The Trump Dynasty: A 2024 Scenario
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:21:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Trump Dynasty: A 2024 Scenario
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Trump Dynasty: A 2024 Scenario  (Read 715 times)
pops
katman46

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: 4.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 25, 2020, 10:14:54 PM »

November 4th, 2020 - 1:27 AM

"Wow, look at that. To everyone watching here at the home of progressives, in case you somehow missed it, Donald Trump just got re-elected handily. This is a f***ing disaster. I never believed in my life that this nation would get so consumed by hatred, bigotry, and racism. If you're a moderate or a corporate Democrat and you're watching this, go to bed, and shut up for the next four years. Time and time again, I warned you. I WARNED YOU! AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN! And now, because of your absolute stupidity, we just re-elected a dictator. It wasn't even close! It wasn't even close. So if you're a Democrat or an Independent or a Republican that's not corrupt, and you're in Maine, New Mexico, Oregon! If you're anywhere and you voted for Trump, f*** you. You have no idea what you just did. You're so blinded by your own hatred and intolerance that you have zero foresight. Is this going to end with Donald Trump? OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT! This isn't going to stop until the media and the donors and the DNC OPEN UP THEIR GODDAMN EYES! This isn't about Donald Trump! It's clear as day to anyone watching that this is about controlling the courts, the government, and the corporations to silence the people. In 2016 and 2020, it was Donald. Maybe in 2024 it'll be Melania. Then in 2032 it'll be Ivanka. Then in 2040, Don Jr. can take a turn. Then in 2048, maybe it'll be Eric's turn to take a swing at it. And guess who isn't old enough to be President yet, but sure will be in 2056? BARRON TRUMP! OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T THINK HE'S A PRESIDENT! OF COURSE! HE THINKS HE'S A KING! And like any good king, he wants to create a dynasty. This is TYT, home of progressives, and we need to get our sh*t together fast if we want to save this nation."

THE TRUMP DYNASTY

November 4th, 2020 - 8:13 AM

"Of course, in this endless election cycle, we have to talk about 2024 already. At first glance, the Republican and Democratic primaries are wide open, but looks aren't everything. Here's a poll we conducted before the election of Republicans. You can see there a clear lead for Ivanka Trump as the rest of the candidates, well known or not, have a lot of work to do."

CBS/YouGov Poll - Oct. 7th, 2020

Ivanka Trump 24%
Nikki Haley 13%
Ted Cruz 11%
Rand Paul 9%
Marco Rubio 6%
Tim Scott 2%
Charlie Baker 1%
Big Boy Beto
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 3.31, S: -0.83

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 06:39:31 AM »

rip I started doing the exact same timeline
pops
katman46

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 01:27:51 PM »

My apologies! If you want I will can this timeline, or we can keep on going with similar timelines.
Big Boy Beto
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 3.31, S: -0.83

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 01:45:41 PM »

My apologies! If you want I will can this timeline, or we can keep on going with similar timelines.

It's fine! I'm doing Junior anyway, and you're doing Ivanka I think.
pops
katman46

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 05:41:56 PM »

November 1st, 2022 - 9:46 AM

"Donald Trump releases his tax returns as the midterm election draws to a chaotic final week, and Republicans and Democrats tee up for a long and chaotic primary campaign. I'm Ben Shapiro, and this is The Ben Shapiro Show."

*intro music*

"We have a lot to get to today. First and foremost, the coveted Trump tax returns. Now, if you're someone who watches this show, you know how I feel about the media. They're corrupt, they're liars, and they only want clicks. This is a pretty blatant fact. But I gotta say, they really hit the nail on the head with this one. This was such a dumb move. It was. It just was. You never ever want to shift the focus onto yourself if you want your party to win. This is especially true when you shift the focus on something so bad. So, in case you haven't heard, Donald Trump has paid no income tax since 1997. That's insane. That's just insane. What's worse is that it really looks like he lied on his tax returns. You know, we had a really winnable Governor race here in California. For those of you outside of California, we got Adam Corolla, pretty moderate Republican, in against the Governor Gavin Newsom. Newsom has been fighting off against scandal after scandal and Adam has been completely bulletproof. A poll last week showed Newsom up by five, in California, remember! This was a winnable race, but it's probably not anymore. Thanks to the absolute incompetence of Donald Trump."

November 4th, 2022 - 8:33 PM

"Hello everyone, I'm Wolf Blitzer, and with the election now only days away, we have a new poll on both the state of the midterms, and the state of the 2024 primaries. You can see it up on the screen right now..."

CNN Poll - Nov. 4th, 2022

2022 Congressional Ballot

Democrats 46%
Republicans 45%
Conservatives 3%
Undecided 6%

2024 Republican Primary

Donald Trump, Jr. 27%
Ben Shapiro 15%
Ted Cruz 12%
Nikki Haley 9%
Rand Paul 5%
John Kasich 4%
Marco Rubio 4%
Mike Lee 1%
Tim Scott 1%
Chris Sununu 1%
Charlie Baker 0%
Larry Hogan 0%
Phil Scott 0%

2024 Democratic Primary

Pete Buttigieg 19%
Kamala Harris 14%
Joe Kennedy III 13%
Cory Booker 11%
Gavin Newsom 7%
Jeff Merkley 4%
Chris Murphy 4%
Roy Cooper 3%
Jon Bel Edwards 2%

"...As you can see, the Congressional race is a dead heat as the Conservative Party reaches an all time low in our poll. If you remember all the way back in July, they were polling at 17% and threatening to shake the Republican Party. Now, they're not so significant. Republicans want a Trump, and Donald Trump, Jr. is expected to announce an exploratory campaign shortly after election day. Democrats are more split, with Indiana Governor Pete Buttigieg in a narrow lead."
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 07:47:58 PM »

Abort thread pt 2
pops
katman46

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 05:13:38 PM »

November 13th, 2022 - 5:25 PM

"Hey guys, Galen here, and welcome to the FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast. I'm here with Nate Silver."

"Hey."

"Good work, Nate. Today we're doing an emergency podcast because we finally have all the results, and we have some new 2024 Presidential primary polls. For those of you that haven't been paying close attention, Republicans took back the House in a surprise victory, with 243 seats to 191 for Democrats and one for the Conservative Party. In the Senate, Republicans have 55 seats to 44 Democrats and one Independent caucusing with Democrats. We've gone over these tremendous results a lot, but now it's time to move on to the Presidential race."

"Finally."

"So, as you know, we partnered with ABC to conduct some Presidential polls."

ABC/538 Poll - Nov. 13th, 2022

2024 Republican Primary

Donald Trump, Jr. 28%
Ted Cruz 14%
Nikki Haley 7%
Rand Paul 6%
Marco Rubio 3%

2024 Democratic Primary

Pete Buttigieg 22%
Joe Kennedy III 12%