Commonwealth of Frémont • 14th Parliament
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:53:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Commonwealth of Frémont • 14th Parliament
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Commonwealth of Frémont • 14th Parliament  (Read 2072 times)
Roblox

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2020, 02:11:18 PM »

^Lmao.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2020, 07:14:17 PM »

AN ACT
to amend the Iconography Act

Section 1 (Title)
i. The title of this Act shall be, the "Second Great Seal Act of 2020." It may be cited as the "Second Great Seal Act."

Section 2 (Amendment)
i. §3 of the Iconography Act of 2017 shall be amended as follows.
i. The Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Fremont shall be as follows: a circlet encompassing the image of John Charles Fremont, namesake of the Commonwealth, planting the banner of liberty upon the high ridge of the Rocky Mountains, and distributed around him twenty-one stars representing the eighteen states of the Commonwealth. Along the top of the circlet shall be the words, "The Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Fremont," and along the bottom the Roman numeral "MMXVI," the year marking the conception of the Commonwealth.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2020, 10:11:22 AM »

A BILL FOR AN ACT
relating to our great region's seal population

BE IT ENACTED BY THE PARLIAMENT OF FRÉMONT RESOLVED.

Section 1, TITLE.
i. The title of this Act shall be, the "Please Don't Club Seals Act."
ii. "Inuit" refers to an indigenous person who is a member of an aboriginal tribe in Alaska and/or northern Canada.
iii. "Seal" refers to all species of pinniped residing in the Commonwealth of Frémont, including walruses.
iv. "Seal clubbing" (also referred to as "sealing" or "seal hunting") refers to the hunting, either personal or commercial, of pinnipeds.

Section 2, REGULATION.
i. No individual, whether for commercial intent or personal pleasure, shall participate in seal hunting within the Commonwealth of Frémont.
ii. In addition, no person, whether for commercial intent or personal pleasure, shall injure or cause great bodily harm to a seal within the Commonwealth of Frémont.
iii. Any individual caught violating either subsection (i) or subsection (ii) shall be subject to either one year of imprisonment or a fine up to $28,520 dollars, of which 90% of the money shall go to the state government, and 10% shall go to the Commonwealth of Frémont.

Section 3, EXCEPTIONS.
i. An individual may participate in sealing if they are an Inuit.
ii. All Inuits who wish to participate in sealing must seek permission from their local government in order to perform the practice.
iii. If an Inuit successfully gains permission from their local government to participate in seal hunting, they are exempt from Section 2 of this act.
iv. If an Inuit does not successfully gain permission from their local government to participate in seal hunting, they are not exempt from and are subject to Section 2 of this act.

Section 4, ENACTMENT CLAUSE.
i. This act shall take effect the next November 15 after final enactment by the legislature of Frémont.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies