Mark Meadows: Biden Administration places America last
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:16:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mark Meadows: Biden Administration places America last
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mark Meadows: Biden Administration places America last  (Read 545 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 07, 2021, 09:33:39 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/meadows-biden-administration-policies-america-last

President Biden’s record number of executive orders aren’t focused on putting America and the people first, former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told "Sunday Morning Futures."

"I can tell you, it is not about America first, it’s about America last," he said. "And we need to make sure we fight back on behalf of the American people."

Meadows said the orders, which were most likely written by special interest lobbyists, go against the "very heart of America" including standards on energy, immigration and foreign relations.

In order to push back on the president’s actions, Meadows said the GOP should start by being "more aggressive" in Texas and suggested inciting lawsuits and ensuring that American voices are heard after the closing of the Keystone XL Pipeline.

"We have Joe Biden saying he wants to unify but it’s more of a Joe Biden-go-it-alone kind of approach," he said. "What we need to make sure is that we challenge it at every turn."

"We’ve got a number of Trump-appointed justices in office that need to uphold the rule of law and, ultimately, give this authority back to Congress where it belongs."
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 09:35:40 PM »
« Edited: February 08, 2021, 01:26:49 AM by Arch »

If "America First" means inciting an insurrection and overseeing one of the worst years in American history, then "America Last" might just be what we need, by those terminological standards at least.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 10:09:42 PM »

Insurrection, my foot.  You had no problem with police precincts being overrun, so please stop the hyperbole.

Most of your posts are posts criticizing America, complaining about what a racist dystopia it is, so I consider your above post rather insincere.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 10:09:55 PM »

If "America First" means inciting an insurrection and overseeing one of the worst years of American history, then "America Last" might just be what we need, by those terminological standards at least.

Yup. "America First" led to the deaths of 463K Americans (& counting), millions barely being able to put food on their tables, & millions more being out of work & unable to access basic health-care services, not to mention the tens of thousands of businesses that were forced to permanently shutter their doors.

If that's "America First," then I'll take whatever the hell purports to be "America Last" in a heartbeat.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 10:27:49 PM »

LOL.
Is that the best he has.
He was part of one of the worst administrations in American history.
His boss, the Orange Buffoon, attempted an Insurrection on The Capitol to stop American Democracy, and failed.
He needs to just go shove his head in the sand, and STFU. Disappear Mr Meadows. HP.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 10:29:15 PM »

Insurrection, my foot.  You had no problem with police precincts being overrun, so please stop the hyperbole.

Most of your posts are posts criticizing America, complaining about what a racist dystopia it is, so I consider your above post rather insincere.

Sounds like you need a tall glass of shut up juice.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 10:33:21 PM »

Meadows are not usually known for their burns.

Except in Scotland.

Cuz burns are, like, small rivers there.

Never mind.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 11:04:55 PM »

Until you condemn Trump and Trumpers (by name) for the horrible violence they unleashed on this nation last January it’s hard to consider your complicants about BLM as anything but insincere 😬
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 11:09:36 PM »

Technically true, from Meadows' point of view. Meadows, like other Trumpublicans,  means "abusive Nazi-esque right-wingers and no one else" when he says " 'America".
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies