What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:04:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 31644 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 07, 2021, 05:24:03 PM »

Boni Says Free Cicero!
Boni
YaBB God

★★★★

Re: COS-Ipsos: M. Calpurnius Bibulus +6
« on XIII Kal. Sext., AUC 697 at 4:24:59 pm »
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Remember the lectures by the Populares avatars that there weren't going to be any grain dole bump.....?

I sure do.

recordamini in villam Pepperidge
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 02:07:50 AM »

Penn_Quaker_Girl
YaBB God
★★★★★

BREAKING: President Lincoln SHOT (update: in comatose condition)
« on: April 14, 1865, 11:39:42 pm »

My goodness! How horrid! The president and his family will surely be in my prayers to-nite. He has lead our nation through such great ordeals. I fear his death could lead to a great undoing of his many accomplishments.

Horus
Sheliak5
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 1865, 11:39:59 pm »

What bearing could this have on the war between the states? Could the Confederacy see some sort of sudden increase in support for their cause with President Lincoln unable to govern?

Arch
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 1865, 11:40:52 pm »

Quote from: Horus on April 14th, 1865, 11:39:59 PM
What bearing could this have on the war between the states? Could the Confederacy see some sort of sudden increase in support for their cause with President Lincoln unable to govern?
I should think not. Why must you insist the war continue to be some sort of ongoing matter? While there are indeed skirmishes ongoing with the lesser of the southern forces, the competitive phase of this war is now over and there is no reason why this attack on Lincoln should drive any sort of renewed support for the rebel cause.

Calhounfan
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 1865, 11:41:33 pm »

Let us be honest here. Someone just did this nation a tremendous favor. This assailant took upon himself the task of fulfilling the wishes of those who wish to see freedom from tyranny and the radicals who hold that the races are equal. The tree of liberty must be watered.

Joe Republic
Atlas Superstar
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 1865, 11:41:58 pm »

Quote from: Calhounfan on April 14th, 1865, 11:41:33 PM
Let us be honest here. Someone just did this nation a tremendous favor. This assailant took upon himself the task of fulfilling the wishes of those who wish to see freedom from tyranny and the radicals who hold that the races are equal. The tree of liberty must be watered.
Spoken like a man whose greatest achievement in life was making the front page of the Weekly Illustrated Cringe Reader for having his mother comment on the size of his maypole.

Thad Stan
★★★

« on: April 14, 1865, 11:42:23 pm »

Quote from: Joe Republic on April 14th, 1865, 11:41:58 PM
Spoken like a man whose greatest achievement in life was making the front page of the Weekly Illustrated Cringe Reader for having his mother comment on the size of his maypole.
Laughing aloud. Is that real? I absolutely must see this.

Joe Republic
Atlas Superstar
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 1865, 11:42:49 pm »

Quote from: Thad Stan on April 14th, 1865, 11:42:23 PM
Quote from: Joe Republic on April 14th, 1865, 11:41:58 PM
Laughing aloud. Is that real? I absolutely must see this.
I assure you, it is very real. I shall dispatch a personal courier to you with a copy in all haste.

What the Internet would’ve looked like if it was around during the Civil War

(chef's kiss)

True Whig
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: April 15, 1865, 1:39:42 am »

Truly a senseless act since it won't affect the outcome of the Second American Revolution at this late date. The only possible good that might come of this is that a resurrection of the Whig Party is possible now rather than in a few years since Lincoln will be out of politics. We need something other than the existing parties down here, and let's face it, white Southrons will never vote Republican, so unless you Yankees want continuing tension down here in Dixie between the races, with a White Democratic Party and a Black Republican Party, the Whig Party needs to be revived, and something else needs to replace the Democratic Party, especially since that cur Johnson will be in charge. Better now than later.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 01:35:11 PM »

Unfortunate Son
YaBB God
★★★★★

PABOY Creepfest DCCVI AUC
« on: Idus Januarius, DCCVI AUC, ii hora pm »

Ioannis Dulius
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: Ante XIV Kalends Februarius, DCCVI AUC, i hora am »

Kleo P7
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: Ante XIV Kalends Februarius, DCCVI AUC, iii hora pm »

Caesar Permanente
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: Ante XIV Kalends Februarius, 706 AUC, v hora pm »

Yowza! Is that really you? If you don't mind me saying, you look fine. Hmu if you're ever in Rome.

PFJ
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: Ante XIV Kalends Februarius, DCCVI AUC, x hora pm »

Yowza! Is that really you? If you don't mind me saying, you look fine. Hmu if you're ever in Rome.
Oh FFS. Can we please just let one female poster in without having some weirdo hitting on her? This is exactly why the forum has become so dominated by privileged young Roman dudes.

Grecian Burn
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: Ante XIV Kalends Februarius, DCCVI AUC, xi hora pm »

Oh FFS. Can we please just let one female poster in without having some weirdo hitting on her? This is exactly why the forum has become so dominated by privileged young Roman dudes.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

FTFY
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 03:45:58 PM »

TexasGurl
Moderators
★★★★★

Reaction to Taxas' presidential result
« on: November 11, 1960, 06:52:10 pm »

Woodbury: Consider this a last warning for creating all these threads about close states in this election.

Best part of a good post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies