The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:10:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive  (Read 54839 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: December 17, 2019, 10:02:52 AM »

I know that it's kinda narcissistic to put my own content here, but I made this little number earlier this year:

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 11:45:35 PM »

i swear to god if i don't see an i-ia avatar within the next century i will be mildly disappointed
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 08:46:09 PM »

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 02:28:57 PM »

Did you post this in a different thread a couple weeks ago, or did you steal this from twitter?

I posted it in r/PoliticalCompassMemes about a week ago. If it made it to Twitter from there I wouldn't be surprised; I got 16k points from it.

of course you use reddit
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 06:13:19 PM »

the atlas meme game has really gone down the sh!tter lately, hasn't it?
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 12:31:04 AM »

If I had to choose between having Dule recognize my identity as valid or being included in all future Dule Memes™ (patent pending), I might consider the ladder. I'm not gonna jump the gun, but hey, it's some high quality sh!tposting.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 11:13:44 PM »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TAKE THIS DRAMA TO A DIFFERENT THREAD
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 03:31:22 AM »

Form Voltron!

Voltron is property of Dreamworks Animation and World Event Productions. Many will enter, few will win. Do not take Voltron if you are allergic to brexpiprazole or any of the ingredients in Voltron. Allergic reactions have included rash, facial swelling, hives and itching, and anaphylaxis, which may include difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue. Talk to a doctor before watching Voltron. Do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how Voltron affects you. Voltron may make you feel drowsy. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take or recently have taken, including prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 06:34:10 PM »

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2021, 07:49:30 PM »

Posting on the forum, characterized by a scene from the pilot episode of Animaniacs 2020.

i appreciate ya, disco
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 10:25:06 PM »

This isn't exactly funny, but I thought I'd make it in cartoon form so that leftists could understand it:

If you're going to have that much text, then just make it a text post. If your comic has ten panels consisting of several paragraphs, you might as well just convey your opinion using...I don't know...a normal post? I'm not going to sit here and awkwardly scroll through your png file with speech bubbles that big just to understand your opinion on the housing crisis. Although posting something on the forum without making a stupid MS Paint comic about it would just be out of character, wouldn't it?
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2021, 02:05:20 AM »

If you're going to have that much text, then just make it a text post. If your comic has ten panels consisting of several paragraphs, you might as well just convey your opinion using...I don't know...a normal post? I'm not going to sit here and awkwardly scroll through your png file with speech bubbles that big just to understand your opinion on the housing crisis. Although posting something on the forum without making a stupid MS Paint comic about it would just be out of character, wouldn't it?

But now I can just paste it in every time some commie idiot says that the free market is to blame for the housing crisis. This will save time and irritate people like you.

Can't you just...like...paste text anyways? You think that leftists are so dumb that they can't comprehend your big brain 300 IQ takes about the housing market, so you instead opt to create a poorly-made MS Paint comic that is excruciatingly clunky. If you're making a comic with 15+ paragraphs, that's clearly a sign that you should maybe choose a better medium. I sincerely don't care about your opinions on the housing market, you're entitled to your opinions and it's not really an issue I'm super duper passionate about, I just find it funny that the man who loves to point out logical fallacies in peoples arguments constantly pulls ad hominems left and right by calling his opponents "commie idiots" who can only understand complex political and economic concepts if they have bright, fun colors in an MS Paint drawing.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2021, 02:37:56 AM »

But now I can just paste it in every time some commie idiot says that the free market is to blame for the housing crisis. This will save time and irritate people like you.

Can't you just...like...paste text anyways? You think that leftists are so dumb that they can't comprehend your big brain 300 IQ takes about the housing market, so you instead opt to create a poorly-made MS Paint comic that is excruciatingly clunky. If you're making a comic with 15+ paragraphs, that's clearly a sign that you should maybe choose a better medium. I sincerely don't care about your opinions on the housing market, you're entitled to your opinions and it's not really an issue I'm super duper passionate about, I just find it funny that the man who loves to point out logical fallacies in peoples arguments constantly pulls ad hominems left and right by calling his opponents "commie idiots" who can only understand complex political and economic concepts if they have bright, fun colors in an MS Paint drawing.

Aw... even the cartoon was too much for your attention span? Sad  I did my best.

bolded a relevant part of my previous response as your attention span appears to be so short you couldn't even finish my whole post
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2021, 07:57:06 PM »

Leekspin: Banhammer Edition
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 08:04:41 PM »

IMPORTANT: BIG NEWS for aspiring Atlas investors:

The first four memes in this thread will be auctioned as NFTs starting at 8:00 PM EST today. Bidding will be accepted in this thread and will conclude at 8:00 PM EST on November 10th, 2021.

NFTs are a valuable commodity, and the currency of the future. This auction will allow investors to own a unique, non-fungible piece of Atlas history, in the process supporting their favorite Atlas content creators.

Bidding will start at $14,000.

If I wanted to spend money on crustily-made stuff that's produced in bulk and brings mild delight followed by regret towards the purchase and just general disgust, I'd buy food at 7-Eleven.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2021, 08:09:25 PM »

If I wanted to spend money on crustily-made stuff that's produced in bulk and brings mild delight followed by regret towards the purchase and just general disgust, I'd buy food at 7-Eleven.

I hope you didn't waste the past two weeks coming up with that one.

I don't spend all my life perusing an internet forum looking for things to make Virgin vs Chad memes out of, I may not respond to your post the nanosecond it is published. My apologies.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2021, 10:37:12 PM »

Please don't call me out like this. Tongue
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 11:55:46 PM »

I just wanted to see a discovolante post, damnit.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2022, 02:02:34 PM »

russian army soldiers after a bunch of atlas users change their avatars to ukraine ones

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 12:15:53 AM »

russian army soldiers after a bunch of atlas users change their avatars to ukraine ones

you do know what the joke is about, right?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies