

The Supreme Court, as well as the U.S House, delivered two major victories for conservatives in recent days by rejecting the Green New Deal and Roe v. Wade abortion protections (overturning a 2022 federal law). Do you fully applaud these decisions, or do you believe that more nuance was required?

I would like to say, these decisions are why it is so important we elect Republicans in both the Senate and the White House so we can continue to deliver victories for the nation and for the conservative agenda. Because of our Donald Trump and the Mitch McConnell, we were able to reject the Green New Deal which would flip our economy upside and destroy our midwest. We were also able to restore the sanity of life and restore the ability for the states to actually make decisions for themselves. I fully applaud these decisions because of the Supreme Court, we are fighting against federal overreach and fighting for the sanctity of life on the national stage

Though it's been three years, the influence of the 45th President over the party still remains. Do you believe that Trumpism is a positive force for the party, and America as a whole?

As we saw with the last few major decisions by the supreme court, President Trump's legacy is one that we still see today and is a positive effect on this country. I will be the first to admit that I was not the biggest Trump supporters but he has helped the country for the better and his legacy on both the party and nation have been overall positive. His legacy now includes taking down the Green New Deal and Roe V. Wade while it also includes fixing our broken tax code and helping to bring a business-focused approach back to the government. To that, I say thank you, President Trump!

Unlike your opponents, you've been willing to take a critical tone with President Trump's legacy. With 65% of the Republican Party approving of his job performance, how will you ensure that that doesn't take a toll on your campaign's popularity?

Look, I have been saying this all night, I am not the biggest fan of the former President but his legacy has helped both the party and the nation move to the future. I believe that his supporters do not support just him but support his plans and his legacy which is something I have built my campaign around even if I don't fully agree with the President on his personal life. I believe as I campaign about bringing the government back to the people, I believe Trump supporters will continue to support me because that was exactly his message and what he did in the White House.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2020, 09:55:42 PM »

AOC debate answers part 3

Q:The Democrats are holding on to threadbare majorities in both Congressional houses, and face a daunting Senate map with multiple defensive struggles upcoming in Montana, Arizona, and Wisconsin, among others. How will you, as the leader of the ticket, ensure that Democrats can keep hold of the House and Senate in 2024 and beyond?

A:We need to nominate and keep fighting for the working class members and voters.  That is why in 2016 we lost and in 2020 we were able to win.  We need to be able to reestablish that we are the party of the middle and working class.

We need to nominate more candidates that have backgrounds of ordinary people and not of wealthy donors.   That of a waitress at your favorite diner or of a driver of your local FedEx officer not a children or relative of someone wealthy like a certain someone in the GOP race!!

And as the leader of this party I will fight for that message!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2020, 11:11:31 PM »

Just so everyone knows, deadline for early campaign material is TOMORROW!
jake_arlington

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2020, 06:07:13 PM »

Public Schedule for 2023

March 12: Lock down website domain
March 20: Trademark and copyright campaign logo, slogan
March 25: Publicly announce formation of exploratory committee
March 27: Hire top political operatives
March 28: Set up multiple dark-money super PAC and other sources of monetary funding
March 31: Work out contract with pollsters and social media firm

April 2: Run-down of central core strategy with candidate and close advisors
April 4: Formally declare campaign for President
April 7: Officially file to run with the FEC
April 11: Meet with major, big-name supporters and top donors
April 13: Conference call hosted by campaign manager Danny Diaz
April 16: Unveil advertising and public relations staff
April 18: Rollout of major policy platform planks
April 19: Plot out fifty-state strategy at bunker in Arlington, VA
April 21: Hold fundraiser in Columbus, OH
April 23: Give speech to board of directors for start-up and entrepreneurial non-profit in Iowa City, IA
April 24: Open with first rally in visit to Cedar Rapids, IA
April 25: Attend all-candidate forum on environmental issues in Marion, IA
April 26: Drop-in on check with workers and volunteers at Black Hawk GOP Headquarters Building in Waterloo, IA
April 26: Celebrate opening of campaign office in Cedar Falls, IA
April 27: Tour of manufacturing factory in Iowa Falls, IA
April 29: Meeting with organization of small business leaders in local community around Webster City, IA
April 30: Rally in Fort Dodge, IA

May 2: Engage with local middle-class families, start-up entrepreneurs, small business owners at monthly assembly of Chamber of Commerce
May 2: Present about proposed tax cuts and economic relief plans in Mason City, IA
May 3: Speak in front of representatives for agricultural union in Algona, IA
May 7: Meet with concerned voters in Merced, CA
May 8: Rally in San Jose, CA
May 9: Rally in Phoenix, AZ
May 11: Rally in Green Bay, WI
May 12: Rally in Oshkosh, WI
May 14: Rally in Eau Claire, WI
May 15: Rally in La Crosse, WI
May 17: Madison, WI
May 18: Meet-and-greet in Janesville, WI
May 18: Fundraiser in Waukesha, WI
May 19: Rally in Racine, WI
May 19: Rally in Kenosha, WI
May 20: Rally in Nashua, NH
May 21: Rally in Manchester, NH
May 22: Get-out-the-vote training session with field organizers in Derry, NH
May 22: Town hall meeting with constituents in Augusta, ME
May 23: Speak to participants at Right to Life march in Bangor, ME
May 24: Attend Deplorable Music Festival in Scranton, PA
May 25: Discuss economic revival with factory workers in Burlington, VT
May 27: Rally in Boston, MA
May 27: Rally in Worcester, MA
May 28: Serve as guest at opening of America Great Foundation branch in Holyoke, MA
May 28: Town hall in Hartford, CT
May 29: Visit retirement home in New Haven, CT
May 30: Meet-and-greet in voter's home in Stamford, CT
May 31: Rally in Utica, NY

June 1: Rally in Syracuse, NY
June 1: Rally in Rochester, NY
June 2: Rally in Buffalo, NY
June 3: Rally in Rochester, MN
June 3: Talk about veterans affairs and the American military with residents in Mankato, MN
June 4: Rally in Minneapolis, MN
June 4: Watch professional football match at bar and pub in Minnetonka, MN
June 5: Pep talk with members of insurgent Future of America organization in St. Cloud, MN
June 6: Participate in senior issues roundtable in Duluth, MN
June 7: Meet-and-greet with GOP primary voters in Moorhead, MN
June 9: Travel to first debate of campaign season in Wilmington, DE
June 10: Attend forum on military leadership and foreign policy with invited former generals in Providence, RI
June 12: Rally in Springfield, MO
June 12: Meet-and-greet in Columbia, MO
June 13: Highlight rally in Kansas City, MO
June 15: Rally in Boise, ID
June 15: Town hall in Idaho Falls, ID
June 16: Meet with urban planning experts in Casper, WY
June 16: Join mayor of Laramie, WY onstage for endorsement
June 17: Shake hands with farmers in Minot, ND
June 18: Rally in Fargo, ND
June 19: Rally in Sioux Falls, SD
June 20: Meet-and-greet in Rapid City, SD
June 21: Take pictures and record videos at restaurant in Kearney, NE
June 21: Town hall in Lincoln, NE
June 22: Rally in Wichita, KS
June 23: Rally in Tulsa, OK
June 24: Hold constituent forum for elderly citizens of Edmond, OK
June 24: Speak with students at University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK
June 26: Attend forum organized by local gun rights activists in Pensacola, FL
June 26: Highlight rally in Mobile, AL
June 28: Publicize upcoming road trip with tourists and followers on social media
June 28: Attend fundraiser in Tallahassee, FL
June 29: Rally in Jacksonville, FL
June 29: Speak to campaign volunteers and supporters gathered in Daytona Beach, FL
June 30: Hold fundraiser in Ocala, FL

July 1: Rally in St. Petersburg, FL
July 2: Meet with top donors for strategy campaign and coordination session in Tampa, FL
July 3: Rally in Kissimmee, FL
July 4: Spend Independence Day among supporters in home state
July 4: Watch Fourth of July fireworks and midnight celebration
July 4: Fundraiser in Orlando, FL
July 5: Meet-and-greet in Sarasota, FL
July 6: Rally in Fort Myers, FL
July 6: Host fundraiser in Cape Coral, FL
July 7: Town hall in Naples, FL
July 7: Sit-down chat by fireplace's side in Key West, FL
July 8: Punchline rally in Miami, FL
July 9: Work handshake line in Hialeah, FL
July 9: Homecoming rally in Fort Lauderdale, FL
July 10: Coming-home speech in Palm Beach, FL
July 11: Have fundraiser in Port St. Lucie, FL
July 12: Show up to give surprise pep talk for volunteer team in Savannah, GA
July 13: Travel to discuss racial justice issues with civil rights leaders in Charleston, SC
July 14: Rally in Virginia Beach, VA
July 15: Attend forum in Newport News, VA
July 16: Hit Raleigh, NC for popular seasonal rock concert
July 17: Rally in Charlotte, NC
July 20: Hold meeting with community leaders after mass shooting in Boulder, CO
July 20: Attend candlelight vigil for victims of terrorist attack in Boulder, CO
July 22: Town hall on criminal justice reform and community policing practices in Pueblo, CO
July 22: Rally in Colorado Springs, CO
July 23: Meet-and-greet in Orem, UT
July 23: Rally in Salt Lake City, UT
July 24: Appear on-set in NBC News studio for first time
July 24: Town hall in Ogden, UT
July 26: Fly to Albuquerque, NM for engagement
July 27: Hold fundraiser in Lexington, KY
July 28: Meet with volunteers for GOP effort in Covington, KY
July 30: Sit-down with local media newsrooms in Dayton, OH
July 30: Town hall in Canton, OH
July 31: Rally in Akron, OH

August 1: Rally in Youngstown, OH
August 2: Planning session to map out strategy during break
August 3: Take flight for team to attend primary debate in Toledo, OH
August 5: Rally in Fort Wayne, IN
August 6: Meet-and-greet in South Bend, IN
August 7: Rally in Gary, IN
August 8: Town hall meeting in Moline, IL
August 8: Tour closed factories and comfort laid-off local workers in Muscatine, IA
August 9: Meet-and-greet with voters in Burlington, IA
August 10: Board flight to Des Moines, IA to attend rally
August 11: Speak to listeners in crowd at nearby campground
August 12: Hold fundraiser in Des Moines, IA
August 13: Take part in competition at State Fair
August 14: Rally in West Des Moines, IA
August 15: Town hall in Ankeny, IA
August 15: Evening prayer at church in Altoona, IA
August 16: Visit State Fair in Des Moines, IA
August 18: Corn for Children event in Des Moines, IA
August 19: Spend last day at State Fair
August 20: Speak with residents on a variety of issues in St. Joseph, MO
August 21: Overview of financial status and state of fundraising campaign
August 22: Fundraiser in Jefferson City, MO
August 23: Town hall meeting in Little Rock, AR
August 24: Roundtable discussion in Fayetteville, AR
August 26: Rally in Morgantown, WV
August 26: Meet-and-greet in Wheeling, WV
August 27: Rally in Huntington, WV
August 29: Rally in Roanoke, VA
August 29: Fundraiser in Richmond, VA
August 31: Present facts and figures to assembled audience in Camden, NJ

September 1: Fundraiser in Newark, NJ
September 3: Town hall in Ann Arbor, MI
September 3: Meet-and-greet with voters in Lansing, MI
September 5: Rally in Grand Rapids, MI
September 5: Rally in Kalamazoo, MI
September 6: Multi-candidate forum in South Bend, IN
September 10: Attend to Senate duties in Washington, DC
September 11: Participate in 9/11 memorial procession in New York, NY
September 13: Meet-and-greet with primary voters in Clinton, IA
September 13: Attend primary debate in Davenport, IA
September 13: Enter handshake line with caucusgoers in Davenport, IA
September 15: Visit international meditation centre in Fairfield, IA
September 15: Town hall in Ottumwa, IA
September 16: Meet-and-greet in Waukee, IA
September 16: Rally in West Des Moines, IA
September 17: Town hall in Urbandale, IA
September 17: Town hall in Johnston, IA
September 18: Meet-and-greet in Indianola, IA
September 19: Attend gathering of Tea Party activists at convention centre in Des Moines, IA
September 20: Rally in Ames, IA
September 20: Town hall in Boone, IA
September 21: Tour Iowa State University with Republican Student Association in Ames, IA
September 21: Hold news conference with hotel workers in Des Moines, IA
September 23: Travel to annual Polk County Steak Fry
September 24: Rally in Council Bluffs, IA
September 25: Meet-and-greet in Council Bluffs, IA
September 27: Town hall in Sioux City, IA
September 28: Rally in Sioux City, IA
September 29: Autograph partisan merchandise in Sioux Centre, IA
September 30: Join bring-down-the-house event in St. Louis, MO

October 1: Rally in Overland Park, KS
October 2: Hold town hall in Olathe, KS
October 4: Meet with fellow Republican presidential candidates at forum on terrorism prevention strategies in Aurora, CO
October 4: Top-of-the-mountain rally in Denver, CO
October 5: Attend Pinnacle debate in Denver, CO
October 6: Fly into Fort Collins, CO for conference of local party's wing
October 8: Appearance with Alliance of Latter-Day Saints in Salt Lake City, UT
October 9: Assist in convocation for audience at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT
October 10: Media appearance Deseret News
October 10: Interview with prominent Mormon preacher on talk show
October 11: Meet-and-greet in Ely, NV
October 11: Classic American-style dinner with team of political strategists in Eureka, NV
October 12: Film video-stream to supporters from Elko, NV
October 12: Town hall in Elko, NV
October 13: Town hall in Silver Springs, NV
October 14: Record podcast with popular evangelical conservative radio host in Sparks, NV
October 15: Rally in Reno, NV
October 16: Rally in Carson City, NV
October 18: Meet-and-greet in North Las Vegas, NV
October 19: Serve as guest speaker for state party convention in Las Vegas, NV
October 19: Enjoy evening games on night out in Las Vegas, NV
October 20: Highlight rally in Las Vegas, NV
October 21: Town hall in Henderson, NV
October 22: Host meet-and-greet for primary participants at party in Yuma, AZ
October 23: Give stump speech to town hall audience in Flagstaff, AZ
October 24: Highlight rally in Phoenix, AZ
October 25: Town hall in Glendale, AZ
October 25: Event in Scottsdale, AZ
October 26: Fundraiser in Tempe, AZ
October 26: Stump in Mesa, AZ
October 28: Rally in Tucson, AZ
October 29: Meet-and-greet in Las Cruces, NM
October 30: Rally in El Paso, TX
October 31: Halloween house party at friend's place in Odessa, TX

November 1: Town hall in Midland, TX
November 2: Meet-and-greet in San Angelo, TX
November 2: Meet-and-greet in Abilene, TX
November 3: Rally in Lubbock, TX
November 4: Rally in Amarillo, TX
November 5: Town hall in Wichita Falls, TX
November 6: Town hall in Denton, TX
November 6: Hold event in Frisco, TX
November 6: Town hall in McKinney, TX
November 7: Meet-and-greet in Plano, TX
November 7: Hold event in Richardson, TX
November 7: Meet-and-greet in Garland, TX
November 8: Fundraiser in Mesquite, TX
November 9: Attend debate in Dallas, TX
November 10: Watch early election returns from rented unit in Dallas, TX
November 11: Meet-and-greet in Grande Prairie, TX
November 11: Rally in Arlington, TX
November 12: Present on American Greatness in Fort Worth, TX
November 12: Meet with top donors for Tarrant GOP at high-end restaurant
November 14: Meet-and-greet in Tyler, TX
November 14: Town hall in Beaumont, TX
November 15: Rally in Houston, TX
November 15: Fundraiser in Pasadena, TX
November 16: Town hall in Pearland, TX
November 16: Spend private evening with selected donors at beach on Galveston Island
November 17: Rally in Corpus Christi, TX
November 17: Town hall in Brownsville, TX
November 18: Town hall in McAllen, TX
November 18: Rally with invited speakers in Laredo, TX
November 20: Rally in San Antonio, TX
November 21: Meet with Governor Abbott at mansion's residence in Austin, TX
November 21: Hold fundraiser in Austin, TX
November 22: Meet-and-greet in Round Rock, TX
November 22: Host town hall in Waco, TX
November 24: Town hall in Greenville, SC
November 25: Barnstorm Charleston, SC
November 26: Strategy session
November 26: Make appearance on Fox and Friends
November 27: Work in constituency office at in-state location
November 27: Join set of Trevor Noah's Daily Show
November 28: Virtual forum with Sen. Rubio and Gov. de Santis
November 28: Live television interview with Laura Ingraham
November 29: Work on drafting advertisements and other formats of paid media, to be filmed at home
November 29: Huddle with outreach team on Capital Hill and point-men at Congress

December 1: Celebrate birthday party with family
December 2: Fundraiser in Charleston, WV
December 3: Town hall in Hampton, VA
December 4: Meet-and-greet in Portsmouth, VA
December 4: Take photograph with supporters in Chesapeake, VA
December 5: Pop into central square in Greenville, NC
December 5: Shoot video for promotional material and campaign advertising purposes
December 6: Town hall in Wilmington, NC
December 6: Rally in Fayetteville, NC
December 7: Fundraiser in Cary, NC
December 7: Rally in Durham, NC
December 8: Invite religious leaders to lunch in Chapel Hill, NC
December 8: Rally in Greensboro, NC
December 9: Meet-and-greet in High Point, NC
December 9: Rally in Winston-Salem, NC
December 10: Visit family members for house party in Asheville, NC
December 10: Host fundraiser in Knoxville, TN
December 11: Highlight rally in Atlanta, GA
December 12: Rally in Chattanooga, TN
December 13: Make personal announcement open to inner circle of staff members and close friends
December 14: Highlight rally in Nashville, TN
December 15: Rally in Memphis, TN
December 17: Rally in Huntsville, AL
December 18: Rally in Birmingham, AL
December 19: Rally in New Orleans, LA
December 21: Town hall in Eagle Pass, TX
December 21: Town hall in Del Rio, TX
December 22: Meet-and-greet in Presidio, TX

Public Schedule for 2024

January 3: Fundraiser in Salem, OR
January 4: Rally in Portland, OR
January 4: Town hall in Vancouver, WA
January 5: Fundraiser in Olympia, WA
January 5: Meet-and-greet in Tacoma, WA
January 6: Rally in Seattle, WA
January 7: Promote steps taken toward disaster relief and mitigation effort as representative for Florida
January 7: Attend opening of Pacific Northwest chapter of presidential campaign
January 9: Rally in Dubuque, IA
January 9: Participate in festivities and march organized by anti-abortion coalition in Clinton, IA
January 10: Rally in Davenport, IA
January 10: Fundraiser held by big-name donor in Burlington, IA
January 11: Town hall in Keokuk, IA
January 11: Rally in Iowa City, IA
January 12: Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
January 12: Town hall in Marshalltown, IA
January 13: Meet-and-greet in Osceola, IA
January 13: Speech to crowd at public square in Des Moines, IA
January 14: Rally in Dover, NH
January 15: Town hall in Concord, NH
January 15: Fundraiser in Concord, NH
January 16: Rally in Manchester, NH
January 16: Town hall in Bedford, NH
January 16: Get-to-know-you event with candidate and voters in Merrimack, NH
January 16: Meet-and-greet in Amherst, NH
January 16: Town hall in Milford
January 16: Rally in Nashua, NH
January 17: Meet-and-greet in Londonderry, NH
January 17: Town hall in Salem, NH
January 18: Meet-and-greet in Exeter, NH
January 18: Town hall in Hampton, NH
January 18: Rally in Portsmouth, NH
January 19: Shake hands with voters in line in Durham, NH
January 19: Speak with listeners in audience in Dover, NH
January 19: Rally in Rochester, NH
January 20: Attend town hall in Laconia, NH
January 20: Meet-and-greet at bed-and-breakfast house in Conway, NH
January 20: Give presentation to Republican primary voters in Berlin, NH
January 21: Meet with concerned students at conference regarding First Amendment rights in Hanover, NH
January 21: Discuss environmental issues with residents of Lebanon, NH
January 22: Meet-and-greet in Claremont, NH
January 22: Town hall in Keene, NH
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies