I have a stomach ache
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:32:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I have a stomach ache
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: I have a stomach ache  (Read 6732 times)
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 12:35:48 AM »

That's OK.  But seriously, how many people do you think would have sex with hundreds of women if they realized you could get away with it aids-free?

Hundreds? too many. I'd rather spend a lot of quality time with a few women then a little with many.

We are complete opposites in that respect, DanielX!

It shows. There's something called a 'soul', opebo, that you seem to be lacking. Of course, you believe it is a fable, but you've got the definition wrong. While sex is an important part of life, it is not the end-all-be-all of existance, at least not for human beings. There's quiet contemplation, books/stories, art, romance, thinking through a complex problem, a good joke (need not be dirty), dreaming, mystery, music, scribbling out a crazy idea, watching movies, laying back and relaxing, etc. Those are all a part of a soul. Thoughts, actions, beliefs, all of it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2006, 01:02:49 AM »

That's OK.  But seriously, how many people do you think would have sex with hundreds of women if they realized you could get away with it aids-free?

Hundreds? too many. I'd rather spend a lot of quality time with a few women then a little with many.

It shows. There's something called a 'soul', opebo, that you seem to be lacking.

Such things do not exist, prude.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What on earth does any of that have to do with the topic at hand?  One can do all of those not-very-appealing things and still have sex with a great variety of women for money.

In any case, I think you need to realize that tastes differ - you like your knitting, and I like something else.  To each his own, grandma!
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2006, 01:45:24 AM »

It shows. There's something called a 'soul', opebo, that you seem to be lacking.

Such things do not exist, prude.

What on earth does any of that have to do with the topic at hand?  One can do all of those not-very-appealing things and still have sex with a great variety of women for money.

In any case, I think you need to realize that tastes differ - you like your knitting, and I like something else.  To each his own, grandma!

<starts pelting Opebo with textbooks over the 'knitting' and 'grandma' bit> Once again, you prove that your brain is oriented at about a 70-degree angle from most people's. My point sailed right past you, and now you decide to throw in mild insults.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2006, 03:46:57 AM »

<starts pelting Opebo with textbooks over the 'knitting' and 'grandma' bit> Once again, you prove that your brain is oriented at about a 70-degree angle from most people's. My point sailed right past you, and now you decide to throw in mild insults.

No, my point was that  your boring pursuits were not in fact mutual exclusive to mine.   One may knit part of the day, and make gapers later on.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies