Trump mocks John and Debbie Dingell at Michigan rally
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 04:00:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks John and Debbie Dingell at Michigan rally
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Trump mocks John and Debbie Dingell at Michigan rally  (Read 5965 times)
soundchaser

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2019, 12:04:07 AM »

Maybe it’s possible — hear me out — that the reason people didn’t want Trump to be President isn’t because they were “being unfair to him” but because they thought he was a massive, sh**tty idiot who’d be no good at governing.

And wouldn’t you know it...
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2019, 12:15:10 AM »

Maybe it’s possible — hear me out — that the reason people didn’t want Trump to be President isn’t because they were “being unfair to him” but because they thought he was a massive, sh**tty idiot who’d be no good at governing.

And wouldn’t you know it...

No that cant be it. The whole world revolves around what Trump supporters want and think on specific issues. Nobody else's opinion matters and anyone who doesn't like Trump obviously doesn't like him because of that phantom entintiy known as the media/Hollywood/reality/Joos that brainwashed them to not like Trump and not because of rational thinking about his policies and conduct.

As a matter of fact....Trump supporters are the most woke people that ever existed and only those who subscribe to their point of view are authentic and "get it." The rest of just cannot comprehend the genius of Trump and Trumpism
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2019, 12:17:49 AM »

Don't know why Trump is so angry about all of this,  He's always been a big fan of impeachment.  He wanted Obama and GW impeached and certainly would have backed a Hilary impeachment.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2019, 12:23:57 AM »

Don't know why Trump is so angry about all of this,  He's always been a big fan of impeachment.  He wanted Obama and GW impeached and certainly would have backed a Hilary impeachment.

On the plus side: he gets to fire up that pervasive victimhood mentality in his supporters about impeachment. If anything....his supporters should be all in for impeachment so they can continue justifying their support for him by propping up phony narratives about how everyone is out to get them
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2019, 12:24:01 AM »

The audience was clearly not amused.

That was some messed up sh**t, made me want to throw up

Trump will get flak for this, and he's (once again) brought it on himself. 

On the other hand, Trump has not been treated with any sort of fairness for five (5) minutes.  "Obstruction of Congress"Huh  Give me a break.

Are you incapable of making a single half-decent post without completely invalidating it in the second half?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2019, 12:25:29 AM »

Here's what he said impeachment would mean for Obama.

brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2019, 12:31:28 AM »

Debbie’s response-

Two wrongs don't make a right, and Trump was wrong for making that statement.

That being said, this impeachment is a sham.  There is no Constitiutional basis for impeaching Trump.  One may find reasons to not vote for Trump in the endless words of the various reports, but there is not a high crime or misdemeanor documented.

Debbie Dingell didn't rise above politics.  She's all about politics.  That doesn't make her an HP, but we are all out of statesmen and stateswomen.  As for John Dingell:  "De mortuis, nil nisi bonum."  Perhaps Trump would do well to bone up on Latin.

The audience was clearly not amused.

That was some messed up sh**t, made me want to throw up

Trump will get flak for this, and he's (once again) brought it on himself. 

On the other hand, Trump has not been treated with any sort of fairness for five (5) minutes.  "Obstruction of Congress"Huh  Give me a break.

That doesn't make her an HP, but we are all out of statesmen and stateswomen.

Why not try being one yourself rather than devoting your forum presence to tirelessly defending or (in this case) equivocating obvious wrongdoing from a politician you happen to support?

I could say the same for you, and for most of the forum, including many I view as FFs.  You're not a bad person, but you show rank partisanship in your posts and you don't deviate from your leftist perspective.  That's fine; it really is, but you're just one more person here who can apply the adage:  "Let it begin with me!".

People have been unfair to President Trump since DAY ONE.  People were bound and determined to stop him from being the GOP Nominee, and from being the President.  And people were enraged when Trump crashed the party and won the election. 

The entire investigation process and impeachment process is a sham.  There are reasons to not vote for Trump, but no reason to impeach him.  THAT'S my statesman position. 

Ah, yes, good ol' whataboutism (that isn't even based on anything resembling a fact). Classic Fuzzy!
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2019, 01:04:58 AM »

Look guys....Trump may be a lifelong con man who couldn't even be loyal to his wife or business partners but he really cares about Republican political causes....just give him a chance
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2019, 01:19:41 AM »

Can't wait until maggots eat this man's corpse.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2019, 01:26:23 AM »

Debbie’s response-

Two wrongs don't make a right, and Trump was wrong for making that statement.

That being said, this impeachment is a sham.  There is no Constitiutional basis for impeaching Trump.  One may find reasons to not vote for Trump in the endless words of the various reports, but there is not a high crime or misdemeanor documented.

Debbie Dingell didn't rise above politics.  She's all about politics.  That doesn't make her an HP, but we are all out of statesmen and stateswomen.  As for John Dingell:  "De mortuis, nil nisi bonum."  Perhaps Trump would do well to bone up on Latin.
Classy and VERY CHRISTIAN of you to rationalize why it was not-quite-OK-but-almost for Trump to attack her dead husband like this at this time. I'm sure if your pastor was lurking this forum, he would be mighty proud to see you showing us all your Christ-ian values.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2019, 01:28:32 AM »

Trump is a buffoon. Even though I've opposed his impeachment (for reasons expounded at length elsewhere), I wouldn't be sad at all if he were to be somehow removed from office. He's brought this, and so many other things, upon himself, and doesn't hold a candle to many of his predecessors in the Presidency, particularly his immediate predecessor, President Obama. The late John Dingell was the longest-serving member of Congress in history, and a World War II veteran as well, and for Trump to denigrate his memory, and to insult his widow, is beyond the pale.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2019, 01:37:15 AM »

Good God, there literally is a Trump tweet for every single situation he's gotten himself into.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2019, 01:38:43 AM »

Audible groans? That was obvious laughter to something that belongs in the greatest hits.

Trump seems to have a better grasp of the afterlife than the majority of this country, where eternal life is seen as a presumption rather than something extraordinary. I quite like John Dingell, and this is clearly a joke thrown in there that can be about anyone who died because we really don't know (probably would be funnier for McCain!). That being said, Debbie disgraced herself today, and her fake outrage is pathetic.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2019, 02:10:11 AM »
« Edited: December 19, 2019, 02:25:57 AM by PA is Lean D »

Audible groans? That was obvious laughter to something that belongs in the greatest hits.

Trump seems to have a better grasp of the afterlife than the majority of this country, where eternal life is seen as a presumption rather than something extraordinary. I quite like John Dingell, and this is clearly a joke thrown in there that can be about anyone who died because we really don't know (probably would be funnier for McCain!). That being said, Debbie disgraced herself today, and her fake outrage is pathetic.

Rough day?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2019, 02:11:36 AM »

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2019, 02:16:27 AM »

Horrible man. :/
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2019, 02:21:14 AM »

I've said this before, but it applies.

You are a sad, strange man, and you have my pity.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2019, 02:39:29 AM »

Rough day?

Every day is a great day to be me, and it's Christmas so that makes it all the better. All day long I've been wishing every man I encounter a "Happy Everything Forever" and tonight - after celebrating all the joys that being part of not just a team but a winning team - I am celebrating the gift of life with Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's finest on the needle with a few more simple pleasures.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2019, 02:54:19 AM »

Rough day?

Every day is a great day to be me, and it's Christmas so that makes it all the better. All day long I've been wishing every man I encounter a "Happy Everything Forever" and tonight - after celebrating all the joys that being part of not just a team but a winning team - I am celebrating the gift of life with Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's finest on the needle with a few more simple pleasures.
How do attractive men you flirt with react when they find out that you make excuses for (support?) an anti-LGBTQ enabling piece of s__t like Donald Trump?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2019, 02:56:24 AM »

Rough day?

Every day is a great day to be me, and it's Christmas so that makes it all the better.

It's Thursday of the Third Week of Advent.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2019, 03:08:26 AM »

Rough day?

How do attractive men you flirt with react when they find out that you make excuses for (support?) an anti-LGBTQ enabling piece of s__t like Donald Trump?

I have been in a relationship for almost two years and effectively had one for about six months immediately before so not much deep flirting that extends to politics these days. I sing the Trump girls song or the Diamond and Silk song on a daily basis* so clearly they don't mind Trump-obsession too much at all despite not voting for him last time. (He's like my 12th biggest obsession anyway.) No one seriously finds him to be anti-LGBT outside of partisan wacknuts that I would never encounter in real life activities. From back in the day, the gay scene at college was a very even split of Reagan prep boys and activists, so it's not difficult at all to find 'good gays' in my circles.

(*I am however prohibited from playing the Rae Sremmurd song aloud, but I don't think that's due to Trump loathing.)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2019, 03:12:01 AM »

Rough day?

Every day is a great day to be me, and it's Christmas so that makes it all the better.

It's Thursday of the Third Week of Advent.

Yet I just returned from the fifth Christmas Party in the last eight nights. Thank you corporations for your reckless bottomless spending on alcohol. Very efficient and as the Lord intended!
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2019, 03:19:26 AM »

No one seriously finds him to be anti-LGBT outside of partisan wacknuts that I would never encounter in real life activities. From back in the day, the gay scene at college was a very even split of Reagan prep boys and activists, so it's not difficult at all to find 'good gays' in my circles.
LOL

If you're ever single in the future - and I sincerely hope that is not the case, but IF - you at a gay singles club or gay speed dating with all those lib and SJW gays could be a reality show.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 03:58:34 AM »

Whoever supports this man supports evil. There is no way around it.
Annatar
Australia

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2019, 05:18:40 AM »

It can't be denied Trump is excessive at times, but in politics being mean is hardly a new thing, you say bad things about the other party's people, Trump is not unique in that, going after dead people is not something many American politicians do but Trump has decided to attack his opponents in that area as well, that's his prerogative.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies