[$2 REVEALED] Koops' Draft Currency Workshop
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:14:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  [$2 REVEALED] Koops' Draft Currency Workshop
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [$2 REVEALED] Koops' Draft Currency Workshop  (Read 836 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 17, 2023, 12:31:02 AM »
« edited: June 07, 2023, 06:31:11 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

waddup gamers

I have come out of my hiding to present a brand new collection of draft bills that could maybe potentially be used as Atlasian currency. However, before I submit drafts to be put into a potential act of Congress, I don't know who to put on the money. This is where you come in: I want you all to fill out this Google Form that closes sometime during the evening of June 1st. (or whenever I stop getting responses idk lol) These are federal reserve notes. I think I heard somewhere that we use silver or something, but whatever, I'm too lazy.

EDIT: The write-in doesn't mean there will be a "non-presidential pick" is going to be on one of the bills, that's just an extra slot in case anybody who feels the need to draft a campaign to compete with one of the presidents is able to get in the top 7.

Click here to respond.

(please tell me this isn't a stupid idea)

Here are the revealed front designs so far:

And their backs (same applies):

Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 12:42:33 AM »

Holy sh**t you're back
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 12:49:47 AM »

Welcome back Koopa.

We missed you.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 02:33:16 AM »

you missed a lot (and I missed you on here) koopa, glad to see you again!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 03:18:18 AM »

I can support this measure, as long as I am featured on one of the bills (after all, longest-serving President, saved the country from destruction, helped get us a new Constitution, etc).
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 10:11:36 AM »

Welcome back Koops!
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 02:01:57 PM »

Excellent work
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2023, 02:11:25 PM »

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2023, 03:23:11 PM »

That looks awesome!

Would be nice to have Atlasian Presidents there, but I can imagine the use of avatars would make it very difficult. In any case, an excellent idea.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2023, 03:31:43 PM »

That looks awesome!

Would be nice to have Atlasian Presidents there, but I can imagine the use of avatars would make it very difficult. In any case, an excellent idea.

I already have my image for the $1 bill picked out!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2023, 03:34:31 PM »

Also, voted Poirot for the non-Presidential bill.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2023, 04:55:33 AM »

That looks awesome!

I already have my image for the $1 bill picked out!

Can confirm, I have drafts made with the current top 7, and while I'm not going to say who is and isn't currently winning, I will say that your hypothetical picture is literally just a higher quality version of that.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2023, 06:37:37 AM »

They're beautiful, Koops! 😍
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2023, 12:05:15 PM »

10/10! Purple heart Love the paragraph after you submit!! hehe
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2023, 02:17:25 AM »
« Edited: June 08, 2023, 06:39:59 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

The polls are closed! Without further ado, which I believe is fancy speak for "no more bullsh*tting around," here's the design for the $1 bill, featuring Joseph Cao!

This red bill features the 57th President. On the front are various features, including raised printing, a holographic emblem of The Eternal Indian (a monument in Illinois recognizing the unconquerable spirit of this country's indigenous people) on the top of the note when viewed in front of an LED light, EURion constellations, a large numeral "1" for legibility, and braille numbering, the latter three all present in the bottom left corner. This federal reserve note has a serial number on the top and bottom, signatures from both the President of Atlasia and the (currently fictional, hopefully soon to be real position that I will hold on the sole basis of holding authority of designing the currency) Secretary of the Treasury, sandwiching the seal of the Federal Reserve Bank this note was printed at, the national seal, and the seal of the Treasury.

Also, all seven notes will feature prominent Atlasian landmarks. The backs typically match the home regions of the person on the front, except for the $20 and $100 bills, where they're swapped for reasons I'm too tired to get into. On the single, you can find the Statue of Liberty, a symbol of freedom that has welcomed, with open arms, many new Americans and Atlasians to our land. All backs will also feature EURion constellations, high-visibility numerals in the bottom right, the national motto, and the national flag's emblem defacing a five-pointed star. Designs for the 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 are to come soon!
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2023, 03:45:10 PM »

Out of the ashes of May a Phoenix rises.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2023, 06:44:22 AM »
« Edited: June 07, 2023, 06:47:49 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

The pre-Atlasian $2 bill was known mostly for just how unique it is. An uncommonly circulated denomination with superstitious legend and a cult following, as well as being a personal favorite of my IRL counterpart. If this is to be repeated with the new Atlasian $2 bill, it would be extremely fitting for the new $2 bill figurehead to have a unique persona. Je vous présente: the Sestak $2 bill, a true treasure for the shoppers and collectors of our republic!

The new $2 notes are teal-colored and feature the same level of security and accessibility features as the $1 note. An emblem embedded into the top of the note will reveal Crazy Horse's face when the note is held up to a light source. Not unlike the $1 note, this bill also contains EURion constellations for anti-counterfeiting, as well as large numerals on both sides and braille on the front for accessibility.

The 2's back features Mt. Rushmore, a callback to this country's pre-2004 history, which celebrates the achievements of four American presidents who helped build this land to the point where a beautiful and strong republic such as Atlasia can exist here. Cheers to our history!

(EDIT: Sorry for the pixelated quality of the front, it's really hard to find pictures of Sam the Eagle that are both Creative Commons and high quality. Just pretend it looks really cool.)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2023, 03:33:45 PM »

Nice work!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2023, 09:38:27 PM »

Well this was a pleasant surprise – outstanding work on both bills, Koops!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2023, 06:44:39 AM »

Thanks for all the appreciation, it means a lot.

Minor note: when drafting the legislation that will put this bill into force, the $1's holographic element when viewed upon an LED will be The Eternal Indian, a monument in Illinois recognizing the unconquerable spirit of this country's indigenous people. I've decided it would be a lot more interesting if I used statues of human people in the holograms that were different from the more place-y monuments that are featured on the back's vignette. Not necessarily an important edit, but I am a stickler for theming.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2023, 09:25:31 AM »

Love love love.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 12:21:04 AM »

Minor note: when drafting the legislation that will put this bill into force, the $1's holographic element when viewed upon an LED will be The Eternal Indian, a monument in Illinois recognizing the unconquerable spirit of this country's indigenous people. I've decided it would be a lot more interesting if I used statues of human people in the holograms that were different from the more place-y monuments that are featured on the back's vignette. Not necessarily an important edit, but I am a stickler for theming.

I was there last year and this has my full seal of approval!
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2023, 01:23:11 AM »

Actually had never heard of this statue before. Apparently it's the 2nd largest concrete monolithic one in the world, only surpassed by Christ the Redeemer! Interesting thing I had never known!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies