Office of Senator Scott, President pro tempore (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:31:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Scott, President pro tempore (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Scott, President pro tempore  (Read 5634 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« on: March 07, 2021, 07:31:21 AM »

Statement on NPC Elections

I enthusiastically await the start of March's NPC campaigns. Though I am currently enjoying my break in the great Teton Mountains, fishing and hunting my own meat like the Good Lord intended, my goal this month will be to campaign in every state, city, and territory at least once this cycle to promote Labor's vision nationwide. Even states that heavily favor us must not be taken for granted, and Labor has a golden opportunity to make inroads in the Great Lakes region and expand our appeal to urban areas.

I make no bones about my beliefs. And I will be actively recruiting candidates who share Labor's vision for economic equality and prosperity, while defending the rights of law-abiding gun owners and respecting those who deviate from Labor's stance on abortion: a divisive issue that frequently overshadows discourse about improving living standards for working people and the poor.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a wild boar to prepare for dinner this evening.
Would you perhaps be willing to join up on a stop or two? Maybe we could get some goodwill going rather than the animosity that's gripped our country for a while. I know a nice place in Greenville I think you'd enjoy too!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 06:54:10 PM »

A day late, but step into my Nyman office for some delicious Oreo ice cream cake! The staff surprised me for my tenth Atlas-versary. Smile

Don't forget that swear-in time is at noon EST on Friday, folks!
And on Olawakandi day too!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 10:46:46 PM »

[8:37 PM] Scott: This is why the game ing sucks so hard most of the time
[8:38 PM] Scott: don't care if a mole sees this
[8:38 PM] Scott: LT is a massive c**nt
[8:38 PM] Scott: and whiner
[8:38 PM] Scott: literally just shut the  up, cut your own dick off and jam it down your throat
[8:39 PM] Scott: no one ing cares
[8:42 PM] Scott: if I wanted to kill myself, I would jump from LT's ego to his IQ

I can post logs too kek

Oh! Oh! Oh! Me three! Me three!

(the three audio messages are from prank soundboards, first are "oohhoho" and "oh yes" and the last is "probably got an IQ of about 1", if you want to know how seriously I take LT nowadays)
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 10:57:24 PM »

[8:37 PM] Scott: This is why the game ing sucks so hard most of the time
[8:38 PM] Scott: don't care if a mole sees this
[8:38 PM] Scott: LT is a massive c**nt
[8:38 PM] Scott: and whiner
[8:38 PM] Scott: literally just shut the  up, cut your own dick off and jam it down your throat
[8:39 PM] Scott: no one ing cares
[8:42 PM] Scott: if I wanted to kill myself, I would jump from LT's ego to his IQ

I can post logs too kek

I stand by all of it.

Thanks for taking the bait, though. It is important to ensure that servers are free of moles and liars.
Leaking from Laborcord is a far braver act of putting country before party than you writing a speech endorsing the left in an election against me.
Perhaps if you had any bravery you'd say, I don't know, anything about the charges laid against you? You refuse to appear in court.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies