1 million more Texans have registered to vote since Beto/Cruz race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:35:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  1 million more Texans have registered to vote since Beto/Cruz race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1 million more Texans have registered to vote since Beto/Cruz race  (Read 2620 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: February 02, 2020, 08:27:07 AM »

well given how the GOP openly flouts the law and is running amok like a criminal enterprise, I'm not surprised that blue avatars here are feeding off of it. but seriously, if Dems take Texas, which these types of numbers make seem less ridiculous, the GOP agenda is dead in its tracks.
If Texas falls, so does the country.  If roughly half the country becomes ignored at the federal level election after election they will lose faith in democracy.  A democracy can't survive in a corrosive environment like that long term. 

Frankly, it sounds like you have already lost faith in democracy.
I'll say this.  America has not yet gotten to the point of being a 1 party state, not even close.  I hope that isn't our destiny.  But if we are destined to become that Id much rather it be a right wing one party state than a left wing one. TX>CA
A one party state is never going to happen. There will be always progressives and conservatives. If the current conservatives cease to exist, then the most moderate progressives become the new conservatives.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies