King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:22:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: King and Country - Sign up and General Discussion Thread  (Read 11960 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2020, 02:40:35 PM »
« edited: April 28, 2020, 03:51:19 PM by Dereich »

I will unfortunately have to withdraw from this game so long as X is involved

Good afternoon to you too Huh
1978 New Wave skinny trousers
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2020, 03:12:10 PM »

We don't know when we'll have the end of turn results ready, but I'm sad to report that this turn will probably be the last, at least for the time being. Too many players have left, and unless we get new players to fill those spots - which we likely won't until after this pandemic is over - the game will be put on hold. I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed my this decision (so am I), but the game can't continue to go forward without an active player base. Hopefully we'll be able to resume it once things get back to normal.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2020, 03:26:04 PM »

We don't know when we'll have the end of turn results ready, but I'm sad to report that this turn will probably be the last, at least for the time being. Too many players have left, and unless we get new players to fill those spots - which we likely won't until after this pandemic is over - the game will be put on hold. I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed my this decision (so am I), but the game can't continue to go forward without an active player base. Hopefully we'll be able to resume it once things get back to normal.

It's a shame if it ends, but the main thing for everyone is staying safe during these times of hardship.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies