Iowa- Emerson: Trump +1 vs Pete, +4 vs Biden, +7 vs warren/sanders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:36:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Iowa- Emerson: Trump +1 vs Pete, +4 vs Biden, +7 vs warren/sanders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Iowa- Emerson: Trump +1 vs Pete, +4 vs Biden, +7 vs warren/sanders  (Read 2997 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« on: December 10, 2019, 10:08:14 PM »

This reminds me of the 2013 polling that showed Republicans doing well on issue surveys on everything except the shutdown, and we saw what happened in 2014 and 2016, particularly with the immigration issue at the forefront in the latter and to some extent in the former and that was one of the issues listed.

Democrats should focus on health care and the trade war if they want to do well in Iowa.

I can totally see Trump winning Iowa by only 4 this time, but I just can't see him losing.  The same dynamic could make MN a lot safer for the Dem than last time though. 

If there is a real farm/ag backlash,  wonder if some of the massive EV/PV gap showing up in recent polls is Trump only winning most of the Plains states by 10ish instead of 25?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies