Your faith timeline. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:51:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Your faith timeline. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your faith timeline.  (Read 11340 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: April 25, 2020, 08:44:31 PM »

0: baptized Christian - Anglican (ECUSA), as are my parents, as were/are my mother’s parents, et cetera. Not a particularly interesting story.

Sensibilities are relatively high-church because traditional rituals are 1. familiar 2. prettier. Never particularly “spiritual” (of the posters before me, probably most similar to Cassius). Church growing up was important because the church as an institution is important, it’s a place to meet people and serve on the altar guild and clean up the bayou and and make sandwiches for the homeless.  Attended less frequently during undergrad, but still attached to the Episcopal Church and still consider myself religious, and hope to get involved with a church community once I move to California this summer. Perhaps John Dule could recommend one, though I’m not optimistic on that front.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies