MI (Target-Insyght) - Biden +41 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:06:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  MI (Target-Insyght) - Biden +41 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI (Target-Insyght) - Biden +41  (Read 2922 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 09, 2020, 10:57:37 AM »

RE:  MI (CNN) - Biden +80

this poll is meaningless bernie was predicted to lose michigan in 2016 and came back to win it also all the predictors had trump winning the general election especially NATE BRONZE and trump won so you really cant trust any of these polls also everyone i know is voting for bernie so theres no way hes down 80 points and i dont believe for a second that 90% of democratic voters want to vote for someone who has dementia and personally invaded iraq and wants to eliminate social security these polls are just another plot by the establishment owned corporate media to reduce enthusiasm for bernie and help sleepy joe win so you see bernie is really winning VIVA LA REVOLUCION
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 02:52:05 PM »

I'm starting to feel bad for the bros. They're going through a rough time, even though this poll is definitely an outlier. I'm expecting a 10-15 point win at best.

Anytime I feel bad for the Bros I just open up social media

As a professional mental health expert it is obvious to me that Biden is in the advanced stages of dementia.  The Democratic establishment is propping up this drooling, sundowning moron because they would rather lose to Trump than let poor people get insulin

and all is cured.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies