US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. Could lead to withdrawal of US forces! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:03:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. Could lead to withdrawal of US forces! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. Could lead to withdrawal of US forces!  (Read 2410 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 21, 2020, 08:26:25 AM »

I'm 100% for the pull out method, but does anybody doubt that within a year of the west leaving, the beards will have murdered dozens of "top ranking Afghan officials" and have control of 75% of the country?  And within 5 we'll be back, ya know, to get them for whatever horrible thing they'd end up doing.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 11:01:24 AM »

While I very much want us out of Afghanistan, I certainly understand why the leadership in Afghanistan is leery of us leaving and leery to let 5000(!) Taliban out as a "good faith" gesture.  Months after we leave, they will be the ones whose decapitations will be viewed online.  It's their children that will be raped and murdered.

...and why does Trump always brag about how good a relationship he has with the most evil people on Earth?  That's weird, right?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 12:02:02 PM »

<shock face>
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies