Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Signup/Rules Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:22:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Signup/Rules Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Poll
Question: Who should be the news source for election updates/primary results?
CNN

FOX

NBC

CBS

Alternate among them.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Signup/Rules Thread  (Read 7750 times)
RGM2609
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2020, 02:24:43 PM »

Ad from Mike Pence's campaign
Yesterday President Mike Pence proposed a revolutionary plan related to tax reform, one that will cut taxes for middle class families and small businesses, greatly simplify the tax code and forms as well as making the code fairer. This plan will help rebuild America's middle class and economy by putting more money in the hands of the American people and companies.

We must not allow this opportunity to pass by because Congress was more concerned with politics. Call your Congressperson and Senator and tell them to put you, their constituent, ahead of their political and partisan interests by backing the President's plan.

Mike Pence: I'm President Mike Pence, and I approve this message
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2020, 02:34:46 PM »

ABRAMS 2020 CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2019
January 1st - 5th | Georgia
 1st Presidential Announcement Kickoff Speech in Atlanta
January 2nd Rally in Augusta
January 3rd Rally in Macon
January 4th Rally in Columbus
January 5th- Do the rounds on local TV shows

January 6th - 15th | Iowa
January 6th Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
January 7th Townhall in Des Moines University
January 8th Tour Des Moines, Iowa
January 9th Rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
January 10th Rally in Waterloo, Iowa
January 11th Rally in Iowa City, Iowa
January 12th Rally in Sioux City, Iowa
January 13th Rally in Adair, Iowa
January 14th Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
January 15th Rally in Des Moines, Iowa

January 16th - 20th | Nevada
January 16th Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada
January 17th Rally in Carson City, Nevada
January 18th Rally in Goldfield, Nevada
January 19th Rally in Yerington, Nevada
January 20th Rally in Elko, Nevada

January 21st | MLK Day March in South Carolina
January 21st- Go to a church in Columbia, followed by a march from the church to the state capitol in honor of MLK

January 21st - 23rd | New York
January 22nd- Townhall at New York University
January 23rd- Appear on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

January 24th - 28th | South Carolina
January 24th Rally in Columbia, South Carolina
January 25th Rally in Charleston, South Carolina
January 26th Rally in Greenville, South Carolina
January 27th Rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
January 28th Rally in Greenwood, South Carolina

January 29th - February 4th | Iowa
January 29th Rally in Dubuque
January 30th Meet with the Democratic State Legislature
January 31th Town Hall with Iowa State University
February 1st Take a break to rest
February 2nd Rally in Clinton
February 3rd Rally in Council Bluffs
February 4th Visit 3 Hospitals in central Iowa

February 5th - 12th | South Carolina
February 5th Meet with students at the University of Clemson for a roundtable discussion
February 6th Rally in Charleston
February 7th Rally in Columbia
February 8th Roundtable in Charleston with women discussing Women’s Rights
February 9th Townhall at the College of Charleston
February 10th Visit local churches in Columbia
February 11th Tour Charleston and Mount Pleasant and meet with people
February 12th Rally in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

February 13th - 15th | Pennsylvania
February 13th Rally in Philadelphia
February 14th Rally in Pittsburgh
February 15th Rally in Scranton

February 16th - 18th | Michigan
February 16th Rally in Detroit, Michigan
February 17th Rally in Flint, Michigan
February 18th Rally in Lansing, Michigan

February 19th | Washington D.C.
February 19th Rally in Washington D.C.
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2020, 02:39:11 PM »

Guys? As far as I’m aware this isn’t the gameplay thread?
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2020, 02:58:22 PM »

Yeah, but some people get excited and want to go ahead and start. I keep track of this sort of stuff with Excel spreadsheets and Word documents, anyway, so I've always been fine with it.
RGM2609
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2020, 03:41:18 PM »

Mike Pence's schedule in February 2019
1st-4th February 2019
Announcement rally and knocking on doors with IA Governor Kim Reynolds in Le Mars, Iowa

5th- 10th February 2019
5-6: Drafting up the tax reform plan
7: Presenting it to the public
8-10: Meetings with Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Senators and Congresspersons related to the tax reform plan
(During this time period, Kim Reynolds campaigned on the behalf of the President, mainly praising the tax reform plan)

11th February 2019
Fox News town hall on taxes

12th-17th February 2019 - Iowa
12: Rallies in Rock Rapids, Osceola, Orange City and Primghar, Iowa
13: Rally in Le Mars, Iowa, and meeting with local leaders
14: Rallies in Sac City and Rockwell City, Iowa
15: Rally and Town Hall in Dakota City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds, interview on CNN
16: Rally and Town Hall in Corydon, Iowa with Kim Reynolds, interview on MSNBC
17: Rallies in Bloomfield and Keosauqua, Iowa with Kim Reynolds

18th-20th February 2019 - Washington DC
Meetings with Nancy Pelosi and moderate Democrats from the House related to the tax reform plan, interviews on various networks about it

20th-24th February 2019 - Iowa
20: Rallies in Algona, Forest City, Garner, Mason City and Charles City, Iowa
21: Rallies in Allison, Grundy Center, Eldora, Webster City, Clarion and Hampton, Iowa
22: Interviews on major networks and local press
23: Rallies in Dakota City, Fort Dodge, Nevada, Boone and Jefferson, Iowa
24: Taking part in evangelical religious service in Carroll, Iowa, and Town Hall with Church members

25th-28th February 2019 - Washington DC
Meetings and interviews to promote the tax reform plan

loganzombieoftime
Rookie
United States

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2020, 03:50:46 PM »

Alex Jones Announcement Speech in Austin, Texas - February 3, 2019
(Brooks Kraft/ Getty Images)

A quote from his announcement speech:

The enemy of the people are the globalist social media companies. Facebook, Google, Twitter. First they came for me. Then they came for Trump. Next they will come for the American people. I'm running to stop them. They will try to silence me. They will try to silence America. They will censor and shadow ban. They will call me an extremist and a racist. But none of it will work. Our strength and determination cannot be stopped. Don't be deceived by the globalist fake Republicans they are running. I am the only candidate who goes against the deep state. I am the only candidate they want to censor. That is because I am the only candidate who will return this country to be government by the people.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2020, 04:11:41 PM »

Yeah, but some people get excited and want to go ahead and start. I keep track of this sort of stuff with Excel spreadsheets and Word documents, anyway, so I've always been fine with it.

So will it count towards our starting positions?
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2020, 04:25:38 PM »

So will it count towards our starting positions?

No, it'll factor in at the same time as for everyone else; this is all effectively first-round gameplay.
raymundoflx
Rookie
United States

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2020, 05:07:06 PM »
« Edited: January 26, 2020, 05:30:22 PM by raymundoflx »

AMY FOR AMERICA ANNOUNCEMENT SPEECH

Hello everyone! Welcome to Boom Island. We don’t let a little cold stop us, do we? Like are you guys even cold? When I said that elected leaders should go not just where it’s comfortable, but also where it’s uncomfortable, I meant it! John and Abigail and I want to thank our amazing and hard-working team who put this event together, the City of Minneapolis parks and everyone who contributed and showed up!

We are gathered here today on the Mississippi River — America’s great river, running straight through the middle of our country, through the heartland. It takes its name from a Native American word for “The Father of Waters.” It starts small up north. And like many of you, as a kid, I got a thrill out of saying that I had gone up to Lake Itasca and jumped clear across the Mississippi River. The Mississippi River… all our rivers connect us… to one another. To our shared story.

My family’s story is like many of yours. On both my mom and my dad’s side, they arrived in this country with nothing but a suitcase. But they made a home here. It was cold. (O.K. maybe not as cold as this).They didn’t know anyone. But like so many immigrants, they wanted a better life for their families. My grandpa worked 1,500 feet underground in the mines up North on the Iron Range. He never graduated from high school. He saved money in a coffee can in the basement and sent my dad to college. My dad, whose here with us today at age 90, got a two-year degree from Vermillion Junior College, and then finished up at the University of Minnesota. He became a journalist. As a young Associated Press reporter he called the 1960 presidential race for John F. Kennedy. He covered the 1968 conventions. He interviewed everyone from Mike Ditka to Hubert Humphrey to Ronald Reagan to Ginger Rogers. Freedom of the press wasn’t some abstract idea to dad.  He embraced it. He lived it.My mom, a proud union member, taught second grade in the suburbs until she was 70 years old. Her students, now grown, still come up to me on the street and tell me she was their favorite teacher. So today, on an island in the middle of the mighty Mississippi, in our nation’s heartland, at a time when we must heal the heart of our democracy and renew our commitment to the common good, I stand before you as the granddaughter of an iron ore miner, the daughter of a teacher and a newspaperman, the first woman elected to the United States Senate from the State of Minnesota, to announce my candidacy for President of the United States.

I’m running for this job for every person who wants their work recognized and rewarded. I’m running for every parent who wants a better world for their kids. I’m running for every student who wants a good education. For every senior who wants affordable prescription drugs. For every worker, farmer, dreamer, builder. For every American I’m running for you. And I promise you this: As your President, I will look you in the eye. I will tell you what I think. I will focus on getting things done. That’s what I’ve done my whole life. And no matter what, I’ll lead from the heart.

Let me be blunt: for too long leaders in Washington have sat on the sidelines while others try to figure out what to do about our changing economy and its impact on our lives, what to do about the disruptive nature of new technologies, income inequality, the political and geographic divides, the changing climate, the tumult in our world. For a moment, let’s stop seeing those obstacles as obstacles on our path. Let’s see those obstacles as our path. This is what I mean. There are insidious forces every day that are trying to make it harder for people to vote, trying to drown out our voices with big money. It’s time to organize. Time to galvanize. Time to take back our democracy. It’s time, America! Time to pass a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United and get the dark money out of our politics. It’s time to stop discriminatory actions by restoring the Voting Rights Act. Time to pass my bill to automatically register every young person to vote when they turn 18. You see the obstacles they’re throwing at us with big money and limits on voting, they’re obstacles but they’re also our path.

Here’s another one: climate change. The people are on our side when it comes to climate change. Why? Because like you and I, they believe in science. That’s why in the first 100 days of my administration I will reinstate the clean power rules and gas mileage standards and put forth sweeping legislation to invest in green jobs and infrastructure. And on day one, our country will rejoin the international climate agreement. The obstacles? They are our path. Here’s another challenge: Way too many politicians have their heads stuck in the sand when it comes to the digital revolution. Hey guys it’s not just coming, it’s here. And if you don’t know the difference between a hack and Slack, it’s time to pull off the digital highway.

Let us cross the river of our divides and walk across our sturdy bridge to higher ground. As one faith leader reminded me this week, to pursue the good, we must believe that good will prevail. I do believe it and so do you. So let’s join together, as one nation, indivisible, under God, and pursue the good. Thank you and God bless the United States of America
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2020, 05:25:34 PM »

PORTMAN

AMERICA FOREVER

Official Announcement Tweet by Sen. Portman.

Rob Portman presidential campaign announcement speech:

Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland Ohio, January 20th 2019

Hello! Thank you! Thank you so much!

I'm so honored to be standing among my family, my fellow Ohioans, and my fellow citizens of these United States! I have been more than happy to be your senator for almost a decade now. In that time, I have been observing how our government works and acts in times of crisis and how they react when confronted with problems. I have observed so much corruption, incompetence, and lassitude by our government that I am baffled people trust our government at all! As Americans lose jobs to China, India, and Mexico, as out diplomats regularly bow to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and other foreign powers, as inflation continues to rise, as our debt goes skyward, our government confines itself to it's corrupt, partisan affairs, debating politically motivated issues that have no effect on Americans lives. We need someone who can fix it. All those we have had before? They amplified the problem. It's time to offer a solution. That's why I'm running as a Republican for President of the United States!

(Speech continues for 20 mins, with Portman adressing his history in the US House, in the Bush administration, and his time in the Senate. He also introduces his campaign platform.)

Portman For America campaign platform:

Overall theme: Right-Wing Populism

-Cleaning Washington

Portman's #1 campaign stance is ending corruption and logjam in Washington. This will be a bold undertaking, with a focus on increasing government transparency, transparency of actions made by elected officials and the executive branch. There will also be an emphasis on increasing oversight of congress and the executive branch and reducing salaries for elected officials. There will also be an emphasis on justice for corrupt officials and raised consequences for actions of such.

-Enforcing our borders and customs

A major campaign point is a hard line on immigration. We must take no time to solve our problems at the border before our problems at the border solve us. We need to deport all illegal immigrants and create a strong and secure barrier at the southern border. Only after that can we make it easier for people to immigrate to our country, from anywhere, not just Latin America.

-Enforcing fiscal responsibility

Our debt is out of control. Both Democrats and Republicans have failed to stop the rise, both the Obama and Trump administrations have only amplified the problem. We need to finally enforce a spending cap and start controlling how much we spend. When it comes to the budget, the Portman administration will always put debt reduction first. Even over potential tax breaks.

-Protecting American Jobs, Industry, and Retail

Any and all measures will be taken to save and revive the American manufacturing industry. No hesitation will be used to kill unfair trade deals and enact tariffs against countries like China and India which steal our jobs and industries. We must do whatever needs to be done to reclaim our former manufacturing dominance. Reductions of the minimum wage, harsh penalties for companies that outsource, and a federal jobs guarantee are on the table. We must also work to save our dying retail industry, a stable of American culture and the American economy, by any means necessary. From breaking up tech giants to putting restrictions on online purchases to giving large tax breaks for retail, no measure is too great to undertake.

Additions top official platform will occur in the next coming days.
RGM2609
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2020, 05:40:58 PM »

Kim Reynolds @governoreynolds

I notice that OH Sen Portman has no platform of his own and is running on the Trump-Pence platform. Another ambitious politician who won't allow the party to unite around our President. IA must reject him!
RGM2609
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2020, 05:43:47 PM »

Mike Pence @presidentpence

I once again call on Congress to put on the floor the plan to reduce taxes for the middle class and simplify the tax code. Badly needed!
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2020, 05:49:38 PM »

Seth Moulton 2020
The Few, The Proud, The Americans

credit to cnn

Manchester, New Hampshire
President Pence's tax plan is a give away to the 1% of Americans who are billionaires, not the 99% of Americans who aren't. I think we need a President that centers around working-class people, not one where they cut the already low corporate tax rate. I am a pro-jobs, pro-growth, pro-America leader.   I implore not just the Democrats in Congress to vote against Pence's Billionaire bailout, but for every American to write their representative, Democrat or Republican telling them to vote against it. We need to create jobs, not increase our already looming deficit. 
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2020, 05:52:54 PM »

GILLIBRAND SIGNS ONTO NO PAC PLEDGE

I am proud to announce today that I will be signing onto the Pledge proposed and supported by my other friends running for President. We cannot allow Corporations, and Billionaires to buy our Political System. I have always opposed Big Donors, and will continue to as a Candidate for President. No PACs. No Corporations. Just People Funded Politics. The way it should be.
RGM2609
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2020, 05:58:48 PM »

Mike Pence @presidentpence

Did Seth Moulton even read the tax bill?? I doubt it, because he just called cutting the tax rates for the middle class, giving tax credits for child care and eliminating the carried interest loophole a billionaire bailout. It's honestly sad.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2020, 06:42:30 PM »

Source: Wikimedia Commons

Update on Pence Tax Cuts

President Pence has chosen to begin his administration with a series of tax cuts beyond what the Trump administration passed just two years ago. The largest beneficiaries are the middle class and businesses, with more modest cuts for other economic groups.

Upon surveying the members of Congress, Politico compiled the following results:

Senate:
Aye - 50 (all GOP not listed below + Manchin)
Likely Aye - 4 (Murkowski, Collins, Portman, Paul*)
Maybe - 2 (Sinema, King)
Likely Nay - 3 (Jones, Tester, Bennet)
Nay - 41

House:
Aye - 200 (All GOP + Henry Cuellar)
Likely Aye - 0
Maybe - 9 (Jim Cooper, Charlie Crist, Joe Cunningham, Josh Gottheimer, Kendra Horn, Ben McAdams, Collin Peterson, Jeff Van Drew, Max Rose)
Likely Nay - 16 (Remaining Blue Dogs)
Nay - 210

*: Paul is on the record saying that Pence's tax cuts "don't go far enough."

These results indicate that the tax legislation will almost certainly pass the Senate, with 50 votes being enough to throw it to Vice President Reed (who has signalled his support), while it faced a far more uphill battle in the House, where only Henry Cuellar has signed on, and where the deciding vote would lean against the President. However, as of right now, the bill still has a very chance of getting passed.

(Apologies if I'm putting words in anyone's mouth, and I'm fully willing to change this if asked.)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2020, 06:46:05 PM »

When someone picks Mike Bloomberg and prepares to blanket ads

Source : https://youtu.be/L8pj91SR3sw
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2020, 06:54:19 PM »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT : RAND PAUL JOINS NO PAC PLEDGE

"Our movement is one of the people and is grassroots from the very start. I will not allow myself to be bought by major corporations and instead I rely on you, the people, to fund my campaign! I am proud to join the No PAC Pledge!"
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2020, 07:05:49 PM »

Quote from: @IvankaTrump
Respectfully to the President, @PresidentPence, how will these steep cuts be paid for? Will we cut spending, and if so, where at and which programs? The American people deserve to know all the details before this is put to a vote.

Spokeswoman Kimberley Allen put out a statement that the campaign is currently undecided on the tax proposal until further details are clarified.
RGM2609
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2020, 07:07:20 PM »

Pence Administration, campaign to pressure House Blue Dogs[/size]

Seeing the recent reports that the tax bill is facing long odds in the House, the Pence Administration and his campaign started putting pressure on the Blue Dogs, hoping to see just enough of them cracking in favor of the bill. Mike Pence and Vice President Reed invited them to numerous meetings in the White House, even offering to help them with some of their own policy proposals shall they vote for the tax cuts. Meanwhile the Pence 2020 campaign is airing ads in all of their districts, touting the benefits the bill will bring to the middle class as well as asociating opposition to it with unpopular Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Nancy Pelosi. They are also planning to send in surrogates in the aforementioned districts, trying to swing public opinion enough for the Blue Dogs to feel intense pressure from back home.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2020, 07:14:14 PM »

Bullock to review Pence Tax Plan
Quote from: Gov. Steve Bullock
My great team back home in Helena is reviewing the new Pence tax reforms, and is assessing the potential impact for the people of Montana, as well as Americans in general. Until then, I will not take a public stance on this plan, and I intend to base my opinion of this bill on the effects it will have on common people, both in and out of Montana.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2020, 07:23:12 PM »

Rand Paul Campaign Schedule : Bring the Revolution!

January 21st-March 4th : New Hampshire

Believing that Iowa is likely to go to Pence rather than him, Senator Paul has instead decided to invest resources into the state of New Hampshire, hoping to get anywhere between third place, second place, or winning the Primary. He focuses on building a relationship with small communities and towns, eating meals at local restaurant and shaking the people's hands  before asking them what they would like to see done if Paul wins election. The goal of this is to build a strong, underground support system that will be hard to undermine. Rand Paul will continuously hammer home the message that local communities, not the federal government, is what helps america succeeds. He only visited the urban cities a few times, but not as much as the rural areas to build popular support there.

March 5th-March 9th : Rest Days

Senator Paul takes a few days off from campaigning to spend time with his family and work in Congress. He also promises to pass any legislation that President Pence put to a vote on the Senate floor "unless it intervenes with my moral and ethical values."

March 10th-May 7th : South Carolina

Rand Paul uses much the same strategy as he did in New Hampshire, as well as bringing Senator Scott with him on the campaign trail. He decides to use the term Libertarian Populism and states "Our founding fathers were some of the smartest people to ever exist and they were also the most libertarian. They understood that absolute power corrupts even the most humble man and just fought to have as small a government as possible. Libertarianism is by definition designed to help the people as it allows those in local communities to participate and govern themselves. The weaker the federal government, the stronger our communities will be and the stronger our communities are, the stronger we will be as a nation." He visited Charleston and Columbus several times, though continues to stick to the smaller towns and villages in the state to build grassroots support there.

May 8th-14th : Rest Days

Rand Paul does much the same thing that he did in his prior rest days. He pledges to do this after every extended state tour.

May 15th-July 12th : Tennessee

The same strategy is once again employed, this time putting more emphasis on the need of more support for the rural communities if they require it. Senator Paul believes he can build a strong support base across the upper south with his platform and plans to focus most of his efforts there.

July 13th-18th : Rest Days

July 19th-September 10th : Texas

Much the same strategy as his other three states, Senator Paul offers to help bring communities together and host book clubs for these communities as well as social gatherings. He also speaks with Immigrants, mainly legal ones, and states that while the government won't be able to do much and shouldn't he'd be glad to offer these citizens community programs that can better integrate them into American Society.

September 11th

Senator Paul doesn't campaign at all on September 11th in respect to those who have fallen.

September 12th-October 31st : Vermont

Senator Paul uses the same strategy he used in all other states while also meeting with local government leaders, mayors, state legislators, and the like in order to help build a better community with the state. He also agrees to sign a pledge to have a personal checklist of all the things he'd do if elected and will allow every supporter of his to have a copy to keep him accountable.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2020, 07:26:33 PM »

Senator Rand Paul on Pence's tax plans

Quote from: Rand Paul 2020 Twitter Account
Recently, President Pence has introduced a new tax plan that he hopes will garner support over time. I will look over this bill and determine if it deserves my vote or not. But first, I must say : It is time to balance the Budget, Mr. President. To cut taxes, we must end spending on something else. What will you cut spending on?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2020, 07:27:10 PM »

I think we should have gameplay before this spirals out

Excited Cheesy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2020, 07:29:11 PM »

I think we should have gameplay before this spirals out

Excited Cheesy

Agreed.

If anyone is curious about what I did, I just posted my mainstream early schedule that way I have a focus. The first few days of the game I'll spending in the Presidential Debates and writing ads/getting endorsements/doing speeches and/or rallies in these areas focused on specific issues. They'll be posted sporadically however.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies