Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:26:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread  (Read 31364 times)
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« on: January 27, 2020, 08:23:25 PM »
« edited: January 27, 2020, 08:41:35 PM by loganzombieoftime »

Alex Jones 2020 - Win the War for America! - Campaign Schedule for February and March

Sean P. Anderson via Wikimedia Commons

February
5th - Announcement Speech in Austin, Texas.
7th - Jones speaks at the Commonwealth for Life Rally in Richmond, Virginia.
8th - Jones hosts a rally in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
10th - Jones hosts a rally near Durham, North Carolina. There were several protestors at the event.
12th - Jones hosts a town hall in Asheboro, North Carolina.
16th - Jones hosts a rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This has the largest attendance so far of any event hosted by the campaign.
17th - Jones hosts a town hall in a suburb of Florence, South Carolina.
19th - Jones hosts a rally in Sumter, South Carolina.
20th - Jones hosts a rally in Columbia, South Carolina.
21st - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina with Proud Boys leader Gavin McInnes
23rd - Jones speaks at a pro-confederate rally in Oxford, Mississippi.
25th - Jones hosts a rally in Tupelo, Mississippi.
26th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Horn Lake, Mississippi with Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson
28th - Jones hosts a rally in Memphis, Tennessee

March
2nd - Jones meets with volunteers on Staten Island.
3rd - Jones goes on Fox News Sunday and is interviewed by Chris Wallace. 3 of the questions from the interview:
Q: First of all Mr. Jones, how do you feel about the Pence tax bill?

A: The Federal Income Tax is a fraud. The IRS uses fraudulent and deceitful methods to enforce the tax. I'm all for cutting taxes, but we need to focus on the fraud first. Also, why the hell are we cutting middle class taxes by 35% and lower class taxes by only 3%? That is my biggest disagreement with the plan.

Q: You have taken money from the Herbalife Nutrition PAC. I assume that means you will not sign the no PAC pledge?

A: I take money from good people who do good things. I do not take money from globalist companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter. You know why? They don't like me. They hate me and they hate America. I don't see the need to sign the pledge because unlike my opponents, evil companies do not want to give money to me.

Q: Will you attend the Commander-in-Chief Forum?

A: Of course I will. I want my message heard by everyone, whether they be Democrats, Republicans, Independents, or anyone else.
5th - Jones hosts a fundraiser on Staten Island with Gavin McInnes
6th - Jones hosts a rally in Brooklyn with Gavin McInnes. Many protestors attended the event.
7th - Jones hosts a rally in Yonkers, New York with Gavin McInnes
9th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Glen Cove, New York with Gavin McInnes
10th - Jones hosts a rally in Babylon, New York with Gavin McInnes
11th - Jones hosts a town hall in Brookhaven, New York with Gavin McInnes
15th - Jones hosts a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
16th - Jones hosts a town hall in Nashua, New Hampshire
17th - Jones hosts a town hall in Keene, New Hampshire
19th - Jones hosts a rally in Concord, New Hampshire
20th - Jones hosts a rally in Dover, New Hampshire
23th - Jones hosts a town hall in Berlin, New Hampshire. Jones hopes to gain support with many of the Conservative northern New Hampshire voters.
24th - Jones hosts a town hall in Lancaster, New Hampshire
26th - Jones hosts a rally in Portland, Maine
28th-31st - Jones returns to Austin, Texas to air several Infowars shows. He raises close to $500,000 from 4 days of shows as a result of sponsorships and encouraging people to donate.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 06:23:30 PM »

Alex Jones Town Hall Answers
marketwatch.com

1) Many of you have very strong views on the President's tax cuts, which recently passed the Senate 53-47, with six of you even voting on it (all against). Would each of you care to once again clarify your position on the issue, and would the Senators explain the reasoning behind their votes?

Taxes, especially federal income taxes, are very bad and are enforced through dishonest methods. I support cutting taxes, but we should go further. The IRS should be abolished and we should replace the federal income tax with a consumption tax. There is already a bill for this in Congress with 33 co-sponsors. I want to make it law. If I was in Congress, I would vote for the President's tax cuts but only because it is better than no changes.

2) Healthcare is the #1 issue Americans are concerned about this election cycle. How would each of you format healthcare under your administration?

Health insurance companies are run by bad people who will scam you and hurt you just to make money. At the same time, government involvement in healthcare has proved to be disastrous. The flouride in your own drinking water has made you dumber and these mandatory vaccines have caused a whole bunch of problems. We should not be forced to choose between these options. We need fundamental and systematic reform of the healthcare industry. First of all we need the government to stop creating diseases and hurting the American people. Then we are going to change the way private healthcare works, putting lives over money and health over power. That will reduce costs and create a healthy America all while keeping the markets free.

3) Climatologists now say we have little more than a decade to roll back our global greenhouse gas input before disastrous irreversibility strikes. Do you agree with this assessment? If so, how would you move to lessen this nation's carbon footprint? If not, why do you believe it not to be the case?

They did all this "research" 20 years ago and said we would be dead by now. That was all lies and it is still all lies. The reality is that the earth is going through warming and cooling periods just like normal. Many areas of the country are actually having a cooler than average year. Most scientists are liberal globalist Democrats, so it's no wonder that they want to shut down American industry because of so called climate change. We need more industry, more jobs, not less. We need to finish the job Trump started and abolish the EPA and get the government out of this fake science.

Mr. Jones:

You have attacked what you have called the "globalist social media companies" for attempting to "censor" you because of your views. What with the recent talk on the left of such a proposal, do you believe we should break up big tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter?

Well it's true they are trying to censor me. I have been banned from many social media sites for daring to call out the corrupt nature of these companies. My supports have also been banned for calling them out on it. Breaking up big tech companies is the first step, but there is much more to be done. After all, 100 small corrupt tech companies is no better than a few large ones. We need to reform these companies by enforcing free speech and increasing transparency so we can really see what is going on when they decide to ban conservative voices like myself.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 08:08:01 PM »

Alex Jones Debate Answers

Photo by Jared Holt for Right Wing Watch

Opening Statement:

Hi, I’m Alex Jones. I created the online news company Infowars 20 years ago. Since then, the left has been trying to stop me every single day. When I correctly predicted that Mueller’s investigation against Trump was a fraud, I was banned from Facebook. When my audience reached into the millions, I was banned from Youtube. When I called out antifa and the mainstream media, I was banned from Twitter. I’m running to make sure what happened to me doesn’t happen to the American people. Donald Trump ran on the same message I am fighting for right now, and he got the job started. He started to build the wall, he got us out of bad globalist deals, he is bringing our troops home from places they should have never gone.  I want to finish the job Trump started and truly make America great. The social media companies, the mainstream media, they are just as afraid of me as they were of Trump. That's why they are trying to censor me. They know I can get the job done. If I am elected, I will continue the Trump journey away from elitism and away from globalism. That’s how we won in 2016 and it will be how we win in 2020. Thank you.

Personal Question:

“To Mr. Jones: A recent theory originating from 4chan claims the President of the United States may have suffered his stroke unnaturally, putting the blame on "Chinese operatives" within the White House. Do you believe these claims hold any water?”
Listen, there is no good reason why Trump could have suffered a stroke in the White House. In 2016, he had a perfect bill of health. He was out there doing 3, 4, 5 rallies a day while Hillary Clinton could barely give a speech. He was the “stamina” candidate. Nobody goes from having perfect health to a stroke in 3 years when they have access to the best healthcare in the country in the White House. If you don’t suspect foul play, you aren’t paying attention. Now, I’m not sure if the Chinese did it. I’m still listening to the evidence before I make up my mind. But the point is that Trump had good health and he should not have had a stroke under normal circumstances. There were definitely other people involved and I would not be surprised if these claims are correct.

Closing Statement:

The left has been trying to stop Trump ever since he was elected. We have all this manipulation by the media, cnn msnbc, all spreading lies. We have antifa harassing our people, destroying our constitution, suppressing our voices. In the midterms, they got the illegals to vote like never before. We saw all these safe red districts in Southern California flip after they took weeks to count the illegal votes. No matter what happened, Trump still fought. He fought for the wall, he fought for our country, he fought for our people. Now the establishment is celebrating his stroke. They know they can mislead our country once again without Trump in power. They know that most of these candidates will let them do whatever they want. The one exception is me. They know I will expose them as frauds, cheats, liars. The media has ignored me, social media companies have banned me. It’s because they are afraid. They are afraid that I will be the next Trump. They are afraid that I won’t let them rip off this country. They will do whatever they can to stop me, but ultimately you all have the votes to elect the next president. That’s why I’m asking for your vote. It is you all, we the people, versus the establishment, the media, the left. If you elect me, they will be stopped. Thank you.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 08:17:12 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2020, 06:45:57 PM by loganzombieoftime »

Steve King Endorses Alex Jones - April 17, 2019

(Brian Frank/Reuters)

IA-04 Representative Steve King endorsed Alex Jones during a Jones rally in Sioux City. A quote from his endorsement:

Every time I’ve been asked who I will support to succeed the great Donald Trump, whether it be at a town hall, a legislative meeting, or with my family, my answer has always been the same. I will support the candidate who will protect the legacy of President Trump. Many of the candidates we have seen support globalism and multiculturalism. Those were the very things Trump ran against - and won. I know there is only one candidate who, like Donald Trump, believes in America first.

And I think you all know as well

Alex Jones has fought for the American people his entire life. He is not afraid what the left thinks. When he gets banned from social media for telling the truth, he doesn’t apologize. He keeps fighting. He’s not doing it for the money, not for the fame, he is doing it for America. Infowars has told the truth when others could not. Most importantly, his policies are in line with what America needed to keep thriving. He will repeal the confusing and ineffective income tax and replace it with a simple and fair consumption tax. He will put America first and avoid joining our country into bad deals for the sake of “globalism”. He will change the way social media works so we are all given our 1st amendment rights no matter what party or ideology you are. He will keep America great. Other candidates want to reverse everything Trump has done, my friend Alex wants to expand on Trump’s presidency. That's why I support Alex Jones. I hope you will join me in supporting and eventually caucusing Alex Jones next February.

Jones hopes to have a strong showing in Iowa, the first contest of the primaries, to show he is a serious contender and to overcome the media (social media and the news media) blackout of his campaign.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 08:54:11 PM »

Alex Jones 2020 - Win the War for America! - Campaign Schedule for April and May

Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA, via Shutterstock

April
April 1st - Jones flies to Chicago.
April 2nd - Jones hosts rally in Chicago with former IL-03 candidate Arthur Jones. The rally was closed doors to prevent any protests.
April 4th - Jones hosts rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
April 5th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in crucial Waukesha county with several infowars activists.
April 6th - Jones hosts rally in Madison, Wisconsin. Despite a warning from Antifa, the rally went smoothly.
April 8th - Jones hosts rally with questions in Dubuque, Iowa. Attendance was strong at his first Iowa event.
April 9th (Morning) - Jones hosts a town hall in Maquoketa, Iowa.
April 9th (Evening) - Jones hosts a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
April 10th - Jones hosts rally with questions in Iowa City, Iowa. There were several protests, mainly University of Iowa students.
April 12th - Jones hosts rally in Des Moines, Iowa. This is his largest Iowa event by far.
April 13th - Jones hosts a town hall in Ames, Iowa. A quote from a voter asking a question:
Mr. Jones, I keep hearing about how the economy is doing great but I am not seeing any more money in my paycheck. Should I be able to share in the American dream?

Of course you should. Look, we have been lied to about the economy for at least the last 10 years. The big banks and big companies use averages to disguise their record profits as you doing well. It’s not true. The people are suffering and it is time to do something about it. Trump started this with his tax cuts and getting us out of bad deals like the TPP. I’m here to finish it. We need to completely restructure our tax system to reward hard work. We also need to focus on holding companies responsible for once. I will stop Google, Facebook, and other companies from buying our elections. That money will go right back into your paycheck.
April 14th - Jones hosts a town hall in Webster City, Iowa.
April 15th - Jones hosts rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
April 16th - Jones hosts rally with questions in Storm Lake, Iowa. He focused on education, a major issue in the community.
April 17th - Jones rally in Sioux City with Steve King (see earlier post for quote from speech). Steve King will campaign for Jones throughout Iowa during Congressional vacations until caucus day.
April 20th - Jones hosts a town hall in Onawa, Iowa.
April 21st - Jones hosts a town hall in Missouri Valley, Iowa.
April 23rd - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
April 24th - Jones hosts a town hall in Shenandoah, Iowa.
April 25th - Jones flies to Seattle, Washington.
April 27th - Jones speaks at a gun rights rally in Olympia, Washington. He had a positive reception among the several thousand people in attendance.
April 29th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Tacoma, Washington.
April 30th - Jones hosts a rally in Seattle, Washington. The large number of protesters generated much local news coverage.

May
May 2nd-4th - Jones returns to Austin, Texas to host a special Infowars broadcast. He raises several hundred thousand dollars.
May 5th - Jones flies to Pennsylvania.
May 6th - Jones speaks at a gun rights rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
May 7th - Jones hosts rally in York, Pennsylvania.
May 8th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
May 9th - Jones hosts rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Despite many protesters, the rally went well with a large attendance
May 12th - Jones hosts rally in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
May 13th - Jones hosts rally in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
May 14th - Jones flies to Nevada.
May 16th (morning) - Jones hosts rally in Las Vegas, Nevada.
May 16th (evening) - Jones celebrates first campaign office opening in Nevada.
May 17th - Jones hosts rally with questions in Henderson, Nevada. He focuses on immigration.
May 18th - Jones hosts a town hall in Pahrump, Nevada.
May 20th - Jones hosts a town hall in Pioche, Nevada.
May 21th - Jones hosts a town hall in Ely, Nevada. He received many questions about the local copper mining industry, to which he responded that we should get out of bad trade deals threatening the copper industry and we should allow these mines to grow and create jobs.
May 22nd - Jones hosts a town hall in Eureka, Nevada. With a population of only a few hundred, the town hall attendance fit into a living room.
May 23rd - Jones hosts rally in Elko, Nevada. He focused on the large gold mining industry, similar to the copper industry and Ely.
May 25th - Jones hosts a town hall in Battle Mountain, Nevada. Gold industry was a big theme here as well.
May 26th - Jones hosts a town hall in Winnemucca, Nevada.
May 27th - Jones hosts a town hall in Lovelock, Nevada.
May 28th - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Fallon, Nevada. This concluded his tour of rural Nevada.
May 30th - Jones hosts a rally in Reno, Nevada. He touches on a variety of local issues such as education and transportation.

With regards to his Nevada strategy, Jones believes he will get much of his support in rural Nevada as well as moderate support from Reno and Vegas suburbs.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 06:30:32 PM »

Alex Jones 2020 - Win the War for America! - Campaign Schedule for June and July

Lucas Jackson/Reuters

June
June 1st - Jones hosts rally in Carson City, Nevada.
June 2nd - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Minden, Nevada. This concludes his ~2 weeks in Nevada.
June 4th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Nevada City, California.
June 6th - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Susanville, California.
June 7th - Jones hosts rally in Alturas, California.
June 8th - Jones hosts rally in Redding, California.
June 10th - Jones hosts rally in Eureka, California
June 14th - Jones hosts rally in Napa, California
June 16th - Jones speaks at a Conservative Rally in Sacramento, California. Many attendants came from groups such as the Proud Boys.
June 17th - Jones hosts rally in Stockton, California.
June 18th - Jones hosts town hall in Merced, California
June 20th - Jones hosts rally in Fresno, California
June 22nd - Jones hosts rally in Bakersfield, California
June 24th - Jones hosts rally in Los Angeles, California. This is his largest rally so far but not without many protesters, including some from Antifa.
June 25th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Anaheim, California.
June 27th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Riverside, California
June 28th - Jones hosts a rally in San Bernardino, California.
June 29th - Jones releases a statement about Andy Ngo, saying he was in the right and Antifa should be classified as a terrorist organization.
June 30th - Jones hosts a rally in San Diego, California. Close to the Mexican border, immigration was the most talked about issue at the rally. This concludes his time in California. From a mix of donations collected at rallies and pay to go fundraisers, Jones raised a couple hundred thousand dollars.

July
July 1st - Jones released his Q2 fundraising numbers. Jones raised over $3 million from April through June.
July 4th - Jones returned to his home of Austin, Texas to celebrate July 4th. He hosts an informal rally that afternoon. Many of his volunteers attend local firework shows to spread Alex Jones pamphlets.
July 7th - Jones hosts rally in Houston, Texas.
July 8th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Galveston, Texas.
July 10th - Jones hosts rally in Dallas, Texas.
July 11th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Fort Worth, Texas. He hopes his recent fundraisers will be enough for his first major ad buy.
July 13th - Jones hosts rally in Lubbock, Texas.
July 14th - Jones hosts rally in Amarillo, Texas.
July 16th - Jones hosts rally in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
July 17th - Jones hosts rally in Little Rock, Arkansas.
July 18th - Jones hosts rally in Memphis, Tennessee.
July 20th - Jones hosts rally in Nashville, Tennessee.
July 21st - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Franklin, Tennessee.
July 23rd - Jones hosts rally in Knoxville, Tennessee.
July 24th (morning) - Jones hosts rally in Greenville, South Carolina.
July 24th (evening) - Jones hosts town hall in Greer, South Carolina.
July 25th - Jones hosts rally in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
July 26th - Jones hosts town hall in Gaffney, South Carolina.
July 27th - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
July 29th - Jones hosts a town hall in Chester, South Carolina.
July 30th - Jones hosts a town hall in Lancaster, South Carolina.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 09:07:15 PM »

Alex Jones 2020 - Win the War for America! - Campaign Schedule for August and September

Diego M. Radzinschi/ALM

August
August 1st - Jones hosts a town hall in Camden, South Carolina.
August 2nd - Jones hosts rally in Columbia, South Carolina.
August 4th - Jones hosts a town hall in Aiken, South Carolina.
August 5th - Jones hosts a town hall in Greenwood, South Carolina.
August 6th - Jones hosts a town hall in Clinton, South Carolina.
August 7th - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Anderson, South Carolina
August 8th - Jones hosts a rally at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. The conservative culture on campus allowed Jones to make one of his few college appearances with little interference.
August 10th - Jones hosts  rally near Athens, Georgia.
August 11th - Jones hosts rally in Augusta, Georgia.
August 13th - Jones hosts rally in Macon, Georgia.
August 14th - Jones hosts rally in Atlanta, Georgia. The rally was slightly delayed due to the presence of antifa.
August 15th - Jones flies to Iowa.
August 17th - Jones hosts rally in Des Moines, Iowa with Representative Steve King.
August 18th - Jones hosts a town hall in Indianola, Iowa.
August 19th - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Osceola, Iowa.
August 20th - Jones hosts a town hall in Creston, Iowa.
August 22nd - Jones hosts a town hall in Red Oak, Iowa.
August 23rd - Jones hosts rally with questions in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
August 24th-31st - Jones campaigns around Northwest Iowa with Representative Steve King. He visits a variety of cities and small towns.

September

September 1st - Jones attends the Amana, Iowa “Festival of Iowa Beers” after a small rally near the area. Despite his surging status after the first primary debate, he was able to keep a relatively low profile.    
September 2nd - Jones attends several Labor Day celebrations around the Cedar Rapids-Iowa City area.
September 3rd - Jones hosts rally in Davenport, Iowa.
September 4th - Jones hosts a town hall in Clinton, Iowa.
September 5th - Jones flies to Louisiana.
September 7th - Jones hosts rally in New Orleans, Louisiana.
September 8th - Jones hosts rally in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
September 10th - Jones hosts rally in Shreveport, Louisiana.
September 12th - Jones hosts rally in Jackson, Mississippi.
September 13th - Jones hosts fundraiser in Southhaven, Mississippi.
September 14th - Jones hosts rally in Tupelo, Mississippi. Located in northeast Mississippi, Tupelo is an example of the strong Republican areas that have gotten even redder with Trump.
September 16th - Jones hosts rally in Huntsville, Alabama.
September 17th - Jones hosts rally in Birmingham, Alabama.
September 18th - Jones hosts rally in Montgomery, Alabama.
September 20th - Jones hosts rally in Mobile, Alabama.
September 21st - Jones hosts rally in Pensacola, Florida. Despite speculation that US Representative Matt Gaetz would endorse Jones, it amounted to nothing as Gaetz was not even in attendance for the rally.
September 23rd - Jones hosts rally in Tallahassee, Florida. Attendance was high, with many attendants coming from around the Panhandle.
September 25th - Jones hosts rally in Jacksonville, Florida. That night, he hosts a private fundraiser.
September 26th - Jones hosts rally in Orlando, Florida.
September 27th - Jones hosts rally in Tampa, Florida.
September 29th - Jones hosts a fundraiser in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
September 30th - Jones hosts rally in Miami, Florida. He made sure to talk about Cuba and how “we can’t let our government take total control here like they did over there”
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 03:06:19 PM »

Alex Jones 2020 - Win the War for America! - Campaign Schedule for October

Nick Ansell / PA Wire/Press Association Images

October
October 1st - Jones flies to South Carolina.
October 2nd - Jones hosts a rally with questions in Beaufort, South Carolina.
October 3rd - Jones hosts a town hall in Kiawah Island, South Carolina.
October 5th - Jones hosts rally in Charleston, South Carolina.
October 7th - Jones hosts a town hall in Georgetown, South Carolina.
October 8th - Jones hosts a town hall in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.
October 9th - Jones hosts rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
October 11th - Jones hosts a town hall in Conway, South Carolina.
October 12th - Jones hosts a town hall in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
October 13th - Jones hosts rally in Wilmington, North Carolina.
October 15th - Jones hosts rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina
October 17th - Jones speaks at a Confederate Rally in Pittsboro, North Carolina. He expressed his support for “Confederate Heritage” and said “If the liberals are allowed to put up statues of communist Vladimir Lenin in Seattle, we have the right to put up whoever we damn please!”
October 18th - Jones hosts his own rally nearby in Raleigh, North Carolina.
October 19th - Jones hosts rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
October 21st - Jones hosts rally in Asheville, North Carolina. He has received strong support from ancestral Democrats, especially around Appalachia.
October 23rd - Jones hosts rally in Roanoke, Virginia.
October 24th - Jones hosts rally in Charleston, West Virginia. Former senate candidate Don Blankenship was spotted in the crowd, but no official endorsement has been made from him.
October 26th - Jones hosts rally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
October 27th - Jones hosts rally in Cleveland, Ohio.
October 29th - Jones hosts rally near Detroit, Michigan.
October 30th - Jones hosts rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 07:24:14 PM »

Alex Jones Debate Answers

Donald Trump won the presidency 4 years ago by being bold. He wasn’t afraid to stand up to the elite. He wasn’t afraid to stand up to the establishment. He didn’t care who was standing in his way. He won because that is what we, Americans, want in a leader. We want someone who will put America first. So why, may I ask, are so many of my fellow candidates shying away from Trump? They are saying we need to go to the center, embrace liberalism, and then we can win. They are using the false word of “bipartisanship” to pass things that don’t help the American people one bit. Let me tell you, now is not the time for compromising with the far left Democrats. Now is the time to show the American people that we are the only party that cares about you and your family and we are not controlled by the elites. Only then can we take back Congress and pass real, meaningful, conservative legislation. That is what I will do if I’m the nominee.

To Mr. Jones: Breitbart managing editor Wynton Hall referred to you as "the logical successor to Donald Trump" following your standout debate performance last month in Albuquerque. Would you say you agree with this statement, and, if so, why you and not President Pence?

He is absolutely correct. I stand alone on this stage of wanting to continue Trump’s war against the elites and the establishment. Other candidates up here want to abandon our values and work with the Democrats. I want to work with the American people to kick out the far left Democrats and pass legislation with Republicans majorities in both houses of Congress. And I understand some people will be fooled by Pence being Vice President. Listen here, Mike! Let’s be honest, you weren’t Trump’s Vice President because you shared your goals, values, or policies. If that was the case, you wouldn't be changing Trump’s tax plan or pushing for more government intervention in the economy. You were picked because you couldn’t be trusted to win in Indiana. See, folks, Mike Pence was governor of deep red Indiana. However, he only won by 3 percent in 2012! In 2016, some polls had you losing! If Trump didn’t trust you to win in deep red Indiana, how can we trust you to win the most important election in our lifetimes?

You might not have heard of me much before this debate. You might have only heard about me from the first debate. The truth is I am not being treated like the other candidates. I don’t blame my opponents on stage for that. The corporate media is staging a black out of my campaign on the largest scale in history. They realized that the coverage they gave Trump in 2016, however bad it was, was still giving him exposure to the people. They aren’t trying to make the same mistake with me. The media knows I am just as dangerous to them as Trump. That's why they refuse to give me time, refuse to cover anything about me. If you want a candidate who the media hates, that candidate is me. Thank you!
loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 07:05:34 AM »

Reply to Mike Pence (Since Jones' twitter was deleted a year ago, this is in the form of a press release)

"I never said tax cuts weren't good. I have repeatedly said I would support Mike's cuts because they are better than nothing. But let's be honest, does cutting taxes on the middle class 10x more than the poor make sense? I support tax cuts for everyone. Mike disagrees."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies