Why I love Phil Scott
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:28:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Why I love Phil Scott
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Why I love Phil Scott  (Read 1780 times)
Karenthecomputer
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2021, 05:24:46 AM »

He’s racist
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 09:47:21 PM »

Update!
Phil's COVID-19 response has been impressive! Typical of him has dropped everything and moved to address this pressing crisis with every weapon in his arsenal. He's issued a Stay at Home order, effectively locked down the state, and approved assistance measures from the State Legislature to help those who need it in these trying times. Now Vermont gets hardly any media attention because of the small population, but it looks like that they will flatten the curve. Seeing Phil's speeches and actions on this crisis compared to the President's is a stark contrast that goes to show's Trump's incompetence and Phil's effectiveness.

SECOND UPDATE

Hello folks! While I'm sure my Philist ideology has been elaborated in many posts, specifically in our wonderful VT-Gov thread I'd like to elaborate on the points I made in March. Phil Scott's COVID-19 response has been the best in the country. He executed a short lockdown followed by a data driven reopening. As a result Vermont has the lowest positivity rate and case growth in the country. At one point the state went over 40 days without a single new death. Now this isn't just Vermont being a rural low-population state, Wyoming is to (VT population is 623,000, WY is 578,000), but they had 70 new cases yesterday and Vermont had 3. Phil Scott has successfully steered Vermont through its greatest domestic crisis in a century. He had received bipartisan praise for his tremendous efforts. That is leadership, and that is why I like Phil Scott.

This is really just reaffirming my strong support for the man. No deaths in over 40 days? VT, with Governor Scott at the helm, is doing everything right (particularly compared to other GOP-led states, such as SD). He is a strong freedom fighter in multiple ways.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies