A Campaign which will Shape a New Decade- A 2020 Election Prediction Mini TL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:56:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Campaign which will Shape a New Decade- A 2020 Election Prediction Mini TL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Campaign which will Shape a New Decade- A 2020 Election Prediction Mini TL  (Read 8886 times)
BigVic
Australia

« on: February 14, 2020, 07:19:50 PM »

So far an ordinary election.
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:38:07 PM »

Trump wins 270-268. Sweeps the remaining states.
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 05:42:14 AM »

Biden wins. Hope it happens in real life.
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 05:42:50 AM »

Trump wins 270-268. Sweeps the remaining states.

It's good to know I'm wrong.
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 06:46:03 PM »

DNC Chair Tom Perez to head transition team for President-Elect Biden and will become his Chief of Staff once he takes office

Head of Transition team and Chief of Staff: DNC Chair Tom Perez

Tapper: These choices is no surprise and was widely expected , but now the question becomes who will be the new DNC Chair as since there will be a Democrat in the White, President-Elect Biden will get to pick. Some names we are hearing as part of that short list are: Stacey Abrams, Beto O'Rourke, Andrew Cuomo , Eric Garcetti, and Richard Cordray .

Former President Obama announces he will not accept any Cabinet Role and reiterates he has retired from politics.

Lemon: I know you have said no to this question in the past, but given your popularity all around the world and given how many of our relationships with our allies has gone down over the past few years would you accept say a role as Secretary of State and before you say anything let me finish.

Obama: No Don, I would not as I have given Michelle a promise that after I left office I would retire from politics officially and I fully intend to keep that promise. Besides, there are tons of people who are qualified for the job and would do a great job as Secretary of State so I dont see the need for me to come back into politics .

Lemon: Will you still advise the President-Elect

Obama: Of course, but only privately and not in any official role

President-Elect Biden meets President Trump in transition meeting:

Trump: I just had a fantastic conversation with President-Elect Biden and I look forward to working with him over the next few weeks to make sure their is a proper and smooth transition because while I am was not happy of the results of the election , a huge part caused by the fake news media, I care about America First so I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition.

Biden: It was good meeting the President and his team to talk about ways we can make this transtion period as smooth as possible and I look forward to working with him over the next few weeks to make sure we have a smooth transition.

Trump: Thank You

I hope Trump behaves like this should he lose despite different views.
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 03:27:12 AM »

Difference here is Amy Klobuchar instead of Kamala Harris as running mate (no George Floyd) and Trump actually concedes and meets Biden in the WH instead of filing for lawsuits IOTL. Biden would’ve lost MN if he picked Klobuchar IRL.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies