What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:28:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 31587 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2020, 10:35:10 AM »

S019
Suburban New Jersey Conservative
YaBB God
★★★★★

Re: Black People Are Coming to the Cities
« on: July 18, 1969 at 07:50:15 am »

The Black People are coming to the cities, they are hoarding the cities and ruining them, and they are bringing crime! I'm moving to Morristown, New Jersey where we can live away from the blacks. We should ban drugs and guns for black people to stop the crime and we should have a war on drugs.

[signature: VOTE SUBURBAN FOR COUNCILOR]

What the h*ck is this! Let’s be very clear I don’t believe that African American people bring crime to suburbs and I’d welcome a diversification of suburbs, just look at how much better places like Orange County than flyover country in Appalachia. Also let’s be very clear a lot of the types of shootings that I’m worried about (such as school shootings) are not done by people of the African American race. Lastly, African Americans are not the primary users of drugs, the only reason they were targeted during the War on Drugs was because of the systemic racism present in predominantly white police departments. This is why we need mandatory racial bias training for all officers and those who fail the training must be terminated immediately without compensation. But sure go on about how I’m some closeted racist, when in fact, I’m a minority and like other minorities, I have not been a beneficiary of our “white-privilege” dominated society.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2020, 08:47:36 PM »

Fuzzy Bear
Fuzzy Bear
YaBB God

★★★★★

Federal standoff in Montana
« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:39:25 pm »

These freemen in Montana make me sick. They hole themselves up in their "compounds," refuse to pay taxes and expect to be treated like heroes. I have no problem with their being forcefully removed from the "compound." They are clearly breaking the law with the fraud charges not to mention the fact that they refuse to pay taxes. Paying taxes is part of living in this country, and we may not enjoy paying them but it is our duty. We enjoy many things in this country that we wouldn't be able to without paying taxes. We have paved roads, schools for our children, city and national parks. I for one am willing to pay taxes to enjoy these things. If the freemen and other groups like them have a problem with this country they should just try to live somewhere like China and then they can see just how great America is.

Yellowhamer
Yellowhamer
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:42:24 pm »

I can fully understand why the "freemen" in Montana are doing what they are. This country is in such a mess that the working man can only be angry when it comes to the federal government.

The Freemen have the right idea, and I think we'll see more situations like this in the years to come. They aren't about religious cults, but rather revolting against the ridiculous ways our country is managed.

My prediction is in 10-20 years, we'll have a national revolution on our hands, and no one will be able to stop it.

James Monroe
James Monroe
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:52:09 pm »

Concerning the standoff in Jordan, Montana, between the loony right-wingers and the authorities -- well, if the FBI and the government are so keen to avoid a Ruby Ridge-Waco-style shoot-out, then why not simply contact the Strategic Air Command and have a few B52s fly over and pound the place flat. End of problem. No risk. These people are highly dangerous, they represent a clear and present danger to society (which they reject membership of), and have no rights. Kill them. Easy. I don't know why the authorities are acting as if they're scared of a bunch of no-neck rural Nazis.

Beet
Beet
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:54:15 pm »

The use of skilled negotiators in barricaded positions has been the goal of the FBI and law enforcement since Attica in 1971. The FBI has had success in the gathering of intelligence, criminal investigations, and been successful in the prosecution of subversive groups. Unfortunately, the perception of the FBI in recent high profile cases (Dividians and Ruby Ridge) has been questionable uses of tactics. It appears a change in tactics has been implemented reflecting recent worse-case outcomes. With current technologies in media, state and local resolution pressures, interagency jurisdictions, and no injury arrest goals that the FBI, U.S. Marshal's, et. al. have as goals, it is surprising that anyone could resolve these barricaded fringe incidents. The concern in Montana appears to be the concern for every successful resolution of theses cases and that is to try to control escalation of an incident into a violent forceful confrontation. Once violence , or force, is used by either side the situation changes from negotiation to "best tactics" resolution to prevent more force from being used. The recent publicity that militant groups have gleaned has been their advocating, and using, violence (deadly force) to implement their will over others (i.e. local, state, and federal authorities including communities). These groups have used terror tactics on the local populace in Montana. It would appear then that the FBI will use whatever means available to peacefully resolve this incident which is the goal. Time is the most favored tool for peaceful resolution and the public should not expect anything else.

New Hampshire Angry Women Love Slick Willie!
IndyRep
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:55:00 pm »

I am in Montana and know a little of what led up to this. The FBI needed to get involved because this Freeman group has shown a total disregard for local law enforcement. Local officers could do nothing with them, including traffic stops. These groups would not stop for law enforcement and would go to a fellow Freeman's house for help and the officers could do nothing without enticing a gunfight. I believe that the FBI is doing an excellent job avoiding another Ruby Ridge and Waco. In both the Ruby Ridge and Waco situations the Government may have acted instead of reacted to the situation. Right now the FBI is just playing a waiting game and if something does happen I think that the Freeman will instigate and not the FBI. If this turns into a big gunfight it will be compared to Ruby Ridge and Waco with the difference being that the FBI will react and provoke it. The standoff will last until this group gives up or they force the government to take action. I don't think that the FBI will do anything but wait. We believe this group is heavily armed and will not give up without a fight.

Mr. Reactionary
Mr. ReactionaryYaBB God
★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:55:45 pm »

It's a shame that the US Government has grown in its size and level of intrusion into the lives of its citizens to the point that some wish to break away. The Waco and Ruby Ridge incidents further underscore (1) power corrupts: the Federal government is too powerful for it to effectively serve its citizens: it wants to rule them. And (2) the U.S. government will do anything it thinks it can get away with.

And in reality, hasn't the government gotten away with murder in Waco and Ruby Ridge? What has happened since then? Has the Congress placed restrictions on federal authorities? What has been done to not allow the government to do the same again? I suggest that nothing of consequence has been done, and that if the U.S. government won't limit its own power, the People will.

Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:56:24 pm »

I find the actions of the "Freemen" to be repugnant and offensive.

They chose to live in a "free" and "democratic" country, however, they refuse to abide by the laws that protect them, they refuse to pay the taxes that pay for the roads they drive on, the telephone lines they communicate with, the post office they utilize.

Most ignobly, they dishonor the Constitution they claim to protect and under which they claim rights and privileges. Our founding fathers did not intend that lawlessness would rule this country.

And as far as I'm concerned, should they be found guilty, they deserve whatever punishment a court of law may determine. And it is that same Constitution which keeps they themselves from being hanged by the neck at a local bridge by a jury of their peers.

Uncle Pat Is Gonna Win!
ChairmanSanchez
★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 01:58:04 pm »

The freeman have a right to their opinions about our government, as does every American. They can protest legally, vote or nominate candidates of their choice to political office. They do not have the right to violate U.S. laws in their pursuits. If they break the law, they have to pay, as do we all. If they don't agree with the law, then they are free to lobby their representatives in government to have the laws they object to changed. If they are committed to their cause and believe it is just, they should be willing to wait a hundred years or more for the laws to be changed (other Americans have).

The FBI is right in not trying to provoke the Freemen, but the longer these things take, the more dangerous they become. Rather than block roads and maintain a visible presence, I think the FBI and local law enforcement should leave they area and let the Freemen wonder where everybody went. The government should compensate the rightful owners of the house for their losses, holding the Freemen accountable for restitution. In a few weeks, the Freemen will begin circulating, and at that time, they should be arrested. They presence of the FBI is probably adding justification to the Freemen's cause, in their own little minds.

Old School Republican
Computer89
★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 02:00:24 pm »

Where do these people come from. It appears that there is nothing to do in Montana. If they hate the government so bad why don't they leave. Because the living conditions are the best in the world that's why. These are just jerks, and throw away the key when they lock them up.

Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 02:01:02 pm »

It bothers me that we may see another Waco incident here, powered by the media's exploitation on conjecture and issues that, excite the public, yet really have nothing to do with the actual crime(s) committed. Let's stop letting the 6 O'clock news make our decisions for us. This is still a very touchy situation and should be treated as such, with understanding the facts and sound prudent application of the law.

Idaho Conservative
BWPConservative

★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 02:02:14 pm »

I don't agree with the freemen perpetrating fraud, etc., but what is the federal government going to do when the whole country decides to pull away, which lots of people are talking about now? They can't kill us all.

Secession again. Guess it will be another civil war, another anti-federal government war.

OC
olawakandi

★★★★★

« on: March 28, 1996 at 02:04:39 pm »

I sure hope the FBI doesn't let this drag on to April 19. That date has a lot of significance to all these type groups, and if the FBI doesn't act before the 19th of April, those people held up on the farm may be forced to act to add their names to the list of all the unhappy things that have happened on the 19th.

See what I did?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2020, 08:53:48 PM »

Wow
Just wow

How does one create this art?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2020, 10:21:12 AM by lfromnj »

S019
YaBB God
★★★★★

The Black People are coming to the cities, they are hoarding the cities and ruining them, and they are bringing crime! I'm moving to Morristown, New Jersey where we can live away from the blacks. We should ban drugs and guns for black people to stop the crime and we should have a war on drugs.

What the h*ck is this! Let’s be very clear I don’t believe that African American people bring crime to suburbs and I’d welcome a diversification of suburbs, just look at how much better places like Orange County than flyover country in Appalachia. Also let’s be very clear a lot of the types of shootings that I’m worried about (such as school shootings) are not done by people of the African American race. Lastly, African Americans are not the primary users of drugs, the only reason they were targeted during the War on Drugs was because of the systemic racism present in predominantly white police departments. This is why we need mandatory racial bias training for all officers and those who fail the training must be terminated immediately without compensation. But sure go on about how I’m some closeted racist, when in fact, I’m a minority and like other minorities, I have not been a beneficiary of our “white-privilege” dominated society.
The point isn't literally you right now. It would be the version of you in the 1960s, the one exception is Fuzzy because he lived through a lot of these eras.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2020, 10:04:20 PM »
« Edited: September 17, 2020, 01:22:33 AM by Blue Collar MI-01 Trump Voters for Senator Peters »

If Atlas was around during Watergate:

SirWoodbury
★★★

Watergate Defendant McCord claims there was “political pressure” applied to other defendants to keep them quiet
« on: March 23, 1973, 12:42:06 pm »

FAKE NEWS! This whole scandal is a smear job against Nixon. He’s INNOCENT! I want names and recordings, if not, THEN I DON'T CARE!

BRTD
★★★

Watergate Defendant McCord claims there was “political pressure” applied to other defendants to keep them quiet

HAHAHHA I always knew Nixon was a good for nothing crook. LOCK HIM UP!

New School Republican
★★★

WH aid John Dean directly implicates Nixon in Watergate
« on: June 25, 1973, 8:02:46 pm »

I’m really conflicted, Dean could be lying, but could he be telling the truth? Honestly, if Nixon really did all these things I would feel so betrayed. I trust him.

Bronz
★★★

BREAKING: Nixon fires Special Prosecutor, AG resigns
« on: October 20, 1973, 9:41:56 pm »

Although, I do think President Nixon’s law and order policies have been helpful in protecting suburbs, like where I live, from the thuggery of the inner cities, this is absolutely unacceptable. Nixon should be impeached. Our President is a crook.

Penn_Quaker_Girl
★★★

Grand Jury indicts 7 Nixon aides
« on: March 1, 1974, 2:46:06 pm »

After some sincere thinking I believe Nixon is guilty. As a Republican it’s hard for me to admit this, but it’s obvious Nixon broke the law. He should be impeached. I’m honestly disappointed  in the President. This stuff is disgusting.

Badger
★★★

House Judiciary Committee approves Articles of Impeachment against Nixon
« on: July 30, 1974, 11:45:02 pm »

Thank god. It’s about time we got rid of this crook, sadly some Nixon hacks continue to defend him. It’s obvious to anyone that he’s guilty. I appreciate brave Republican Congressman who voted yes on the articles. Hopefully the Senate Convicts.

Jessica
★★★

White House Tapes implicate Nixon in Watergate Coverup
« on: August 6, 1974, 12:42:06 pm »

Come on guys! Sure, the recording shows he did it, but this wasn’t that bad, Nixon was just trying to cover it up because he felt bad. This isn’t impeachable, I hope he stays! #StandwithNixon

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2020, 10:05:35 PM »

Someone tell me how to make these
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2020, 10:08:28 PM »

If you quote one of our posts, you'll see the template. You can swap out the date, time, avatar, and other bits of text by editing it directly. That's how I've been doing it, at least.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2020, 10:22:18 PM »

If you quote one of our posts, you'll see the template. You can swap out the date, time, avatar, and other bits of text by editing it directly. That's how I've been doing it, at least.

This is where the fun begins
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2020, 02:05:04 AM »

SirWoodbury
★★★

FAKE NEWS! This whole scandal is a smear job against Nixon. He’s INNOCENT! I want names and recordings, if not, THEN I DON'T CARE!

BRTD
★★★

New School Republican
★★★

I’m really conflicted, Dean could be lying, but could he be telling the truth? Honestly, if Nixon really did all these things I would feel so betrayed. I trust him.

Bronz
★★★

Although, I do think President Nixon’s law and order policies have been helpful in protecting suburbs, like where I live, from the thuggery of the inner cities, this is absolutely unacceptable. Nixon should be impeached. Our President is a crook.

Penn_Quaker_Girl
★★★

After some sincere thinking I believe Nixon is guilty. As a Republican it’s hard for me to admit this, but it’s obvious Nixon broke the law. He should be impeached. I’m honestly disappointed  in the President. This stuff is disgusting.

Badger
★★★

Thank god. It’s about time we got rid of this crook, sadly some Nixon hacks continue to defend him. It’s obvious to anyone that he’s guilty. I appreciate brave Republican Congressman who voted yes on the articles. Hopefully the Senate Convicts.

Jessica
★★★

Come on guys! Sure, the recording shows he did it, but this wasn’t that bad, Nixon was just trying to cover it up because he felt bad. This isn’t impeachable, I hope he stays! #StandwithNixon

That pretty much nails what I think I would post in 1973 where I would first not believe the accusations against Nixon but by the time the tapes were released I would be in favor of impeaching him
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2020, 02:19:55 PM »

S019
YaBB God
★★★★★

How is Orange County "much better" than Appalachia? It's one of the historically most right-wing and racist places outside of the South and is full of rich people. Let's dispel with this fiction of a dichotomy of "tolerant, socially liberal" suburbanites and "racist hicks." We should never forget that the good people of West Virginia broke away from their wealthy masters in Richmond to stay loyal to the Union.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2020, 02:22:37 PM »

S019
YaBB God
★★★★★

How is Orange County "much better" than Appalachia? It's one of the historically most right-wing and racist places outside of the South and is full of rich people. Let's dispel with this fiction of a dichotomy of "tolerant, socially liberal" suburbanites and "racist hicks." We should never forget that the good people of West Virginia broke away from their wealthy masters in Richmond to stay loyal to the Union.

West Virginia also trended Democratic from 1960-1988 while the entire south trended massively Republican
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2020, 09:08:51 AM »

A hundred years ago, when women just got the vote we'd have the same number of female posters as in 2019.

In the late 30's we'd have fash and free speech absolutists. Blue avatar Falangist Catholics and complaints that the mods had banned 'HorstWesselLives' because he'd 'merely' advocated for Jewish ethic ghettos.

In the 1950's European posters would be eye rolling at the need for a 'Coloreds Only US General Discussion Board.'

A third of posters would be John Anderson fans in 1980.

The forum would crash in November 2000 and be down for two months.

If you think this post is awesome, it is even then still underrated.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2020, 09:27:17 AM »

SirWoodbury
★★★

BRTD
★★★

New School Republican
★★★

Bronz
★★★

Penn_Quaker_Girl
★★★

Badger
★★★

Jessica
★★★

Nowhere near enough voice to text app errors in my post.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2020, 09:29:10 AM »

SirWoodbury
★★★

BRTD
★★★

New School Republican
★★★

Bronz
★★★

Penn_Quaker_Girl
★★★

Badger
★★★

Jessica
★★★

It's 1973.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2020, 09:52:30 AM »

Harringtonite
Ishan
YaBB God
★★★★★

Re: Socialist Party of America Split
« on: January 3, 1973 at 09:10:37 am »

Today, I joined the Democratic Socialist Organizing Group, I joined it because I support electing Democratic Socialists and Social Democrats using the Democratic Party instead of founding a party which wouldn't have the funding and organizing to do well, and I'm not a full Socialist as I am a Social Democrat so I didn't join the Socialist Party USA.

[signature: HHH 1976! A Liberal that can win!]

WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »

SirWoodbury
★★★

BRTD
★★★

New School Republican
★★★

Bronz
★★★

Penn_Quaker_Girl
★★★

Badger
★★★

Jessica
★★★

Wait, You use voice to text for posting?
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2020, 02:03:55 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2020, 05:37:16 AM by Everyone's favourite poll worker Baptista Minola »

Display names if summer 2020 were summer 1924.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the drinking of the booze
BRTD
Atlas Institution

★★★★★

MR. BOB LA FOLLETE
olawakandi
Atlas Legend

★★★★★

You can denounce Ku Kluxism
Nathan
Atlas Star

★★★★★

Dry Single-Issue Voter
ExtremeRepublican
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★

Cross of Gold (D-NE) (Younger Brother)
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar

★★★★★

Progressive Wilson/Harding voters for a La Follette Western landslide!
IndyRep
Atlas Icon

★★★★★

Congrats Senator Hugh Lindsay
New Tennesseean Politician
YaBB God

★★★★★

Save Me From Mussolini
Battista Minola 1616

★★★★
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2020, 02:46:44 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2020, 02:52:55 PM by #Secular Hobbesian Meritocratic Libertarians for Biden »

Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
CCP
YaBB God

★★★★★

A question for my fellow delegates about the proposed Constitution
« on: July 30, 1787 at 12:51:14 pm »

Good day, sirs,

I hope I am not troubling you, nor exposing my own ignorance in this matter, but having examined closely the details of the Constitution which this body intends to implement, I am struck by various vagaries within the text. I fear, for one, that the apportionment of the representatives to this so-called "House" may be inadvertently politicized, as there is no proper channel whereby a state may determine the geographic confines of a district, in a way so as to prevent biased interests from encroaching upon the system and drawing these divisions as they see fit. As I am sure you can see, this issue shall strike at the core of our democracy if not adequately dealt with at this time.

Furthermore, I am troubled by the second addition to this proposed "Bill of Rights." Imagine, if you will, a circumstance many years in the future, in which the technological advancement of firearms excels past the imaginations of we few delegates at this present time. Such improvements in rifling could perhaps yield weapons of war and destruction hitherto unseen on God's Earth. Allowing these devices to be procured by civilians could cause widespread fear and bloodshed, and perhaps even enrage the citizenry to forego the right to bear arms altogether. Perhaps a clause could be attached negating this right for those convicted of heinous crimes.

Regardless, these are merely my humble thoughts on the matter at hand. Do with them as you shall.

Philadelphia Steel
Robert Morris
YaBB God

★★★★★

Re: A question for my fellow delegates about the proposed Constitution
« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:10:05 pm »

F**k off, royalist troll.

Nathan Hale was a Hero!
Elbridge Gerry
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:14:12 pm »

Your ruminations on this subject were not asked for, and furthermore, as my esteemed colleague from Pennsylvania points out, your blatant concern trolling on this matter is wholly uncalled for. Original poster, you are hereby accused of being a massive weenie.

Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
CCP
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:19:56 pm »

Please, seriously my friends,

I acknowledge the difficulty any man has in foreseeing the distant future, but it is imperative that we who purport ourselves to be founders of a new nation make at the very least some effort to do so. The issues we discuss here shall echo through successive generations.

What of the proposed so-called "Electoral College?" It appears to me that despite ostensibly bolstering the institutions of democratic rule, it may nevertheless result in an outcome whereby the candidate who receives the greatest number of votes may nevertheless lose the election. Many elements of this Constitution, in fact, appear to me as though they may give disproportionate voice to those in rural areas, or in states which possess a smaller population than larger ones.

Honest Johnny Langdon
NHRepresent
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:20:16 pm »

Charles, it is clear that you are not thinking this through. The Constitution as written provides ample opportunity whereby future generations may, if they find it necessary, amend and adapt the document to their times as they see fit. Surely if such a problem as you describe were to arise, either this process (or the Supreme Court) would be sufficient recourse for the citizenry to fix whatever unforeseen issue might vex them.

Alex H
JustUWait
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: July 30, 1787 at 1:27:45 pm »

This retard literally forgot the Supreme Court exists.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2020, 04:06:28 PM »

It should be noted that this past of a Racist South vs. Slightly Less Racist North/West has been broken very rapidly in recent years. Racial disparities, racist language, and several other measures indicate a new center of gravity for American racism, beginning in NYC, out to the rest of that state, down through Appalachia.

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2020, 12:02:17 PM »

Booze is Murder
fhtagn
Concerned Citizen
★★★★★

Re: Germany Megathread (pg 87 Reichstag and Hindenburg give Hitler plenary powers)
« on: March 23, 1933 at 04:13:51 pm »

This thread in a nutshell:

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2020, 06:31:56 PM »

KoopaDaQuick
Unga God
★★★★★

cool uses for rocks
« on: September 20, 2600020 B.C. at 6:31:56 pm »

OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA

SMASH COCK WITH ROCK
SMASH COCK WITH ROCK
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2020, 06:47:41 PM »

KoopaDaQuick
Unga God
★★★★★

cool uses for rocks
« on: September 20, 2600020 B.C. at 6:31:56 pm »

OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA

SMASH COCK WITH ROCK
SMASH COCK WITH ROCK

A long time ago,

A million years BC

The best things in life

Were absolutely free...
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2020, 10:25:10 AM »

Juſtice Chaſe
Sam'l_Chaſe
Moderators
Atlas Icon

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 1800, 09:00:38 pm »
Following a ſeries of perſonal attacks directed at several uſers, Jascallendar1758 has been permabanned.
Rep. James Madiſon
JMVA1751
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 1800, 09:19:02 pm »
DEEPLY DISTURBING!
JASCALLENDAR

Recent bans
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 1800, 09:25:41 pm »
Quote from: Juſtice Chaſe on May 27, 1800, 09:00:38
Following a ſeries of perſonal attacks directed at another moderator, Jascallendar1758 has been permabanned.
There is abſolutely no evidence anything I poſted could be remotely conſtrued as "ſeditious libel." The fact that you can't even back it up when I aſked for an explanation baſed in reaſon and rather than ſuperſtition makes it pretty clear you gents are in the wrong.
Senator Burr
Aaron Burr
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 1800, 09:49:02 pm »
So when will Hamilton be banned for his numerous attacks on republican poſters?
Sage of Monticello
ThJefferson
Atlas Institution

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 1800, 09:51:12 pm »
Quote from: Senator Burr on May 27, 1800, 09:49:02 pm
So when will Hamilton be banned for his numerous attacks on republican poſters?
Moderator Toryiſm at its fineſt.
John Adams,
P. of the U. S.

John Adams.
Atlas Institution

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 1800, 10:00:51 pm »
Good. Hopefully Benjamin Bache and LyonFromVT are next.
Senator Burr
Aaron Burr
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 1800, 10:04:19 pm »
Quote from: John Adams, P. of the U.S. on May 27, 1800, 10:00:51 pm
Good. Hopefully, Benjamin Bache and LyonFromVT are next.

John Adams,
P. of the U. S.

John Adams.
Atlas Institution

★★★★★★

Recent bans
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 1800, 10:09:21 pm »
Quote from: Senator Burr on May 27, 1800, 10:04:19 pm

I have criticized, Republicans and Federaliſts, for intrigue, in this election. I, am a party of one.

JASCALLENDAR

Recent bans
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 1800, 10:15:14 pm »
You, ſir, are a bald, blind, crippled, toothleſs man, a hideous hermaphroditical character, with neither the ſtrength and firmneſs of a man, nor the gentleneſs and ſenſibility of a woman.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2020, 12:56:44 PM »

Mine eyes have
seen the glory
of the crushing
of the Pope

Better Turkish Than Papist
Atlas Institution

★★★★★

Do you feel sorry for Charles Stuart?
« on: January 27, 1649, 3:26:27 pm »
Hahahaha, Nope! F[inks] that guy.

𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2020, 01:53:44 PM »

Mine eyes have
seen the glory
of the crushing
of the Pope

Better Turkish Than Papist
Atlas Institution

★★★★★

Do you feel sorry for Charles Stuart?
« on: January 27, 1649, 3:26:27 pm »

Hahahaha, Nope! F[inks] that guy.

"All Roundhead all the time! Woohoo!"

"Think freedom sucks? Hate the yeomen? Vote Tory!"

Also, he will never set foot in a shire that was a Cavalier stronghold.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies