What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:01:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 31712 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: January 24, 2022, 01:04:20 AM »

I am sure we all recall that terrible day in 1964 when the South opened fire on Fort Sumter. Wink

(But seriously, well done.)
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2022, 01:07:54 AM »

I am sure we all recall that terrible day in 1964 when the South opened fire on Fort Sumter. Wink

(But seriously, well done.)
Thanks  Smile and fixed, that's what happens when you copy/paste someone else's template.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2022, 01:13:47 PM »

Hats off, I don't believe I have ever seen Yankee show up in one of these which makes it even better.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2022, 03:42:50 PM »

LONG PLAGUE???
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2022, 08:14:12 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2022, 01:34:26 PM by Crumpets »

Sakartvelo Moderate
Comrade

Accident at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
« on: April 28, 1986, 9:03:13 pm »

Just reported on Vremya:

That doesn't sound terrible on the face of it, but I'm not sure what to believe here. I've never heard of a Soviet nuclear plant having any sort of accident, and I'm worried if Vremya is reporting it, it may be worthy of some concern.

SirWoodbury
Comrade

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:04:02 pm »

Of course it's nothing to worry about, and you revisionists will constantly look for anything to make the Soviet Union look bad. There is already assistance being provided to the people effected and an investigative commission. Did you see any of that when America was hit by the Three Mile Island Disaster? When are you going to accept that the Communist Party actually knows what it's doing?

I will admit though, we didn't have any of these sorts of issues until Gorbachev took over. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up taking a premature retirement at this rate.

muon2
Party Member
Comrade
★★

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:04:31 pm »

I'm not going to post too much speculation here, as I see no need to spread fear and unconfirmed information. However, I will note that I work at a lab over 300 km from Chernobyl and we have seen radiation readings that are enough to cause us significant concern. Chernobyl uses RBMK reactors which, while designed and built by the best and the brightest the USSR has to offer, are not perfect machines. That is all I will say at this point, but I would urge everyone to exercise caution and follow developments closely.

Fuzzy Bear
Comrade

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:05:22 pm »

Quote from: muon2
I'm not going to post too much speculation here, as I see no need to spread fear and unconfirmed information. However, I will note that I work at a lab over 300 km from Chernobyl and we have seen radiation readings that are enough to cause us significant concern. Chernobyl uses RBMK reactors which, while designed and built by the best and the brightest the USSR has to offer, are not perfect machines. That is all I will say at this point, but I would urge everyone to exercise caution and follow developments closely.
You should be ashamed to be posting such counter-revolutionary propaganda. There is absolutely nothing wrong with RBMK reactors, either at Chernobyl or anywhere else. I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that one could have such a catastrophic fault as to endanger the lives of everyday working Soviets, but even if you didn't, this is a terrible thing to say about our nation's world-class technological achievements.

And to think you are a Party Member. I shudder to think how the government oversight squad for this forum was selected. Clearly with deference to the most radical reactionaries out there and the harshest punishments reserved for those of us most loyal to the Communist system. I have all the faith in the world in the Party and the Supreme Soviet, but I agree with Woodbury that this culture of dissent that Gorbachev has begun to allow with his so-called "glasnost" is setting us back sharply.

АndriуValeriovych
andjey
Comrade

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:06:27 pm »

I wasn't sure whether to post this, but if this is being broadcast on Vremya, I might as well. I have a family member in Pripyat, right next to Chernobyl, who told my dad that there are many cases of what appear to be acute radiation poisoning at the local hospital and they may need to evacuate. Apparently, the first responders to whatever happened got the worst of it. One was so badly burned he may need to be transferred to Moscow for treatment, and he never even went inside the plant! He just touched something on the ground near the plant that was so irradiated he needed to go into intensive care.

BigSerg
7sergi9
Comrade

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:06:43 pm »

Obviously just Reagan trying to distract from his little shuttle mishap.

And to everyone trying to pin this on the CPSU or Gorbachev, I will remind you that the USSR is a federation of 15 different states and Chernobyl is in Ukraine. The Ukrainians are not Russians and Ukraine is governed from Kiev, not Moscow. If anything bad happened here, I'm sure responsibility rests with the Ukrainian Communist Party officials. Moscow knows how to run a nuclear power plant.

Mr. Revolutionary
blackraisin
Comrade

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:07:05 pm »

Some of you are going to have a really fun time trying to explain your posts in this thread to your friendly neighborhood KGB agent about to knock on your door. Wink

Virginiá
Virginia
Apparatnitsa
★★★★★

« on: April 28, 1986, 9:08:22 pm »

Look people, I've stated this before, but it bears repeating: This forum exists thanks to glasnost, and I am not going to be in the business of reporting posters to the KGB because of the positions they take here. Glasnost is a policy I personally support and I think it has the potential to help our country move into the 21st century stronger and more united than we have been since the Great Patriotic War. That being said, I can't control who the KGB chooses to investigate, and I would caution posters to be aware of any misinterpretations of what they say here.

Grumps
GM3PRP
Comrade

« on: April 29, 1986, 8:15:48 am »

Yep, looks like another nothingburek.

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2022, 09:32:22 AM »

Atlas about 100 years ago during the Spanish flu pandemic. I remember reading somewhere a curfew has imposed in Philadelphia, not sure about the exact date.

TheReckoning
Concerned citizen
★★★★★

Opinion of Philadelphia’s flu curfew?
« Reply #1 on:September 19, 1918, 09:11:40 am »

?

Bandit3 the Worker
Concerned citizen
★★★★★

« Reply #2 on:September 19, 1918, 09:24:16 am »

Everyone I know here doesn’t really care about the flu. It happens every year and people are freaking out over a few more detected cases. Classic overreaction that will result in revolts.

jimmie
jamespol
Concerned citizen
★★★★★

« Reply #3 on:September 19, 1918, 09:29:44 am »

STOP THIS MADNESS!! People have to go to work and feed their families. Flu kills a few thousand people EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Where are PA posters?! GET OUT AND PROTEST!!!

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas icon
★★★★★

« Reply #4 on:September 19, 1918, 09:56:12 am »

Of course Republicans are trying to deflect by publicizing this terrible disease. We’re in the final stages of a World War that has many of our countrymen not coming back from the battlefields of Europe. We need to fully support our commander-in-chief Woodrow Wilson now. I consider any attempts to deflect from that as close to treason in our fight against Axis powers. I didn’t want to go to war in the first place, just Wilson promised during his reelection campaign.

MR. FREDRICK DOUGLAS
olawakandi
Atlas legend
★★★★★

« Reply #5 on:September 19, 1918, 10:13:59 am »

Wilson is popular WAR time prez, consequently blue wave is building up for Nov and League of Nations can be approved by congress. We live in war time and high virus environment. Election guy and MT Treasurer were wrong and predicted 304 map for Hughes. Its still 277 map for D’s. Rs have never cracked Southern freiwall states and PA isnt SUNBELT STACK state anyways. 1920 prez is Safe D.

Lincoln
School
Republican

Telegraph99
Atlas legend
★★★★★

« Reply #6 on:September 19, 1918, 10:31:09 am »

How about businesses deciding whether they close or not ?

Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas icon
★★★★★

« Reply #7 on:September 19, 1918, 10:42:34 am »

Curfew is meaningless unless it gets enforced by police. All officers I know won’t do so and organize in police unions against such measures. The cops not currently serving wars are much more concerned about racial riots in the South emboldening negros in NY and NJ.

Wilson has dodged the question of flu restrictions so far, but with the war about to end soon he can’t sit back much longer. The GOP then can retake the mantle of patriotism and rebuild in states they lost last time. We're winning the war thanks to perfectly trained officers voluteering to serve on the battlefields of Europe.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2022, 12:30:04 PM »

Unbelievable, I got excluded from a USSR TL.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2022, 05:59:45 PM »

I did think about it, but it's kind of hard to parody an anti-establishment leftist in the context of the late Soviet Union. I have no idea where you'd fit into this analogy unless maybe you'd be, like, a Titoist who hates the Soviet system through-and-through but are still a Marxist. What do you think?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2022, 06:28:56 PM »

I did think about it, but it's kind of hard to parody an anti-establishment leftist in the context of the late Soviet Union. I have no idea where you'd fit into this analogy unless maybe you'd be, like, a Titoist who hates the Soviet system through-and-through but are still a Marxist. What do you think?

He would probably have been an anarcho-capitalist.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2022, 07:33:23 PM »
« Edited: January 26, 2022, 07:37:37 PM by THG Stands With Ukraine and Taiwan »

I tried to make this as true to life as humanly possible.

Sir Mohamed
Concerned citizen
★★★★★

Who wins the GOP nomination for Pres next year?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 1999, 09:11:40 am »

?

THF
The Tar Heel Fetus
★★★★★

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 1999, 09:24:16 am »

According to preliminary primary data I'm seeing, it's very likely to be George W. Bush. Getting re-elected in a landslide in formerly blue Texas and being a fairly conservative governor will do that, but his platform of compassionate conservatism is also appealing to a wide variety of people.

PS: If Jeb Bush had defeated Lawton Chiles in 1994, he'd 1000% be the favorite for 2000.

SN2903
SN2903
Concerned citizen
★★★★★

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 1999, 09:29:44 am »

I think that W. Bush wins it. He seems to atleast care more about the working family more than John McCain, who seems to only care about foreign policy, not Americans, and will never be getting my vote. I could see myself voting for Bush though. I really like Clinton and voted for him twice, but I'm not really a huge fan of Gore.

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas icon
★★★★★

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 1999, 09:56:12 am »

I honestly think the GOP would be better off nominating McCain. W. Bush is too southern to win a general election, and McCain's military service will absolutely benefit him in a primary or a general.

I really do admire McCain as an individual as I do admire his military service, even as a Democratic leaning independent, and I genuinely would considering crossing party lines to vote for him. I don't think that this forum understands how much the general public values military service, and especially that of someone like McCain's. I don't think that this same electorate will vote in a Cowboy who only served in the national guard.

Xing
Xing
Atlas legend
★★★★★

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 1999, 10:13:59 am »

Whoever I deem “more electable” for my party wins the nomination, whereas whoever I think is less electable in a general for the other party also wins the nomination, of course.

Current Day
School
Republican

Computer69
Atlas legend
★★★★★

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 1999, 10:31:09 am »

I agree with THG, i think Bush. He is very popular among all wings of the GOP, also McCain is too much of a maverick within his own party to win a primary. Though i get what Fuzzy is saying, however Bush can win a general too I think

Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas icon
★★★★★

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 1999, 10:42:34 am »

GOP needs to claw back rednecks in the South to win those states.

George W. Bush is like a cowboy, speaks in a southern accent, is all southern, so he should be ideal for GOP. But does his his 'compassionate conservativism' campaign let him down?

Southerners that Clinton won voted for him because Clinton locked up violent black criminals in prison due to the 1994 crime bill, and deported illegal aliens. If Bush is too compassionate, will the redneck vote stick with the Democrats....?

For context, W. Bush was seen as less hawkish and less establishmentarian than either McCain or even Gore.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #235 on: January 29, 2022, 07:40:10 AM »
« Edited: January 29, 2022, 07:43:27 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Concerned Citizen

★★★★★

Germany demands control of Poland
« on: August 29, 1939, 9:22:17 am »
Even if support for Poland is more morally correct (which is very debatable), the objective of American foreign policy should be to promote the interests of the American people and seek action which directly benefits the American people.

A war in Europe, or even escalation at all, does not benefit the American people, and actually hurts them. Besides tons of taxpayer money spent and American teenagers dying in a hypothetical conflict, further action against Germany simply pushes them further into the column with Soviet Union, which is our real enemy and competitor both militarily and economically. Hitler is barely powerful in comparison. More sanctions will inevitably make them rely more on the Soviet Union's production, which in turn boosts the reds and screws over American workers and power.

The almost obsessive anger America's foreign policy elite has against Germany is based entirely on an idealistic, radio show-esque urge to "liberate" the people of Germany against Hitler's regime and the perils of social traditionalism. This will fail principally due to the German Fuehrer/administration actually being relatively popular among citizens (much to the dismay of American elites and to the contrary of American "liberation" doctrine) and the majority of the Germany citizenry is socially traditionalist and oppose Judaism and the types of flagrant demonstration that American elites soyface over.

This anger against Germany also lacks legitimacy and is inherently not pragmatic. Even Chamberlain in 1938 called Churchill's hawkish foreign policy views on Germany an outdated remnant of the great war. That of course was before Germany's anti-Jew policies began getting western media attention and American elites started realizing the benefits of initiating a culture war. At the end of the day, a war with Germany, or any escalation at all on behalf of the US is principally driven by an out of touch and idealistic elite at the expense of the American people. It's time we stop running our country like a radio show and start moving into reality.

A show I listen to often makes great points on this topic, Chicago-area forum readers should listen on WWKQ at 6pm.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2022, 04:13:54 PM »

VARepublican
★★★★★

Rasmussen: Johnson +3
« on: July 20, 1964 at 9:57:03 am »

Johnson 49
Goldwater 46

snip

You brought up Big Lyndon without including me? Tongue
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #237 on: January 30, 2022, 08:18:21 AM »

VARepublican
★★★★★

Johnson 49
Goldwater 46

snip

And no one has included me in any of their scenarios yet, either.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #238 on: January 30, 2022, 10:16:45 AM »

Hsing
hsingkoruei
Atlas Star

★★★★★

Re: Rasmussen: Johnson +3
« July 20, 1964 at 10:30:56 am »

Not likely, Johnson is probably ahead by more than this, but I still don't think he can take this race for granted. Lean/Likely D for now, but Goldwater could outright say that only whites should be allowed to vote and still get 42% of the vote.

The Wade-Giles here is an amazing touch, but I am pretty sure "ruei" is wrong Sad - also, I wonder why you imagined yourself in New York state.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #239 on: January 30, 2022, 01:12:38 PM »

VARepublican
★★★★★

Johnson 49
Goldwater 46

snip

I mean would the President of the United States post on atlas
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2022, 04:50:15 PM »

Hsing
hsingkoruei
Atlas Star

★★★★★

Not likely, Johnson is probably ahead by more than this, but I still don't think he can take this race for granted. Lean/Likely D for now, but Goldwater could outright say that only whites should be allowed to vote and still get 42% of the vote.

The Wade-Giles here is an amazing touch, but I am pretty sure "ruei" is wrong Sad - also, I wonder why you imagined yourself in New York state.

What else would it be? There’s a fair amount still used in Taiwan, and often ui finals (in pinyin) are written as uei (e.g. “Rui Feng” in pinyin is written as “Ruei Feng.”) Mt family lived in New York at this time, thus the avatar.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2022, 05:00:42 PM »

Hsing
hsingkoruei
Atlas Star

★★★★★

What else would it be? There’s a fair amount still used in Taiwan, and often ui finals (in pinyin) are written as uei (e.g. “Rui Feng” in pinyin is written as “Ruei Feng.”) Mt family lived in New York at this time, thus the avatar.

Isn't the r of pinyin a j in Wade-Giles? Anyway, this is just a nitpick because I am a pedant. The post overall was a great work.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2022, 07:18:48 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2022, 07:22:06 PM by Xing »

Hsing
hsingkoruei
Atlas Star

★★★★★

Isn't the r of pinyin a j in Wade-Giles? Anyway, this is just a nitpick because I am a pedant. The post overall was a great work.

Ah, that’s right, good catch. I guess my username would’ve been even uglier back then.

VARepublican
★★★★★

Johnson 49
Goldwater 46

snip

Whoops, though you don’t always comment as much on polls, I guess that’s why it didn’t occur to me.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2022, 02:25:57 PM »

Shamelessly nerdy Harry Potter universe Atlas canon that came to me last night at 3 AM:

OldSchoolSlytherin
Marvolo59
Atlas Icon

★★★★★

Hogwarts now offering "muggle studies" course to "reconcile wizardkind's problematic history with nonmagicked persons"
« on: January 12, 1993 at 10:02:17 am »

Our kids are being taught to hate their heritage and their powers by a cabal of uncredentialled (borderline squib) """professors""" who value political correctness over actual magical learning. I for one do not want my kids attending a school that wastes valuable class time on impractical nonsense like this

Parents need to show up in force at the next board of governors meeting and demand that their children receive a quality magical education

Dr. Scholl's Miracle
Wonder-buh-boots

Atlas Icon
★★★★★

Re: Hogwarts now offering "muggle studies" course to "reconcile wizardkind's problematic history with nonmagicked persons"
« on: January 12, 1993 at 10:06:12 am »

This is an important step towards healing the magical realm and fully accepting half-bloods, muggle-borns, and other non-pureblood-identifying persons and allies in our schools. Muggle-born students never hear anything about their ancestors in traditional History of Magic curriculums, which only serves to perpetuate the generations of hatred and erasure that have kept them down for so long. And no, I don't want to hear any sh*t about "Critical Magic Theory." That's not what this is and you know it.

Scratch a Slytherin, and a Death Eater bleeds.

Badger
HuffleBadger
Atlas Icon

★★★★★

Re: Hogwarts now offering "muggle studies" course to "reconcile wizardkind's problematic history with nonmagicked persons"
« on: January 12, 1993 at 10:07:49 am »

so? Do you think ar are children dont need to learn about the atop cities committed by dark wizards against muggles in the pass?

House Elf
Owners Are
Job Creators

Wizard'sDule
Atlas Icon

★★★★★

« on: January 12, 1993 at 10:13:00 am »

Quote from: Badger
so? Do you think ar are children dont need to learn about the atop cities committed by dark wizards against muggles in the pass?

Badger's Quick-Quotes Quill produces yet another abomination.

Cotswoldia
bronzknut
Atlas Icon

★★★★★

« on: January 12, 1993 at 10:17:25 am »

What is your opinion of this quote: "Purebloods should just go away. They are no longer wanted in the magical world. Purebloods are the sole enemies of muggle-borns, and they should be forced to breed with mudbloods in order to expel hate from our world."

Many Gryffindors are saying this.....
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #244 on: February 11, 2022, 03:23:51 PM »

This is the single worst post I've ever seen on this godforsaken site
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #245 on: February 11, 2022, 03:32:07 PM »

You must not read your own posts then.
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2022, 01:35:16 PM »

Southern Delegate Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Star

★★★★★

Germany-Czechoslavakia crisis and related tensions Megathread
« September 30, 1938 at 7:35:12 pm »

It is a waste of time, focus, and energy to try to force the entire neutral world to your side against their will. Thankfully that's not what the Chamberlain Administration is doing.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2022, 01:10:37 AM »

April Showers Bring May Drinking
BRTD
Atlas Prophet

★★★★★

Re: Would you step foot in a Landon precint?
« on November 10, 1936, 10:10:21 pm »

No. Thankfully I can get to my favorite pot dispensery directly now. 

ER
ExtremeRepublican

★★★★★

Re: Would you save all Jews from Germany or only half but they become Christian?
« on November 10, 1938, 10:05:21 pm »

Not that I'm anti-Semitic or anything but I think it's the benevolent G-d who would obviously advocate for the death of millions to save a few more for salvation.

Emperor Woodbury
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

★★★★★

Re: 1936 Results Thread?
« on November 3, 1936, 11:10:21 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2022, 01:32:31 AM »

BRTD
Atlas Prophet

★★★★★

ER
ExtremeRepublican

★★★★★

Re: Would you save all Jews from Germany or only half but they become Christian?

Not that I'm anti-Semitic or anything but I think it's the benevolent G-d who would obviously advocate for the death of millions to save a few more for salvation.

Emperor Woodbury
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

★★★★★

Somebody would be sure to throw the "Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhh" quote back at SirWoodbury (which he would, of course, have originally said in reference to the Literary Digest poll).
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2022, 03:18:17 AM »

BRTD
Atlas Prophet

★★★★★

ER
ExtremeRepublican

★★★★★

Emperor Woodbury
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

★★★★★

Somebody would be sure to throw the "Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhh" quote back at SirWoodbury (which he would, of course, have originally said in reference to the Literary Digest poll).
The Literary Digest poll would spin such comedy gold for this thread. So much potential for meta-humor.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies