The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:39:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23
Author Topic: The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive  (Read 54152 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: August 02, 2021, 12:39:33 AM »

Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #451 on: August 02, 2021, 01:13:16 AM »

Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #452 on: August 02, 2021, 08:24:48 AM »

Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #453 on: August 03, 2021, 04:35:53 PM »

Took longer than I thought for this to be relevant again but it's looking like now's the time.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #454 on: August 09, 2021, 09:10:52 AM »

I would think so, yup:

President Donald J. Trump
realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Trump Impeachment megathread
« on: February 2, 2020, 04:13:21 pm »

THE IMPEACHMENT HOAX IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL WITCH HUNT! It was a perfect phone call over Sleepy Joe corruption. Dem clowns like BRTD, Alben Barkley, Xing, Sir “Mohamud” (should be DEPORTED!) and this bruce guy from the great state of Florida (to which he is a TOTAL DISGRACE) are totally corrupt. And everybody knows it. Mods aren’t acting on said TROLLS but banned Naso. Bad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

National Chaos: MAGA crowd storms Capitol
« on: January 6, 2021, 91:03:37 pm »

This is what happens when GREAT PATRIOTS are deprived of legitimate ELECTION WIN. BIASED mods can threaten me all they want, they really come for my GREAT SUPPORTERS like Woodbury, Fuzzy and SN. Best posters ever on this site! MODS: DEAL WITH IT… Sleppy Joe LOST election, there is no way he got 80 million votes. There were MANY, MANY faked ballots and IRREGULARITIES. Where is ProudModerate2 demanding an investigation? I won 75 (!) MILLION VOTES, far more than “O” and Crooked Hillary. SN said “Mr. President, all you need is 66 million and you win a LANDSLIDE”. Meanwhile, how did predictions by BRTD work out? He was WRONG AGAIN! Atlas D avatars but spark and Santander (my guy!) are a total disgrace to this site and need to be banned. I have mailed Virginia MULTIPLE TIMES and got NO RESPONSE. This is NOT how you’re supposed to be treat the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Virginia uses Ukraine flag in her profile. Doesn’t she know TRUMP DID MORE FOR UKRAINE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?! Sleepy Joe used Ukraine to enrich himself and his corrupt son, doesn’t she know? They impeached me over exposing the Biden FRAUD and banned me for 3 months from Atlas! People like her or this Mohamud guy shouldn’t be allowed to come to our GREAT COUNTRY. NOW I’M ASKING AGAIN: WHAT ARE MODS DOING ABOUT USERS LIKE BRTD? WHY ISNT HE BANNED ALREADY? He said I was going to lose (WRONG!) and insulted my supporters. TERRIBLE MOD POLICIES!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Recent bans
« on: June 10, 2021, 02:33:01 pm »

Tender got banned? Mods for once got it right. He was an Austrian CREEP and sleazybag trying to lecture real Americans. He got immigration right but treated female posters horribly. Nobody has treated female posters on Atlas with more respect than TRUMP. Except for RINO PQG, who should NOT be allowed to use R-avatar. SHE IS A TRAITOR TO OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. I have suggested to force her using a Dem avatar, but “user complaints thread” was locked. Sad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Opinion of olawakandi
« on: June 29, 2021, 07:41:16 pm »

A very low IQ individual who tries to be funny, but isn’t. He’s probably some 500 pound guy sitting on a bed and making FALSE PREDICTIONS how Dems “win” elections. They can’t win unless they cheat, and everybody knows it. Just read SN’s most recent thread that was LOCKED by TexasGurl (who hates Trump!). I got a week mute for saying it was corrupt and I’m the LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. There is no way he is in lawschool, even can’t spell Keyne West correctly. A TOTAL LOSER!

Btw, I again challenge olawakandi to an IQ test. Don’t worry, he’s not showing up, because he knows TRUMP WILL WIN.

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Petition to ban Alben Barkley
« on: July 5, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »

I, Donald J. Trump, rightfully elected President of the United States, request a permanent ban for the user “Alben Barkley”. He started a thread “Opinion of Donald Trump” and wrote a long and BORING text full of LIES about my record. He used SOCK ACCOUNTS and PAID Dem clowns to vote HP. There is NO WAY I have 92% HP. I had most successful presidency in history. Tax cuts, great SCOTUS judges (but Gorsuch let us down!), ended horrible Iran Deal, ended O-care, TRUMP VACCINE and so much more!

“Alben Barkley”  uses an avatar for the GREAT STATE OF KENTUCKY. He’s not really from KY! Fake news! I WON more votes than any Republican EVER in Kentucky. He’s not supposed to use such an avatar from a state with ENORMOUS TRUMP SUPPORT (Mitch, who is a pathetic and weak individual, would have lost without my endorsement). DISGRACE!

X realdonaldtrump

Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #455 on: August 11, 2021, 01:02:17 PM »

I would think so, yup:

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Trump Impeachment megathread
« on: February 2, 2020, 04:13:21 pm »

THE IMPEACHMENT HOAX IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL WITCH HUNT! It was a perfect phone call over Sleepy Joe corruption. Dem clowns like BRTD, Alben Barkley, Xing, Sir “Mohamud” (should be DEPORTED!) and this bruce guy from the great state of Florida (to which he is a TOTAL DISGRACE) are totally corrupt. And everybody knows it. Mods aren’t acting on said TROLLS but banned Naso. Bad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

National Chaos: MAGA crowd storms Capitol
« on: January 6, 2021, 91:03:37 pm »

This is what happens when GREAT PATRIOTS are deprived of legitimate ELECTION WIN. BIASED mods can threaten me all they want, they really come for my GREAT SUPPORTERS like Woodbury, Fuzzy and SN. Best posters ever on this site! MODS: DEAL WITH IT… Sleppy Joe LOST election, there is no way he got 80 million votes. There were MANY, MANY faked ballots and IRREGULARITIES. Where is ProudModerate2 demanding an investigation? I won 75 (!) MILLION VOTES, far more than “O” and Crooked Hillary. SN said “Mr. President, all you need is 66 million and you win a LANDSLIDE”. Meanwhile, how did predictions by BRTD work out? He was WRONG AGAIN! Atlas D avatars but spark and Santander (my guy!) are a total disgrace to this site and need to be banned. I have mailed Virginia MULTIPLE TIMES and got NO RESPONSE. This is NOT how you’re supposed to be treat the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Virginia uses Ukraine flag in her profile. Doesn’t she know TRUMP DID MORE FOR UKRAINE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?! Sleepy Joe used Ukraine to enrich himself and his corrupt son, doesn’t she know? They impeached me over exposing the Biden FRAUD and banned me for 3 months from Atlas! People like her or this Mohamud guy shouldn’t be allowed to come to our GREAT COUNTRY. NOW I’M ASKING AGAIN: WHAT ARE MODS DOING ABOUT USERS LIKE BRTD? WHY ISNT HE BANNED ALREADY? He said I was going to lose (WRONG!) and insulted my supporters. TERRIBLE MOD POLICIES!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Recent bans
« on: June 10, 2021, 02:33:01 pm »

Tender got banned? Mods for once got it right. He was an Austrian CREEP and sleazybag trying to lecture real Americans. He got immigration right but treated female posters horribly. Nobody has treated female posters on Atlas with more respect than TRUMP. Except for RINO PQG, who should NOT be allowed to use R-avatar. SHE IS A TRAITOR TO OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. I have suggested to force her using a Dem avatar, but “user complaints thread” was locked. Sad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Opinion of olawakandi
« on: June 29, 2021, 07:41:16 pm »

A very low IQ individual who tries to be funny, but isn’t. He’s probably some 500 pound guy sitting on a bed and making FALSE PREDICTIONS how Dems “win” elections. They can’t win unless they cheat, and everybody knows it. Just read SN’s most recent thread that was LOCKED by TexasGurl (who hates Trump!). I got a week mute for saying it was corrupt and I’m the LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. There is no way he is in lawschool, even can’t spell Keyne West correctly. A TOTAL LOSER!

Btw, I again challenge olawakandi to an IQ test. Don’t worry, he’s not showing up, because he knows TRUMP WILL WIN.

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Petition to ban Alben Barkley
« on: July 5, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »

I, Donald J. Trump, rightfully elected President of the United States, request a permanent ban for the user “Alben Barkley”. He started a thread “Opinion of Donald Trump” and wrote a long and BORING text full of LIES about my record. He used SOCK ACCOUNTS and PAID Dem clowns to vote HP. There is NO WAY I have 92% HP. I had most successful presidency in history. Tax cuts, great SCOTUS judges (but Gorsuch let us down!), ended horrible Iran Deal, ended O-care, TRUMP VACCINE and so much more!

“Alben Barkley”  uses an avatar for the GREAT STATE OF KENTUCKY. He’s not really from KY! Fake news! I WON more votes than any Republican EVER in Kentucky. He’s not supposed to use such an avatar from a state with ENORMOUS TRUMP SUPPORT (Mitch, who is a pathetic and weak individual, would have lost without my endorsement). DISGRACE!

X realdonaldtrump

Why is realDonaldTrump just a slightly more obnoxious Fuzzy?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #456 on: August 11, 2021, 01:26:07 PM »

Why is realDonaldTrump just a slightly more obnoxious Fuzzy?

I mean...
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #457 on: August 11, 2021, 01:57:37 PM »

He isn’t, Fuzzy doesn’t behave that way and never has.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #458 on: August 11, 2021, 07:44:01 PM »

He isn’t, Fuzzy doesn’t behave that way and never has.

In some ways it's inaccurate but he's definitely made threads to complain about moderator decisions and calling for other posters to be banned.  He also believes in election fraud.
Kamala's side hoe
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #459 on: August 20, 2021, 11:48:21 AM »

Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #460 on: September 17, 2021, 03:15:19 AM »

theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #461 on: September 17, 2021, 02:12:49 PM »

theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #462 on: September 18, 2021, 09:58:48 PM »

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #463 on: September 20, 2021, 06:13:13 PM »

This probably belongs here, or possibly in the Atlas Hilarious thread (I found it quite funny)

If I was lost in the jungles of Vietnam, there is only one Atlas poster I would call to rescue me.

A pillar of integrity rising out of a sea of sceptical doubt and red avatars' collective negativism.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2021, 03:44:09 PM »

I confess that one is pretty good:

John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2021, 03:32:16 PM »

IMPORTANT: BIG NEWS for aspiring Atlas investors:

The first four memes in this thread will be auctioned as NFTs starting at 8:00 PM EST today. Bidding will be accepted in this thread and will conclude at 8:00 PM EST on November 10th, 2021.

NFTs are a valuable commodity, and the currency of the future. This auction will allow investors to own a unique, non-fungible piece of Atlas history, in the process supporting their favorite Atlas content creators.

Bidding will start at $14,000.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #466 on: November 06, 2021, 08:52:14 AM »

The first four memes in this thread will be auctioned as NFTs starting at 8:00 PM EST today. Bidding will be accepted in this thread and will conclude at 8:00 PM EST on November 10th, 2021.

NFTs are a valuable commodity, and the currency of the future. This auction will allow investors to own a unique, non-fungible piece of Atlas history, in the process supporting their favorite Atlas content creators.

#3 deserves it.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #467 on: November 06, 2021, 11:22:22 AM »

How do you know how many NFTs you have?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #468 on: November 06, 2021, 01:23:52 PM »

Great! PM me your credit card information and Social Security number, and we can have it sent to you right away.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2021, 05:26:57 PM »

They should start citing olowokandi's posts IMO.

Imagine a newspaper article like this:

However, despite declining approval ratings, President Biden remains at 304 electoral votes for months, political analyst and blogger Olawakandi from Talk Election says, to which generally (and famously) refers to as the "304 freiwall map". As for the senate, the Democrats remain in a favorable position, too, as Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) is likely to lose his seat, Olawakandi, formerly known as "MR. KAYNE WEST", further concludes. Mr. Olawkandi, currently writing under the display name "Mr. Mandela Barnes", has had a long record of political analysis in nearly 60,000 documented blog entries, making the law school attendee one of America's most trusted election and polling analysts. In fact, Mr. Olawakandi sees the potential for an expanded Democratic majority in 2023, to which he refers as the "secular trifecta". "Trump will never be prez again", Mr. Olawakandi finally summarizes, as "Rs embraced corruption and insurrection", refering to the January 6 insurrection and Republican responses.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #470 on: November 22, 2021, 07:52:29 PM »

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #471 on: November 22, 2021, 08:04:41 PM »

If I wanted to spend money on crustily-made stuff that's produced in bulk and brings mild delight followed by regret towards the purchase and just general disgust, I'd buy food at 7-Eleven.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #472 on: November 22, 2021, 08:07:34 PM »

If I wanted to spend money on crustily-made stuff that's produced in bulk and brings mild delight followed by regret towards the purchase and just general disgust, I'd buy food at 7-Eleven.

I hope you didn't waste the past two weeks coming up with that one.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #473 on: November 22, 2021, 08:09:25 PM »

I don't spend all my life perusing an internet forum looking for things to make Virgin vs Chad memes out of, I may not respond to your post the nanosecond it is published. My apologies.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #474 on: November 22, 2021, 08:45:43 PM »

I don't spend all my life perusing an internet forum looking for things to make Virgin vs Chad memes out of, I may not respond to your post the nanosecond it is published. My apologies.

I know I've struck a nerve when the bile in your replies exceeds the wit.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies