NV-Fox News: Biden +8, Sanders +5, Warren +1, Buttigieg +1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:51:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  NV-Fox News: Biden +8, Sanders +5, Warren +1, Buttigieg +1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-Fox News: Biden +8, Sanders +5, Warren +1, Buttigieg +1  (Read 1495 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 09, 2020, 06:12:51 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-and-sanders-vie-for-lead-in-nevada-biden-tops-trump

Biden 47%
Trump 39%

Sanders 46%
Trump 41%

Warren 43%
Trump 42%

Buttigieg 41%
Trump 40%
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:17:55 PM »

Now this looks about right for Nevada, yet still probably manages to be too friendly to Trump. Even the non-Biden candidates should win by more than that here.
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 06:49:32 PM »

Now this looks about right for Nevada, yet still probably manages to be too friendly to Trump. Even the non-Biden candidates should win by more than that here.

lol, that’s the contrary

Biden won’t win NV by 8, something even Obama failed to do in 2012, Trump has a solid floor in this state, he will lose it by 4 to 6, not more
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 06:51:46 PM »

lol, that’s the contrary

Biden won’t win NV by 8, something even Obama failed to do in 2012, Trump has a solid floor in this state, he will lose it by 4 to 6, not more

You might be right, but I'm more talking about how this poll at least suggests that the state isn't as competitive as many Republicans seem to still think it is.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 06:54:13 PM »

Am I the only one whose head is spinning right now??? I mean seriously, Biden is down in Wisconsin yet up in Nevada, Steyer is outperforming Bernie, Trump is leading in VA, FL, and GA but oh wait, he is down to Biden by 7 with Bloomberg beating him by 6.
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 06:57:00 PM »

lol, that’s the contrary

You might be right, but I'm more talking about how this poll at least suggests that the state isn't as competitive as many Republicans seem to still think it is.

Yeah, NV will be relatively close but it’s not competitive, Trump will win 45 to 47% (versus 50 to 51%  for Biden) of the vote but he can hardly win more than that, but that’s unlikely that he will do as badly than this poll is suggesting
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 11:46:11 AM »

B-b-b-b-but I thought NV was Toss-Up/Tilt R because it trended R in 2016 and 2018 (if you "unskew")!!!!

If Trump can't even lead in a NV poll, he's not coming close to winning the state, period.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 12:08:41 PM »

These polls look bad for Trump, even more reason why, the JOHNSON-STEIN was bad, it took vital votes sway from Hilary, just like Nadar did in 2000, in NH and FL.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 04:41:07 PM »

B-b-b-b-but I thought NV was Toss-Up/Tilt R because it trended R in 2016 and 2018 (if you "unskew")!!!!

One "But muh _____" away from a stereotypically griping Atlas comment (With sarcasm included)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 04:28:52 AM »

Biden and Sanders will win NV, that's almost sure. Warren or Buttigieg would indeed have trouble with the state. But I don't think the margin will be that huge. Clinton won NV, so i think the Democrat will do that again in 2020. Around D+5 given that the state underestimates Democrats.with slightly better results for Biden and Sanders than Warren (Buttigieg is mostly name recognition).
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 08:28:52 AM »

Likely D, close to safe
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: