MO (Remington, Missouri Scout) - Parson +13 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:36:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MO (Remington, Missouri Scout) - Parson +13 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO (Remington, Missouri Scout) - Parson +13  (Read 2484 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: March 22, 2020, 12:58:46 AM »

Likely R. Parson is favored but this is certainly more likely to flip than IN, especially in a Democratic wave.

I would agree with this. And thank you for calling him Parson instead of "Mark Parsons". haha

There are two conflicting trains of through going through my mind:

1) Galloway won against the most inept Republican who was the worst possible fit for state auditor by only 6 points.

but

2) She was an appointed incumbent and had virtually zero name ID until a few weeks before the election. The wave did not really reach Missouri and the Senate campaign very much overshadowed the auditor contest yet she still won by 6 points. Most people did not really know who her opponent was.

To be fair, there hasn't been a whole lot of campaigning by either of them. So this is probably just a reflection of the state's partisan split.

I'm not even sure what Parson would campaign on. He's done basically nothing. The one thing to his credit is that he is the calm after the storm that was Greitens.

This is a good point.

Likely Republican is the right call but could move to Safe or Lean R very quickly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies