2020 California Ballot Propositions Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:03:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2020 California Ballot Propositions Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 California Ballot Propositions Megathread  (Read 6814 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: September 22, 2020, 11:29:06 PM »

It's kinda sad I don't get to vote on these props anymore. 2016 was the last time I got to do it.

Anyway:

14. Yes
15. Yes -- It is imperative that Prop 15 passes
16. Yes -- I'm not a supporter of affirmative action, but I would like to send policymakers a clear signal that they need to do something to combat ongoing racial discrimination. And as it stands, this prop is very unlikely to pass.
17. Yes
18. Sure, whatever
19. Yes
20. Absolutely Not
21. Unsure -- I don't support rent control, but again, I'd like to send a message to policymakers that they should take action on housing policy.
22. Tentative No -- Feel bad for gig workers, but it's not healthy that many have come to rely on them for FTE work. Tentative no because AB 5 is full of exemptions.
23. Yes
24. Undecided
25. Tentative yes -- Not a fan of THE ALGORITHM, but I'm not sure we'll get another chance to vote on cash bail reform anytime soon.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 04:46:50 PM »

It's kinda sad I don't get to vote on these props anymore. 2016 was the last time I got to do it.

Anyway:

14. Yes
15. Yes -- It is imperative that Prop 15 passes
16. Yes -- I'm not a supporter of affirmative action, but I would like to send policymakers a clear signal that they need to do something to combat ongoing racial discrimination. And as it stands, this prop is very unlikely to pass.
17. Yes
18. Sure, whatever
19. Yes
20. Absolutely Not
21. Unsure -- I don't support rent control, but again, I'd like to send a message to policymakers that they should take action on housing policy.
22. Tentative No -- Feel bad for gig workers, but it's not healthy that many have come to rely on them for FTE work. Tentative no because AB 5 is full of exemptions.
23. Yes
24. Undecided
25. Tentative yes -- Not a fan of THE ALGORITHM, but I'm not sure we'll get another chance to vote on cash bail reform anytime soon.

Are you really that sure Prop 16 won't pass?
I'm about 90% sure. And it doesn't matter anyway since I can't vote on it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies