Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:54:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread  (Read 31528 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« on: February 10, 2020, 07:11:22 PM »

Jim Jordan's presidential announcement speech in Urbana, Ohio

My fellow Americans, we're living a time of prosperity : 7 million new jobs created, an unemployment rate at its lowest rate in 5 decades, secured borders and strong progress against terrorism. Now what needs to be done to accomplish our path to permanent economic prosperity is to reduce government spending to balance our budget and bring our deficit under control. But too many politicians have failed to do so and even to make it their top priority. But that's what I'm going to do by stopping wasteful spending, vetoing earmarks and trust the private sector to settle our problems and I'm running for President to accomplish that crusade. Thank you, God bless you and God bless America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 10:23:37 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2020, 10:31:03 PM by UWS »

Jordan's debate answers :

Look, I'm not running against President Pence, nor against anyone on this stage. I'm not running to beat Mike Pence. I'm running because I believe that there are issues that haven't been adressed so much such as government spending because too many politicians didn't focus on it. A strong economy requires, of course lower taxes, but also fiscal discipline and putting wasteful spending under control. That's why I pledge to adopt a balanced budget amendment within my first term. And I assure you that if the President wins this nomination, he will have my full support in order to keep moving this country forward.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies