If the election was held today, how would you vote? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:19:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  If the election was held today, how would you vote? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If the election was held today, how would you vote?  (Read 2456 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: December 10, 2019, 06:28:28 AM »

I'd vote for Biden if I absolutely had to choose.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 07:33:15 AM »

Trump.  He can't fully save this country from the evils of immigration and cultural downfall, but he can save this country from globalism and people who are controlling it.  2024 we go to stage 2
You're supposed to limit your opposition to illegal immigration to have plausible deniability.

I don't want a million people a year coming here to vote for your left wing nonsense.  Doesn't matter where they come from or what they look like, it takes 4 generations for them to vote for the right, and has been that way for years.  Overwhelming the border will destroy this nation, as the left has trended to the left with still being able to win, giving us things like pedophilia and the drag queen story hour, a reduction of gun rights, abortion (now it's after birth abortion!), a rise in fascism (because it has become palatable in comparison to the nonsense to some weak minded individuals on the right), etc etc.  A strain on workers, even MLK/Cesar Chavez have noted this.  Our country's freedoms are changing too quickly and may soon be eroded.  It's terrible for me but you should be happy, and that's the full honest answer.

You say that it doesn't matter where they come from or what they look like, but your use of "the border" makes it seem as though you're referring to a specific demographic.

Probably just semantics on my part. 

So let me ask you, redeagle, by that thinking: does it bother you that my parents and I (as first and second generation immigrants from India) aren't onboard the Trump train or this rightward lurch that the GOP has taken while still generally disagreeing with ultra- progressive policies?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 03:15:54 PM »

Trump.  He can't fully save this country from the evils of immigration and cultural downfall, but he can save this country from globalism and people who are controlling it.  2024 we go to stage 2
You're supposed to limit your opposition to illegal immigration to have plausible deniability.

I don't want a million people a year coming here to vote for your left wing nonsense.  Doesn't matter where they come from or what they look like, it takes 4 generations for them to vote for the right, and has been that way for years.  Overwhelming the border will destroy this nation, as the left has trended to the left with still being able to win, giving us things like pedophilia and the drag queen story hour, a reduction of gun rights, abortion (now it's after birth abortion!), a rise in fascism (because it has become palatable in comparison to the nonsense to some weak minded individuals on the right), etc etc.  A strain on workers, even MLK/Cesar Chavez have noted this.  Our country's freedoms are changing too quickly and may soon be eroded.  It's terrible for me but you should be happy, and that's the full honest answer.

You say that it doesn't matter where they come from or what they look like, but your use of "the border" makes it seem as though you're referring to a specific demographic.

Probably just semantics on my part. 

So let me ask you, redeagle, by that thinking: does it bother you that my parents and I (as first and second generation immigrants from India) aren't onboard the Trump train or this rightward lurch that the GOP has taken while still generally disagreeing with ultra- progressive policies?

I don’t care what you are. Border means nothing. The GOP isn’t moving right though, it’s moved left and that’s the issue.

In that case, what would a truly "right" GOP look like? Is there anybody close to that description in Congress right now?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies