2020 Oregon Redistricting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:01:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2020 Oregon Redistricting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Oregon Redistricting  (Read 21749 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 25, 2021, 11:03:47 AM »

It still seems around Biden +9?

Can't tell exactly. Probably a face saving measure if I had to guess. Along with that I wouldn't be shocked if Schrader wanted this.
Its Biden +7, and all democratic districts seem to have voted Democratic in 2016 too.

Edit here's the numbers.  It was D+3 in 2016 at the worst so it is still a decent map.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 02:03:03 PM »

So just to clarify, this map is most likely the final map? From what I've read the House Redistricting Committee has passed it and there will be a full House vote at 1 PM Pacific?
Unless shenanigans are pulled between now and then the house should pass this in current form and Oregon will have the first official maps.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 02:36:20 PM »

So just to clarify, this map is most likely the final map? From what I've read the House Redistricting Committee has passed it and there will be a full House vote at 1 PM Pacific?
Unless shenanigans are pulled between now and then the house should pass this in current form and Oregon will have the first official maps.

It will have to go back to the senate and then the governor but I think that is just a formality.
That has to happen today so I expect it is. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies