Your faith timeline. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:22:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Your faith timeline. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your faith timeline.  (Read 11299 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: March 17, 2020, 04:40:59 AM »

0: Born into a nominally Catholic, yet in practice non-religious family (I have never seen my parents regularly go to church in my life). I was not baptized.

1-11: Never thought about religion at all, other than asking why I didn't do the first communion ritual some of my friends did, being glad I didn't have extra religious classes after school or enjoying the "Alternative to religion" subject in school instead of the "Religion" subject (which is harder and requires a minimum of study instead of literally doing nothing)

12-13: Brief existencial crisis that lasted all of 2 hours. I also started asking my parents relatively uncomfortable questions about religion which they answered as well as they could.

14-19: My "religious phase" ended. I never had the urge to research online about those existencial or religious questions for some reason and literally never thought about religion.

20-21: Very similar as before. However reading on uselectionatlas DOT com SLASH forum and in particular this board I did have to question myself a bit more; so I have just naturally developed an additional stance to my general deliberate ignorance on religion which is "Some questions are best left unanswered". Then again this is just an evolution of my earlier philosophy of "Ignorant people are happier people; the truth hurts".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies