Office of Senator OBD (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:23:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator OBD (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator OBD  (Read 4762 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: December 07, 2020, 04:46:30 PM »

Endorsed!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 04:40:38 PM »

With all due respect Senator, you do not speak for Oregon. The people of this great state stand firmly with FM Truman and the House Committee on Un-Fremontian Activities in bringing the criminals of Lincoln to Justice.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 01:20:40 AM »

The people of Oregon will never bow to the suppressors of free speech and Philism! Loyal Oregon members of the armed services and civilians who wish to defend the integrity of our great state stand ready to defend our borders and secure the interior from Wulfricist traitors.

First Minister Truman controls the armed forces. You do not speak for the people of Oregon, I do, and you are not Philist. You have sided with traitors to Fremont and supporters of Wulfric (But I repeat myself). The people stand against Wulfricist infiltrators such as KaiserDave. If you are so eager to defend him, perhaps you should come forth to the House Committee on Un-Fremontian Activities to testify about what you know about the criminals in Lincoln.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies