US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. Could lead to withdrawal of US forces! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:41:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. Could lead to withdrawal of US forces! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. Could lead to withdrawal of US forces!  (Read 2436 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: February 14, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »

This has happened like 20 times over the past 5 years, it’s nothing.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 05:47:40 PM »

Bring those men and women home already.

Agreed 100%, though I don't trust Trump to actually follow through even if a deal were reached--he'd lose a big chunk of his reasoning for wasting so much tax money on defense spending. If anything he'd just say we did, half the voters would believe it, only for him to pull a Syria and just keep them there while pretending the matter is settled.

Pull a Syria? US has mostly left Syria. And the Russians keep pressing US out completely.

It'll be ya all guys who will "pull a Syria". When Trump leaves/reduced # troops in Afghanistan ya'll gonna repeat neocon argument "but Kurds/Afghans/Iraqis!". PSOL is gonna be the loudest  Angry
In no way am I against a total withdrawal, especially not caring for whatever proxies we employ. I’ve consistently wished for a full withdrawal and an end to all imperialist ventures. I suggest you should get a different job, clearly whatever troll factory you came out from is the back-end of the company teams.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies