Twisted sick nazi cow!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:28:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Twisted sick nazi cow!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Twisted sick nazi cow!  (Read 12332 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2004, 02:54:07 AM »

What pisses me off is when people just say "bomb everything" and don't understand the ramifications of such an action.

What really pisses me off is that I strongly supported this war thinking that Arabs were capable of democracy if we could just light the spark.  It sure seems now like I was disasterously mistaken.

Let me reiterate.  I agree with you Don.  I didn't mean "bomb everything".  But I if we are dealing with a pocket of heavy resistace, we should give civilians 48 hours to get out and then just wail on th terrorists with heavy shelling and bombing, instead of sending a battalion of American boys and girls to go in and get shot up.

Clearly, the Arabs don't appriciate us for using kid gloves and sacraficing our guys to keep thier homes and families as intact as possible, so why bother.

We did what we went to do.  We got rid of Saddam, now lets just waste as many terrorists as we can and get out.  Clearly the Iraqis are starting to disslike us, but expect us to do everything to set up a country for them.  Iraq has become the worst of the American "Wel-fare State".  Let them set up their own damn government.  We are having much more progress in Afganistan.

Acctually, what we should do is take out Al-Jezeer.  That would help, for starters.

What is happening here is esentially the start of the next World War.  We did what we had to do, but it seems to have come too late.  Soon Pres. Musharraf will be dead and Pakistan will be over taken be radicals.  Then what will we do?

I hate to be so fatalistic, but it seems to me that this will be the way of things.  Why continue to deny it?

Once again, I may snap out of this in a weeks, but this feeling has grow quite a bit in my mind over the past few months.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2004, 03:56:02 AM »

I didn't mean you per se, I meant opebo and brambila.

You've got to remember though that these people have homes and lives just like we do.  They have possessions and memories.  There were terrorists living in Buffalo.  Do we bomb Buffalo?

Ok, maybe thats not a bad idea Smiley

I agree with you... I just think we have to be as careful as we have been... whether the Iraqis are smart enough to appreciate it or not.
NewFreedom
Rookie

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2004, 04:18:41 AM »

I get a feeling Brambila either wants to start WW3, or blow half of the planet to dust... wich, considering the little globalisation-thing we have running, international dependencies and such, paired with a lot of ecological havoc around already, would both lead damn close to almost, if not completely, eradicating mankind.

Brambila, you can trust me: Even the US gouvernment will see that if they do anythig remotely like you imply in Iraq, 9/11 will look like a broken ankle compared to what will come THEN.
We are damn lucky terrorists didn't try anythig with airplanes and Nuclear Powerplants yet, but üpiss them off enough, and that will be what you get.
AlQuaida and them are extreme... but they have always stayed at a level wich made sure you would NOT drop the big one on them. If you do, ALL restraints are off.
Cadienne
Saudi Jake
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2004, 10:45:20 AM »
« Edited: May 22, 2004, 10:46:03 AM by Cadienne »

Spc. Sabrina Harman isn't too bad looking. Some guys would pay for that from her.

Yeah, she's fairly good looking. But you really think a lot of guys would pay for her to give the thumbs up to their corpses?

I meant the sexual abuse. It was a joke anyway so it doesn't matter
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2004, 01:21:54 PM »

Level Fallujah. Kill that Shi'ite leader. Leave.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2004, 01:33:20 PM »

Actually, a much quicker way would be concentrating on the children, since even the most primitive cultures are often soft when it comes to children. Level a few nurseries and they'll realize who they messed with.  
NewFreedom
Rookie

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2004, 01:47:05 PM »

Wouldn't blowing up one the american arsenal in AMERICA be a much easier way of national suicide? Wink
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2004, 03:35:21 PM »

You've got to remember though that these people have homes and lives just like we do.  They have possessions and memories.  There were terrorists living in Buffalo.  Do we bomb Buffalo?

I was going to say...  Have you ever been to Buffalo?  It's like Nicaragua, no joke.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2004, 03:46:12 PM »

Wow them pictures are sick.. I totaly think that is WRONG. Two wrongs don't make a right.  These people need to be locked up for that. We are Americans and should act like it. For  a sec. there I thought I was looking at a Iraqi jail.  But I think that Bush is not to blame for this nor is Rummy. Only because there are thousands of people in our amry and it is VERY hard to oversee all of them.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2004, 04:33:57 PM »

Actually, a much quicker way would be concentrating on the children, since even the most primitive cultures are often soft when it comes to children. Level a few nurseries and they'll realize who they messed with.  

You're not far off - though I don't think they're soft on children - particularly female children as remarked above, who have little or no value.   They do respect one thing and one thing however - overwhelming force.  And we happen to have that.. alas we apparentely lack the will to use it.  

And btw, everyone always talks about leveling towns after giving 'civilians' 24 or 48 hours to leave. What nonsense - level it at first convenience.. there's no such thing as a civilian, and even if there were, the enemy wouldn't allow them to leave anyway.

This is in fact world war three, so we might as well face it and fight it, and stop worrying about a few hijinks in some backwater prison.
NewFreedom
Rookie

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2004, 04:51:51 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2004, 04:54:27 PM by NewFreedom »

I AM a civillian... I will NOT join any military forces, period!

Btw: It is amazing how little value some people here place on HUman life... not to say it is sickening to see people say it is RIGHT to level a city for somethign a few people in that city is.
Perhaps I should level newYork, as a lot of Rapists and Murderers life THERE, too!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2004, 04:54:22 PM »

If you're a citizen of a country at war, you can expect to be attacked, whether you're in or out of uniform.
NewFreedom
Rookie

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2004, 04:56:41 PM »

If you're a citizen of a country at war, you can expect to be attacked, whether you're in or out of uniform.

See above... if we are at THAT level still, we can just as way blow up what's left of the nuclear weaponry and eb done with it once and for all!
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2004, 04:56:50 PM »

I agree with you... I just think we have to be as careful as we have been... whether the Iraqis are smart enough to appreciate it or not.

Damn Don, I'm going to college in Buffalo next year. Why don't you go bomb NYC instead?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2004, 05:00:18 PM »

You're not far off - though I don't think they're soft on children - particularly female children as remarked above, who have little or no value.   They do respect one thing and one thing however - overwhelming force.  And we happen to have that.. alas we apparentely lack the will to use it.  

And btw, everyone always talks about leveling towns after giving 'civilians' 24 or 48 hours to leave. What nonsense - level it at first convenience.. there's no such thing as a civilian, and even if there were, the enemy wouldn't allow them to leave anyway.

This is in fact world war three, so we might as well face it and fight it, and stop worrying about a few hijinks in some backwater prison.

Well, obviously there would have to be a solution that works properly. But you can break all peoples, if done correctly. After all, war isn't something we do b/c we have too, but b/c it's fun!

Napalm for instance, that's pretty efficient and good psychologically. Or nerve gas. But maybe you're right about nurseries, so hospitals might be better. Or a religious school, you get both a strong religious symbol AND children. And I think there is a way of getting napalm in the mix as well. As someone once remarked, there is nothing like the smell of burnt flesh in the morning.
NewFreedom
Rookie

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2004, 05:02:06 PM »

You guys are all SICK, you know that?
Damnit, every kind of animal is better than THAT!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2004, 05:18:39 PM »

Hm, maybe I should point out that I am being sarcastic...this is my way of channelling my disgust for that line of thinking.

The others are probably serious though, at least Opebo.
NewFreedom
Rookie

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2004, 05:22:20 PM »

Good to knwo at elast SOME sense is still remainign in the Human genetic pool.. btw: any of those war.drivers here being a pro-lifer? I remember Brambila being annoyed about legalized abortion...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2004, 05:30:47 PM »

Hm, maybe I should point out that I am being sarcastic...this is my way of channelling my disgust for that line of thinking.

I can understand you squeemishness, Gustaf, but my point is someone has to do these hard things on our behalf, or we will be over run.  Another way to look at it is our peaceful, Liberal societies are protected by the same thing that has always pertained in the State of Nature - brutal violence.    
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2004, 05:34:39 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2004, 05:35:53 PM by Old Europe »

That said I´m of course advocating the use of neutron bombs to "sterilize" the whole Middle East (except Israel) for security reasons.

Besides, nothing makes more fun than a little genocide. Hitler knew this, Stalin knew this. We should start to learn from the great.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2004, 05:37:19 PM »

I can understand you squeemishness, Gustaf, but my point is someone has to do these hard things on our behalf, or we will be over run.  Another way to look at it is our peaceful, Liberal societies are protected by the same thing that has always pertained in the State of Nature - brutal violence.    

I am glad to hear that you understand my 'squeamishness', or as we like to say compassion and respect for human life. Tongue

It's simply a matter of differing moral principles.
Mort from NewYawk
MortfromNewYawk

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2004, 10:08:54 AM »

I am glad to hear that you understand my 'squeamishness', or as we like to say compassion and respect for human life. Tongue

Gentlemen, there's no need for hysteria, bitterness, or depression.

We don't need napalm or nukes, as this will lead to defeat - not military defeat but the loss of support of the 80% of Iraqis who really DO want us to mop the floor with apostate terrorists like al-Sadr.

America has a great fighting force that has learned a lot from Vietnam - we have basically defeated al-Sadr in Karbala - his militia has packed up and left town after having their all their hideouts destroyed by our tanks.

All we need to do is press on. The Iraqis WILL eventually find freedom compelling, you have to cut them a little slack after being terrorized for the last 25 years. But abandon them? - that we can't afford - if we leave before that country is stable, we've given up a major front in the war against terror. There were casualties and traitors and atrocities during the liberation of Europe 60 years ago as well, but turning around wasn't an option. It's no more of an option now.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2004, 11:19:16 AM »

Gentlemen, there's no need for hysteria, bitterness, or depression.

We don't need napalm or nukes, as this will lead to defeat - not military defeat but the loss of support of the 80% of Iraqis who really DO want us to mop the floor with apostate terrorists like al-Sadr.

America has a great fighting force that has learned a lot from Vietnam - we have basically defeated al-Sadr in Karbala - his militia has packed up and left town after having their all their hideouts destroyed by our tanks.

All we need to do is press on. The Iraqis WILL eventually find freedom compelling, you have to cut them a little slack after being terrorized for the last 25 years. But abandon them? - that we can't afford - if we leave before that country is stable, we've given up a major front in the war against terror. There were casualties and traitors and atrocities during the liberation of Europe 60 years ago as well, but turning around wasn't an option. It's no more of an option now.

Hysteria? Bitterness? Depression? I hope I didn't give that impression... Sad
Mort from NewYawk
MortfromNewYawk

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2004, 11:40:42 AM »

Certainly not hysteria or depression , but I noted a touch of bitterness in your sardonic replies to the nuke 'em all crowd.

I understand it, it's impossible to reply to that in a straight manner.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2004, 11:51:15 AM »

Certainly not hysteria or depression , but I noted a touch of bitterness in your sardonic replies to the nuke 'em all crowd.

I understand it, it's impossible to reply to that in a straight manner.

Hm, I guess that might have been a tad of bitterness... Sad I find it strange that people would seriously contemplate that. Btw, it's been a while. Smiley You should go check out the fantasy elections. We could need someone like you down there. Smiley

Both me and Statesrights are in the running after all. Wink

Here's the link to registering: http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=2153;start=345
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies