The universe is 12,000 years old. Welcome to Religious Fascism
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:40:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The universe is 12,000 years old. Welcome to Religious Fascism
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Does the federal government have an obligation to tell the American people that the church is lying to them?
Yes (d)

No (d)

Yes (r)

No (r)

Yes (i)

No (i)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: The universe is 12,000 years old. Welcome to Religious Fascism  (Read 2126 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2006, 09:26:08 AM »

I like the part where it's fascism to hold an opinion about the age of the universe but somehow not fascism to ban speech expressing this opinion.

I sincerely hope that it's also fascism to not have a clue what the word "fascism" means.

Oh, you are such a damn grammer fascist! Commie!
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 11:09:23 AM »

Since the accounts were used concurrently (I just checked), this might as well be the place to say it:

When were the accounts used concurrently, and what does that have to do with whether or not "Miss" "Catholic" is nomorelies (which "she" obviously is, but still)?
MissCatholic

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2006, 11:14:26 AM »

Since the accounts were used concurrently (I just checked), this might as well be the place to say it:

When were the accounts used concurrently, and what does that have to do with whether or not "Miss" "Catholic" is nomorelies (which "she" obviously is, but still)?

youve changed your name again first you were A18 then you logged off as Virginian. when i post you attack me as virginian then you go back to a18.

Have you noticed how your posts have gone from 50 per day to 36 must be all that time being virginian.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »

Um, what?
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2006, 03:35:56 PM »

youve changed your name again first you were A18 then you logged off as Virginian. when i post you attack me as virginian then you go back to a18.

Have you noticed how your posts have gone from 50 per day to 36 must be all that time being virginian.

Stop PMSing all over the forum.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies