Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Signup/Rules Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:35:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Signup/Rules Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who should be the news source for election updates/primary results?
CNN

FOX

NBC

CBS

Alternate among them.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Signup/Rules Thread  (Read 7771 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: January 25, 2020, 03:44:27 PM »

I'd like Seth Moulton please!
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 11:48:03 PM »

Seth Moulton 2020
The Few, The Proud, The Americans

credit to cnn

Hello, I'm Seth Moulton and I'm running for President. I led one of the first platoons into Baghdad in 2003, I led the fight to ban bump stocks in Congress, and I am leading the fight to take on the Republicans in the White House. America needs a return to leadership in the progressive mold of Franklin Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, and Harry S. Truman. We do not need to repeat the mistakes, and disaster of this administration, and we need an America where there aren't many Americans who lack healthcare, there aren't children afraid of being shot and killed while at school, and where the environment does not play second fiddle to the driving force of special interests. Under a Moulton administration, we will restore honor and dignity to the white house, and we will renew the American dream. For too long have the special interests, and Washington insiders dominated our nation's politics Within my first 100 days we will pass comprehensive healthcare reform and meaningful gun control legislation that is my promise to you!

When I was first elected to Congress, I ran on a platform of bipartisanship and change in Washington, and during my time I have worked with Democrats and Republicans to achieve both of those goals. Now herein out we need to work together, as a grassroots effort of knocking on a million doors before the first primary in New Hampshire and the Caucus in Iowa. We should work together, not as 300 million Americans for 300 million purposes, but as 1 nation for 1 purpose.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 05:49:38 PM »

Seth Moulton 2020
The Few, The Proud, The Americans

credit to cnn

Manchester, New Hampshire
President Pence's tax plan is a give away to the 1% of Americans who are billionaires, not the 99% of Americans who aren't. I think we need a President that centers around working-class people, not one where they cut the already low corporate tax rate. I am a pro-jobs, pro-growth, pro-America leader.   I implore not just the Democrats in Congress to vote against Pence's Billionaire bailout, but for every American to write their representative, Democrat or Republican telling them to vote against it. We need to create jobs, not increase our already looming deficit. 
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 08:47:41 PM »

I hope I don't have to repost everything in the gameplay thread too.

No, you don't.
Btw, does every candidate get an interview? Or is it by request?

It's by request
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 01:13:50 PM »

I think you missed the date by one day. Also, what exactly is a rant, I've never heard that word before lol

A rant is:

speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies