Office of Senator OBD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:54:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator OBD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Office of Senator OBD  (Read 4734 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2021, 11:53:05 AM »

Hey folks. Just popping in to confirm that I'll be on LOA from March 20 to March 28, and I'll be delegating my duties as Vice President to DPOC FalterinArc during this time. I may or may not be able to be online at occasional points during this time, though.

If anyone has any questions for me, or if there's anything I can do, please DM or otherwise message me about it by tonight. Obviously I won't be doing election coverage for Lincoln as I won't be around for the end of the election lol
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2021, 10:52:55 AM »

Confirming that my LOA is now over. My noticeboard is now up to date, and I'd like to give DPOC FalterinArc a warm thanks for keeping everything in working order during my absence.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding the noticeboard and/or bills I might have missed, please don't hesitate to DM me.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2021, 03:07:02 PM »

Glad to have you back.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2021, 02:06:12 AM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 20, 2021

I am officially announcing a leave of absence between June 9 and June 25. While this is a long time period to be gone, there's a lot of stuff going on for me IRL - I'm going to the coast, then abroad, with high school graduation and the relevant festivities in between. During this period, I will remain somewhat contactable by forum or Discord DM (pending the local cellular connection), and I should be on hand for any tiebreakers that are needed. Also, I may be able to clear some backlog on June 13.

During this period of time, I'll once again be delegating my duties to DPOC FalterinArc. He has constantly been an active presence in Congress, and I'm more than confident that he can handle affairs in my absence.

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2021, 03:06:36 AM »

Hello, friends.

As my Leave of Absence approaches, I'll be wrapping up affairs both in Atlasia in IRL, so please don't hesitate to contact me forumside or Discord if there's something I need to get done. I intend to run through congressional affairs tomorrow morning and will hope to get things in order for DPOC Falterin to take the reins on the 9th.

I'm very excited to take some time off from the grind and celebrate graduating. Best wishes to y'all in the interim, and good luck to the candidates in the upcoming elections!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2021, 12:09:46 AM »

Wishing you the heartiest of congratulations and a well-earned graduation celebration, Mr. Vice President.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2021, 12:15:24 AM »

Congrats on graduating high school. It's a wonderful time in your life so you should enjoy it to the fullest extent.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2021, 01:17:14 AM »

Thanks for the well-wishes, folks!

And with that, I'm off. I might pop up here during my LOA but my access to internet will not be stable. Things should be mostly updated for Falterin to take the reins. Smell y'all later.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2021, 05:10:16 PM »

I have recently met with Governor Edward Zhang and Lt. Colonel Maia Bridges of the Oregon National Guard. With the recent unrest in the eastern portion of our nation, Oregon will be ready should that unrest spread west of the Mississippi and is prepared to take action against reactionary elements seeking to undermine the will of the people.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2021, 03:43:34 PM »

I am proud to announce that, under my guidance, the government of Oregon has passed legislation nullifying FT 21.02 'Committee on Anti-Fremontian Activities Act', a bill that is an egregious attack on the right to free speech and free exercise of religion. Oregon stands with the Philists across Fremont, Lincoln, and the South, and will not be complicit in the suppression of enlightened Fremonters and Atlasians.

From this day forth, Oregon will not recognize the House Committee on Un-Fremontian Activities as a legitimate body - Oregon will not host this sham Committee, enforce subpoenas, or comply with other legal actions it orders. In addition, Oregon will open its borders to Philists seeking asylum from the unjust prosecution of malevolent governments, and our state's glorious National Guard will not hesitate in protecting our borders from the forces of Wulfricism.   
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2021, 04:40:38 PM »

With all due respect Senator, you do not speak for Oregon. The people of this great state stand firmly with FM Truman and the House Committee on Un-Fremontian Activities in bringing the criminals of Lincoln to Justice.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2021, 04:42:48 PM »

Oregon has no "national guard." The state national guards were consolidated for form one unified Frémont National Guard months ago. "Senator" BLUE DOG has no troops at his command, and the officers of the Oregon government answer only to me!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2021, 05:13:33 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2021, 05:17:17 PM by Ishan »

BREAKING: GOVERNOR ZHANG HAS BEEN SHOT BY HIS OWN SON FOR ANTI-FREMONTIAN ACTIONS
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2021, 05:57:57 PM »

BREAKING: GOVERNOR ZHANG HAS BEEN SHOT BY HIS OWN SON FOR ANTI-FREMONTIAN ACTIONS

We will wait for confirmation from official sources; however, we note that if the governor has been injured, he will certainly be revived by Frémontcare, which the Wulfricists want to dismantle!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2021, 01:05:15 AM »

The people of Oregon will never bow to the suppressors of free speech and Philism! Loyal Oregon members of the armed services and civilians who wish to defend the integrity of our great state stand ready to defend our borders and secure the interior from Wulfricist traitors.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2021, 01:20:40 AM »

The people of Oregon will never bow to the suppressors of free speech and Philism! Loyal Oregon members of the armed services and civilians who wish to defend the integrity of our great state stand ready to defend our borders and secure the interior from Wulfricist traitors.

First Minister Truman controls the armed forces. You do not speak for the people of Oregon, I do, and you are not Philist. You have sided with traitors to Fremont and supporters of Wulfric (But I repeat myself). The people stand against Wulfricist infiltrators such as KaiserDave. If you are so eager to defend him, perhaps you should come forth to the House Committee on Un-Fremontian Activities to testify about what you know about the criminals in Lincoln.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2021, 01:33:04 AM »

Thank you OBD for standing up against the lies and sedition of certain elements within the Fremont government. Your loyalty will be remembered.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2021, 10:08:44 AM »

First Minister Truman controls the armed forces. You do not speak for the people of Oregon, I do, and you are not Philist. You have sided with traitors to Fremont and supporters of Wulfric (But I repeat myself). The people stand against Wulfricist infiltrators such as KaiserDave. If you are so eager to defend him, perhaps you should come forth to the House Committee on Un-Fremontian Activities to testify about what you know about the criminals in Lincoln.
The traitor to Oregon holds no power in this esteemed Philist state and has surrendered what little legitimacy he has in the eyes of the people of Oregon by joining the Wulfricist sham commission. I have worked directly to elect Oregon's current Philist government, a claim the fake Senator cannot make himself, and they, and the people of Oregon, are enthusiastic in their support for the Philist cause and rejection of Trumanite Wulfricism both within and beyond our borders.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies