Why do Virginia Democrats have no spine? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:10:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why do Virginia Democrats have no spine? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do Virginia Democrats have no spine?  (Read 5686 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: February 12, 2020, 09:14:33 PM »

Usually I’m not a fan of spineless Democrats but I’m not gonna complain when the laws they’re backing out on are bad.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 01:56:21 AM »

Pull funding from rural Virginia until they comply. Richmond and NoVa literally pay for everything and they represent the interests of the majority of Virginians.

Don't let a bunch of cornfields hold back progress.

hmm I wonder what the reason for this is....?
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 06:19:44 PM »

Pull funding from rural Virginia until they comply. Richmond and NoVa literally pay for everything and they represent the interests of the majority of Virginians.

Rural areas are the past. The suburbs are the future. States like Pennsylvania in the 2018 governor's race show just how irrelevant Dem losses are in flyover country as long as we make gains in the suburbs.
It's not just part of America that needs help...it's all of it. And gains in cities and suburbs are great (it helps Democrats win after all) but ignoring a part of the country just cause they didn't vote for you is a pretty bad attitude.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 11:03:40 PM »

Rural areas are the past. The suburbs are the future. States like Pennsylvania in the 2018 governor's race show just how irrelevant Dem losses are in flyover country as long as we make gains in the suburbs.
It's not just part of America that needs help...it's all of it. And gains in cities and suburbs are great (it helps Democrats win after all) but ignoring a part of the country just cause they didn't vote for you is a pretty bad attitude.

Oh, STFU. When they voted for a traitorous, authoritarian, racist sexual predator, that was the last straw. If they really wanted help, they would show a modicum of humility. Instead, they set out to force minority rule upon the rest of us. So they need to be crushed, deservedly. This is something for the defenders of racist, rural whites to consider: even four years ago, there might have been restraint. And I myself am white. But now, when the levee breaks, there will be no mercy, no quarter. So pat yourselves on the back for electing Trump.
I'm as anti Trump as they come but like...do you ever actually go out and talk to people? People have their reasons for backing him and while most of the time they are in fact stupid reasons does this make them somehow a bad person? I don't think so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies