What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:27:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 31707 times)
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« on: January 09, 2021, 09:08:24 PM »

Liberal Hack
IBNU

★★★

How Al Gore Can Still Win The Presidency
« on: January 04, 2001, 06:01:36 AM»

A lot of Blue Avatars on this website are insisting the election is over given that Al Gore has already conceded the election to Bush. They're just missing the fact that Gore is playing 4D Chess, Democrats have a senate majority and Al Gore is in charge of the presiding over the certification ceremony he can simply substitute the republican electoral certificate with one sent by legitimate democratic electors.

Since the Democrats hold the senate the republican won't have the votes to decertify the democratic electors once Al Gore reads them out. Furthemore the democras will have a massive support from protestors outside who will be able to block enough republican congrescritters from coming to DC.

Do you all think that a City that gave Gore 85% of the vote is just going to let the Supreme Court Steal the election ?   

IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 09:40:56 PM »

Move to Wyoming and bloc vote in the primaries. Colorado is a safe D state now.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if Polis were to win by double digits again next year, and by more than he did in 2018. However, I do think it's possible for Republicans to win a statewide office again in the near-future, but they would have to moderate, and it would probably require a candidate similar to Larry Hogan, Phil Scott, or Charlie Baker for them to pull it off. It would also require a strongly Republican-leaning political environment.
Yep, I feel so strongly about Polis’s re-election chances, I will vote against him as a “symbolic” vote because it’s not competitive.
US Senator Russ Feingold from the State of Wisconsin
Forumlurker161
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★

What can Wisconsin Republicans do to regain power?
« on: April 21, 2009 at 5:12:34 pm »

I plan to vote against the democrat in next gubernatorial race  as a symbolic protest. Wisconsin is now a safe democratic state given that Obama won by 14 points so i hope this moves the state to the left.
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 10:06:59 PM »

Move to Wyoming and bloc vote in the primaries. Colorado is a safe D state now.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if Polis were to win by double digits again next year, and by more than he did in 2018. However, I do think it's possible for Republicans to win a statewide office again in the near-future, but they would have to moderate, and it would probably require a candidate similar to Larry Hogan, Phil Scott, or Charlie Baker for them to pull it off. It would also require a strongly Republican-leaning political environment.
Yep, I feel so strongly about Polis’s re-election chances, I will vote against him as a “symbolic” vote because it’s not competitive.
US Senator Russ Feingold from the State of Wisconsin
Forumlurker161
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★

What can Wisconsin Republicans do to regain power?
« on: April 21, 2009 at 5:12:34 pm »

I plan to vote against the democrat in next gubernatorial race  as a symbolic protest. Wisconsin is now a safe democratic state given that Obama won by 14 points so i hope this moves the state to the left.
Good meme, but Colorado 2021 is not Wisconsin 2009.
Wisconsin 2009: Democratic Trifecta, State had trended Massively democratic last election voting for the democratic presidential nominee in an unprecedented landslide. 5D-4R House delegation. Voted Democrat for president by 13.9%

Colorado 2021: Democratic Trifecta, State had trended Massively democratic last election voting for the democratic presidential nominee in an unprecedented landslide. 4D-3R House delegation. Voted Democrat for president by 13.5%
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies