King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:35:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread  (Read 12087 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: February 17, 2020, 07:30:54 PM »

I have a feeling I will join soon considering the inactivity in the other historical role play thread.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:03:43 PM »

I want the Safavids, oh pretty please. I’m preparing something delightful there.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 01:03:13 PM »

I seem to detect a distinct flavor of Persian incense in the air. Call me crazy but it kind of smells like trouble.
You are far away from us, no worries 😉

Anyway, I’m not in a warmongering mood. Just don’t attack me, my allies, or your Shia population and we’ll be good k
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 06:44:01 PM »

I would be amendable to that.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 09:25:01 AM »

I’m very enthusiastic to see what interesting developments have happened so far.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 12:59:44 AM »

Reminder: Unless anyone requests an extension for a specific amount of time, the turn ends at 12:00 am on the 17th. So get your final orders in by tomorrow night!

Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to drop out Sad

Are you sure? It's not too late to ask for an extension, provided you are specific on how long you'd like the extension to be.

If I could get another week, then I can stay in.  It's just been a bonkers week with the Coronavirus shutting down the world Tongue

We’re missing orders from a lot of other players too, so another week it is!
Oh come on, a week is far too excessive. Can’t we just have a 2-3 day extension?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 12:36:47 PM »

Reminder: Unless anyone requests an extension for a specific amount of time, the turn ends at 12:00 am on the 17th. So get your final orders in by tomorrow night!

Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to drop out Sad

Are you sure? It's not too late to ask for an extension, provided you are specific on how long you'd like the extension to be.

If I could get another week, then I can stay in.  It's just been a bonkers week with the Coronavirus shutting down the world Tongue

We’re missing orders from a lot of other players too, so another week it is!
Oh come on, a week is far too excessive. Can’t we just have a 2-3 day extension?

I’m sorry, but no.  No offense, but there is a lot going on right now that I have to prioritize right now and I’d hope you can understand that. 
That’s fine.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 12:00:50 AM »

Turn 2 is now closed. Some very exciting things in store!

This worries me, hopefully all of my things end good, but knowing my like I was the target of an assassination.
You think you’re in a hole, I’m practically sacrificing a pretty big chunk of my armed forces and territory just to eek out everyone else.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 11:39:08 PM »

Oh •••• me
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 08:31:23 PM »

In the meantime, any predictions for who dies?
It’s clearly going to be me.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 04:31:03 PM »

I’m going to have to resign my position as Shah of the Expansive Kingdom of Iran.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies