The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:11:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Author Topic: The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive  (Read 53337 times)
Tartarus Sauce
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2020, 01:53:06 PM »

Have you forgotten which thread you’re in? The memes do the talking here.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2020, 03:08:22 PM »

Why are (what I thought to be) respectable people repeatedly trying and failing to own Averroes lately? He actually paid a compliment of sorts to the expert of this extremely low brow form of discourse. It's like we're living in a race to the bottom where virtue is admonished.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2020, 12:20:23 AM »

Are we allowed to commission memes?

1848 campaign in a nutshell:

Cavaignac: I'm a general who successfully defended our holdings in Algeria. Top that.
Lamartine: I'm a famous author, poet, member of the Academie and one of the founding fathers of our new glorious Republic. Top that.
Louis-Napoleon: My name's Napoleon.

The Virgin Lamartine and the Chad Louis-Napoleon. Someone more talented than me make that meme.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2020, 03:47:10 PM »

Are we allowed to commission memes?

1848 campaign in a nutshell:

Cavaignac: I'm a general who successfully defended our holdings in Algeria. Top that.
Lamartine: I'm a famous author, poet, member of the Academie and one of the founding fathers of our new glorious Republic. Top that.
Louis-Napoleon: My name's Napoleon.

The Virgin Lamartine and the Chad Louis-Napoleon. Someone more talented than me make that meme.

I just realized Lamartine was AUTHOR, POET & STATESMAN

Does that ring a bell?
Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2020, 08:09:03 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2020, 10:32:08 PM by Donald J. Kushner »

Uh oh dule.

Is that me, Ghost of Ruin, or both of us in the meme?
I’m sure it’s funny, I just don’t get the bottom part.

Just you, the bottom part is unrelated. I love the wojak format.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »

Comrades Roll Roons and Kaiser Dave condemn the anti Philist coalition
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2020, 09:15:39 PM »

Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #182 on: June 01, 2020, 05:16:56 AM »

Motion for Haley/Ryan to change avatars so future Atlas people do not think it was Yankee who called Peebs a pedophile

John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2020, 02:50:46 PM »

Made this over the past couple days. A political compass of California.

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2020, 02:58:34 PM »

I love the inter square relationships
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2020, 03:04:26 PM »

Dule, you are a true visionary. I have already texted this to four of my people.

"The Immigrant" ftw
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2020, 06:37:57 AM »

I haven't stopped thinking about this thing since yesterday.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2020, 07:22:01 AM »

Atlas posters trying to replicate the awesomeness of John Dule's forum memes.

Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2020, 07:54:41 PM »
« Edited: June 08, 2020, 07:23:13 AM by Nero J. Trump »

I just discovered the political compass memes subreddit.  Reddit has been lame for a couple years now, I think Tumblrinaction and Kotakuinaction still exist, but I haven't checked in over a year.

based.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2020, 08:05:23 PM »

I just discovered the political compass memes subreddit.  Reddit has been lame for a couple years now, I think Tumblrinaction and Kotakuinaction still exist, but I haven't checked in over a year.

Reddit is a garbage dump of lefty internet trolls, but I love political compass memes too much to stay away from that page.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2020, 08:11:00 PM »

It's too bad that John Dule's Lechasseur/Beauty and the Beast post got deleted. I don't mean that to slight Lechasseur at all, but that was one of the few Atlas memes in context that made me chuckle!
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2020, 08:18:54 PM »

This is a masterpiece. You are to political compass memes what Michelango was to Renaissance painting.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #192 on: June 08, 2020, 11:22:04 PM »

It's too bad that John Dule's Lechasseur/Beauty and the Beast post got deleted. I don't mean that to slight Lechasseur at all, but that was one of the few Atlas memes in context that made me chuckle!

Huh, I didn't notice that was gone. The thread must have been deleted.

Context: Lechasseur said he was "so done with provincial France":

John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #193 on: June 09, 2020, 01:10:52 AM »
« Edited: June 09, 2020, 01:15:02 AM by Secular Anarcho-Hobbesian Meritocratic Feudo-Nationalism »

Also, maybe you guys would appreciate this political compass I've been working on. It's a compass of people describing my political views and ideology over the past 15 months on this forum. I've added to it every time someone wrote a relevant post (most of these come from the "Describe the previous poster's ideology" thread).

Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2020, 01:08:19 PM »

Also, maybe you guys would appreciate this political compass I've been working on. It's a compass of people describing my political views and ideology over the past 15 months on this forum. I've added to it every time someone wrote a relevant post (most of these come from the "Describe the previous poster's ideology" thread).

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2020, 01:36:39 PM »

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

I agree. A desire to hang women who had abortions is definitively a socially libertarian position, since we're talking about weird fetishes from the deep web. And you can only access the deep web by tor, a libertarian tool.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2020, 03:52:02 PM »

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

I agree. A desire to hang women who had abortions is definitively a socially libertarian position, since we're talking about weird fetishes from the deep web. And you can only access the deep web by tor, a libertarian tool.

You clearly don't know me if you think I use the deep web lol. Also, I was referring to Dule, not myself -- I am proudly socially conservative, but I was joking that I was upset to be associated with him.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2020, 03:56:46 PM »

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

Also, I feel the need to address this. One of the biggest defining characteristics of my politics is to follow everything to it's logical conclusion. That is why I sometimes take positions considered "extreme," even when those are not necessarily edgy. For instance, I support defunding and abolishing social security, not because to do so does anything to make me look cool for caring, but because I fundamentally believe that social security as we know it is unsustainable and that it is also a fundamental denial of personal liberty. Similarily, I favor the death penalty for abortion, because I believe abortion is murder and that murder ought to be punished with the death penalty. Even if you disagree, can you not understand the logical basis from which I come from?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2020, 05:06:02 AM »

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

Also, I feel the need to address this. One of the biggest defining characteristics of my politics is to follow everything to it's logical conclusion. That is why I sometimes take positions considered "extreme," even when those are not necessarily edgy. For instance, I support defunding and abolishing social security, not because to do so does anything to make me look cool for caring, but because I fundamentally believe that social security as we know it is unsustainable and that it is also a fundamental denial of personal liberty. Similarily, I favor the death penalty for abortion, because I believe abortion is murder and that murder ought to be punished with the death penalty. Even if you disagree, can you not understand the logical basis from which I come from?

No, because your position is founded in gleeful authoritarianism and a willful ignorance of biological realities. There is no valid reason to support the death penalty for any crime, let alone the termination of a lump of inert cells. The "logical conclusion" of your reasoning is that jerking off is mass murder, or that a person should save a rack of frozen fertilized eggs from a burning building before they rescue a baby. It's based in desert cult hocus-pocus and it does not overlap whatsoever with "logic."
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

No, because your position is founded in gleeful authoritarianism and a willful ignorance of biological realities.

Not in the slightest, but that's not what we are talking about here either. I'm not asking you to become pro-life in this conversation -- I'm asking you to accept that it stands to reason that if you are pro life and support the death penalty you should also support the applying of that stance to abortion as well.

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

There is no valid reason to support the death penalty for any crime, let alone the termination of a lump of inert cells.

Again, see above. You and I clearly disagree here, but I'm not (at least yet) asking you to change your view. I'm just asking you to agree that, coming from the same base conclusions I do, it makes sense, and is even morally mandated, to support the death penalty.

Also, there totally is a valid reason to support the death penalty: natural law. It is inherently morally right that we punish according to the principle of an eye for an eye, and in fact that principle is doubly so justified by it's direct biblical endorsement from God himself.

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

The "logical conclusion" of your reasoning is that jerking off is mass murder, or that a person should save a rack of frozen fertilized eggs from a burning building before they rescue a baby.

No, because I believe that life believes at conception. Of course unfertilized eggs or something are not human, but no one is arguing that either.

> socially conservative

I'm genuinely offended.

It's based in desert cult hocus-pocus and it does not overlap whatsoever with "logic."

That's just an ad hominem.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies